June 2017 Moms

TMI Tuesday

Re: TMI Tuesday

• Loading the player...
  • itsfine said:
    You guys ready for this? My vagini is a faucet. Sometimes it's hard to decipher if it's an over abundance of discharge, pee, or possible amniotic fluid. Yesterday I had diarrhea so bad and spent my entire morning in the bathroom. My chili ring was so on fire that I sat on an ice pack for the rest of the day. 

There's more but I will save it for next week ;)
    This. 100% this. I feel you, girl. 
  • itsfine said:
    You guys ready for this? My vagini is a faucet. Sometimes it's hard to decipher if it's an over abundance of discharge, pee, or possible amniotic fluid. Yesterday I had diarrhea so bad and spent my entire morning in the bathroom. My chili ring was so on fire that I sat on an ice pack for the rest of the day. 

There's more but I will save it for next week ;)

;)

Stuck in Box

I feel like you are looking at me like you have never heard that terminology before. 
  • @itsfine you totally made me laugh. I have a lot of excess fluids too and sometimes I wonder what exactly those fluids are.   
  • In the faucet club!!! 
  • @EmeraldNC I can't tell you how many times I've sneezed snot all over my poor dog over the years.  She's always on my lap when I'm home sick and poor thing gets green snot on her whenever I'm sick.   Just gotta get a wash clothe and wipe her off  :D. At least your kids were impressed.  
  • This thread is hilarious.  

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • @meilay That is amazing in the worst way.  My ass hasn't been the same since DS and his ginormous head came barreling through my lady bits and cause so much pressure that the nurses commented on how my hemorrhoids were some of the larger they have seen.  My butt hurt more than anything recovering with him.  With both DD and this pregnancy, I haven't even really been constipated, but they flair up anyway!  WTAF.  I always assumed they were an "old folk problem" until my first pregnancy.  
  • @Elyse1384 I've never experienced them before pregnancy and I still can't believe they exist. Thankfully they've calmed down some from a couple months ago when I was last constipated, but still. It's the first pregnancy symptom I had where I was like, I get why people don't talk about this, but I kinda wish someone had talked about this. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @Elyse1384 and @meilay I got one a flipping week before DD was born and it has never gone away  :'( luckily it isn't painful. I'm pretty sure it's already gotten bigger with this pregnancy.
  • @EmeraldNC OH YOU WOULD KNOW! Lol. But seriously, yea. There's no missing them.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Omg my 5 year old keeps asking why mommy is laughing so much.
  • Lol @berg I literally have a 5 o'clock shadow after shaving my stomach. I'm Italian and these pregnancy hormones are doing me no favors!!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • On the topic of hair.. my chin, neck and upper lip hair disappeared sometime in the first tri. Now that I know this baby is a girl I think maybe it's because of increased estrogen?? I used to have to get rid of it daily and there were random really dark hairs all over. Now, nothing! It's amazing!

Also, I think my boobs are starting to leak a tiny bit. I notice a little bit of crusty stuff in my nips at the end of the day. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • This thread has totally made my day! @itsfine I'm right there with you, but I could never have explained it so well! Haha.
    Also, my TMI Tuesday I want to rant about is the excessive gas I've had. I work with people ALL day long. I'm getting so tired of finding excuses to run out of the room or praying that no one hears it when it accidentally slips. I've never felt so unladylike in my life! 
  • I don't burp. Like ever. For most of my life I have just felt like it's physically impossible for me to do so. Last night my DF and I were out to dinner and in the middle of a sentence a big burp just came out of my mouth. I was genuinely shocked by it and my DF thought it was *so* funny.

I keep meaning to wax my stomach, for about 2 months now. 
  • keniialisekeniialise member
    edited February 2017
    This thread gave me stronger abs, I'm sure of it! 

Edited to add mine: when I had food poisoning last week, every time I threw up I peed all over the floor... it was awesome cleaning up vomit and urine  :|
  • alm52386 said:
    On the topic of hair.. my chin, neck and upper lip hair disappeared sometime in the first tri. Now that I know this baby is a girl I think maybe it's because of increased estrogen?? I used to have to get rid of it daily and there were random really dark hairs all over. Now, nothing! It's amazing!

Also, I think my boobs are starting to leak a tiny bit. I notice a little bit of crusty stuff in my nips at the end of the day. 
    I think there was a whole thread on this the other day. You and Gina can commiserate. You're in good company. :D
  • Hair Club for Stomachs member here too! I keep looking at it and wonder if it's always been this hairy. Nah...hormones
  • My belly hair is also out of control. It's light, so I didn't really notice until the light caught it just right and...wow. And I still have just one leaky nip.  :/
  • +1 on the super gas and almost peeing everywhere when I sneeze.  I'm so glad to have you guys to commiserate with.