June 2017 Moms

Thursday Ticker Change 2-16

Happy Thursday ladies!!  Let's see how things are going this week-

How far along are you?

How big is baby? 

Appointment updates?

Any new symptoms or changes?  

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY:  What is your favorite clothing store when your uterus isn't occupied?

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 2-16

• How far along are you? 25 weeks

How big is baby?  Cauliflower or Napa cabbage

Appointment updates? Nothing til the 28th

Any new symptoms or changes?  Still so. so. tired.  Definitely noticed this week it's getting harder to catch my breath, as well as bending over to put on shoes/pants.  I think I heard someone say that an anterior placenta can make things a little more awkward when bending down, is that true?

Rants/Raves/Questions? Can't think of anything!

I really love Madewell, I miss it so much.  Also obviously Target, because Target is life.
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 22 weeks

How big is baby? Coconut, or guinea pig

Appointment updates? Nothing until 3/2 (glucose tolerance test - boo!)

Any new symptoms or changes?  Pretty quiet these days!

Rants/Raves/Questions? My continued rant on my teeth: had a root canal on Monday, was still in a lot of pain, and it turns out that the dentist didn't take out ALL of the tissue since most of the time it doesn't bother people. So I'm numb for the 2nd time this week, and really hopeful that the pain will be gone.

I swear I rarely shop ever since having DD (except online), so Banana Republic mail order is my go-to.
    Me 37, DH 40
    BFP #1 6/13 DD 3/14
    Mirena 10/14-5/16
    BFP #2 9/2/16, CP confirmed 9/8/16
    BFP #3 10/10/16 EDD 6/22/17
  • How far along are you? 24 weeks

How big is baby? Eggplant

Appointment updates?
    I have to do my glucose test sometime after today but before March 9th. I'll probably go early Saturday morning and just get it over with. 

It's not quite new but I had a series of pretty sad vivid dreams last night. I still feel drained from them. A new symptom is definitely nesting. DH is painting the nursery Sunday and I went into a frenzy last night feeling like the space needed to be completely clear right that minute. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I think it's really sweet that DH now tries to feel baby girl every morning before we start our day. She has a short burst of activity first thing most mornings after I use the bathroom and get back in bed for a few more minutes. It's become a little bonding ritual and I look forward to it. 

New York and Company. I've been shopping there for probably over a decade now and I really like the fit of their clothes. I wish they made official maternity clothes but I've been able to make a lot of their tops work by just ordering a size up. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Happy Thursday ladies!!  Let's see how things are going this week-

How far along are you?

23 weeks

How big is baby?

A grapefruit 

Appointment updates?

Nothing new. My next one is 3/9.

I continue to have raging heartburn. It's the worst in the morning and goes from like 7am til noon.

Rants/Raves/Questions?

I have this new thing every time I eat where I feel terrible. I get so full it's painful. 

I regularly shop at Target and H&M
  • How far along are you?
    24 weeks! Hooray!

How big is baby? 
    She is the size of a GI Joe.

Appointment updates?
    Nothing until March 10.

Nothing new. I'm feeling very tired again like I did in the first trimester. Whomp whomp. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    All good!

I love to shop, but love scoring deals even more...so it varies with who is having the best sales!

• How far along are you? 23 weeks! 

How big is baby? A grapefruit

Appointment updates? I have one tomorrow. Also, I have to have another anatomy scan next week because baby wasn't in optimal position to see all 4 chambers of the heart. 

Any new symptoms or changes?  Same pesky leg cramps and being out of breathe all the time. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Redeeming my bday gift next week:prenatal massage, foot massage, 60 min facial.

GTKY:  What is your favorite clothing store when your uterus isn't occupied?  H&m 
  • How far along are you?
    24 weeks!
    How big is baby? 
    Eggplant
    Appointment updates?
    Had my Glucose Challenge at my 24 week appt...find out Monday if I "passed"!
    So, I had no idea this could happen until last time around, but I developed pregnancy-induced asthma when pregnant with my son...seems like the symptoms are back (lingering and persistent cough, triggered by pretty much anything, even laughter). I don't have asthma at baseline, so I'll be seeing a Pulmonologist on Tuesday to confirm whether or not they think I should start on a steroid inhaler. Yay for immunosuppresion (at least that's my theory as to why this happens)!
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Besides this cough that makes me feel like I'm about to blow an aneurysm in my head (and totally lose control over all the sphincter muscles in my body!), still "loving" the heartburn! Sort of thankful that I've always been good at ignoring every annoying medical symptom that I'm experiencing, otherwise all this stuff would totally ruin my day.

Not a huge shopper, so tend to go to a dept store like Bloomindales or Macy's when I have to shop the 1-2x/yr (rapidly becoming every other year) that I need to refresh my wardrobe. I've found the New York and Company has jeans that fit me well and I like Target for workout and lounge clothes. If I have time, I'll try my luck at various "discount" stores in my area, like Century 21.

• How far along are you? 
    22 Weeks!

How big is baby? Coconut

Appointment updates? 2/28

Any new symptoms or changes?  I've been feeling more tired and exhausted when I do anything, I'm going to try to start walking everyday to help myself out. Growing belly, and so much movement! He's a wiggle worm!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Nope

Well, I'm plus size, so shopping is never fun nor easy to find anything cute! I'll buy something at any store, Target, Fashion Q, Ross, Walmart, pretty much anywhere I find something cute and flattering. I also hate spending money on naked, so I need it to be a good deal!
  • I know this is days late but I am at a real computer and that makes it easier to bold/unbold :P

How far along are you? 
    21w5d today

How big is baby? baby bok choy apparently

Appointment updates? had a good visit last week, everything is going well!  my regular doctor is back now from her maternity leave so I'm excited to see her for my next visit.

Any new symptoms or changes?  just lots of movements!  still unpredictable and not able to be provoked.  DH got to feel it for the first time yesterday which made him so happy and that was wonderful.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I just keep starting and stopping a registry.  There is so much to research and it's easy to get overwhelmed.

I'm a big thrift store shopper, but if I have the chance to mall shop I like Altar'd State and The Loft
    Me: 36 DH: 37
    Married May 2013
    TTC #1: April 2016 (Mirena removed March 2016 after 2.5 years)a
    BFP #1: 10/14/16 - DD born 6/2017  <3
    TTC #2 November 2018 (Mirena removed October 2018 after 1 year)
    BFP #2 9/11/19 - EDD 5/24/20 - DD born 5/2020 <3
    TTC #3 May 2022 (Mirena removed after almost 2 years)
    BFP #3 11/24/23 - EDD 7/30/24