June 2017 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change 2/14

For those with an EDD of 6/6, 6/13, 6/20, and 6/27.

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointment updates?

Any new symptoms or changes?  

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What's your Valentine's plans?!

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 2/14

• For those with an EDD of 6/6, 6/13, 6/20, and 6/27.

How far along are you? 24 weeks!!! Woohoo! 

How big is baby? cantaloupe 

Appointment updates? I had one yesterday, and due to the sargento cheese issue I now have to be monitored for the next two months for any listeria symptoms  :|

Any new symptoms or changes?  I feel like I ate a bowling ball... and we have so much longer to go! 

Rants/Raves/Questions?I'm digging all these Valentine's treats, that I should really be avoiding. 

GTKY: What's your Valentine's plans?! spending it with my three littles, while my husband is away for work. We will be ending the night with a giant cookie cake! Nom
  • How far along are you?  - expecting mom is 23 weeks today!!

How big is baby?  - a grapefruit, a box of Mac and Cheese, a fertility idol (thanks Indiana Jones) and a can of WD-40

Appointment updates? - Expecting mom has an appointment on Friday, so hopefully they'll get a better view of the heart, and we'll know if the placenta has moved any

Any new symptoms or changes?  - Not that I'm aware of

Rants/Raves/Questions? - Viability is next week!!!

GTKY: What's your Valentine's plans?!  - I'm making DH and I dinner.  We're having leek, bacon and pea risotto, with seared scallops and wilted spinach.  I also made a mini cheesecake for dessert!

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 23 weeks

How big is baby? A grapefruit

Appointment updates? Next Tuesday

Any new symptoms or changes?  I am just starting to feel uncomfortable and definitely an increased appetite. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? My parents are visiting this weekend :)

GTKY: What's your Valentine's plans?! Nothing really planned. We will cook dinner together and relax. I've never been a fan of going out on actual valentine's day...restaurants are always crowded and we go out plenty anyway! 
  • How far along are you? 23w

How big is baby? Grapefruit

Appointment updates? Next week (OB & 24w ultrasound)

Any new symptoms or changes?  tired

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: What's your Valentine's plans?! Going home, eating whatever my sister cooks for dinner, & being pregnant and lazy. I'm single so no guy to worry about. 
  • Congrats on 24 weeks @keniialise

I suppose I go here now, turns out I didn't have my EDD right from the OB all along. Woops!

How far along are you? 22 weeks today.

How big is baby? guinea pig!

Appointment updates? My next one isn't until March 3, I'll be 24+3.

Any new symptoms or changes?  I feel like this is probably TMI, but the lots of discharge has gotten out of control. I'm also sleeping increasingly worse...lots of tossing and turning. But, starting to feel her kick more and more so that's good!

Rants/Raves/Questions? I want chocolates. Might go to the store tonight on the way home..

GTKY: DH and I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day, our birthdays are both the week before. We'll make dinner at home per usual!
  • How far along are you? 
    24 wks 
    How big is baby? 
    Cantaloupe
    Appointment updates?
    Fetal Echo this Friday
    Any new symptoms or changes?  
    No change so I guess that's a good thing
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I have been at my work for almost 2 years and today I'm presenting the first class where I wrote the curriculum (used to do it all the time at my old spot... just first time here). I'm nervous all over again!!
    GTKY: What's your Valentine's plans?!
    The Mr bought a slab of Tri Tip to make for dinner. YUM!! Then he's going to drive his first shift for Lyft after dinner. Fingers crossed it's a lucrative night for him! He needs a win on the income front

• How far along are you? 21 weeks

How big is baby? endive, banana

Appointment updates? just saw the midwife today, everything is normal and according to schedule. I just need to do a follow up AS preferably this week as baby was stubborn and they couldn't see everything when we got it done last week. 

Any new symptoms or changes?  nothing new so far, just increased heartburn

Rants/Raves/Questions? Husband seems to be "dissatisfied" with how our appointments and meeting our doula have gone. I appreciate that he comes to all the appointments, but somehow he misses information that we're both hearing at these things, and then later getting mad that he feels out of the loop for not knowing it. He's getting frustrated that he feels like "just a guy" eavesdropping on my conversations with the midwife/doula, and that there isn't anything for him to be doing, despite the the fact that I keep telling him there just isn't really anything to do yet. 

GTKY: What's your Valentine's plans?! nothing in particular, we expected that DH would be working tonight which he unexpectedly isn't, but we don't have any plans. I did however wake up to a lovely handwritten note on red cardstock cut into a heart shape :love:
  • @CapricaAndrea I'm sorry your DH is feeling that way! I however comend him completely for being with you every step of the way, some men aren't even interested and believe that it is only the women's info to learn. 
  • @keniialise oh I know, I love that he's so involved, but he has had anxiety issues for our entire relationship and I think we've both gotten used to putting his feelings about things ahead of mine, so it sometimes feels weird to me that we spend so much time talking about how the midwives/doula aren't living up to his expectations when I'm perfectly happy with everything.