Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TTGP After Dark

Redpuma119Redpuma119 member
edited February 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant
It's been a while..

What is your most embarrassing sex story?

Do you have a favorite position?

Are you a fan of talking dirty?

Have you ever made (or received) a booty call?

Physicslly, what are you most attracted to on your SO?

Re: TTGP After Dark

• Options
    Most embarrassing sex story- Nothing too fantastic. I went home one night in High school to check in with my parents.  They were acting so weird and it seemed like they didn't buy my story of hanging out with friends. It's only when I got to my bedroom and looked in a mirror that I realized my shirt was on inside out and backwards. 

Position- Spooning. Or me on top of H facing away. So we are both facing the cieling. 

Dirty Talk- Of course!

Booty call- yes and yes!!

Fave- My husband has a great upper body.  His chest and back are amazing!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Love this post!

What is your most embarrassing sex story? A few year ago my DH and I were getting it on and he reached into the drawer for lube. We put it on him and moments later he is screaming and running to the bathroom. Turns out it was icy hot (for my ankle injury) and he grabbed the wrong tube. I cried laughing for hours! lol

Do you have a favorite position? depends on where I am in my cycle. Me on my back and him to the side always works. Also if we're using a chair then me facing away from him seated on his lap rocks.

Are you a fan of talking dirty? nope. I am a fan of us using our mouths for other stuff ;)

Have you ever made (or received) a booty call? Just my DH before we were living together

Physicslly, what are you most attracted to on your SO? his behind.... and his smile :)
  • Options
    What is your most embarrassing sex story?
    I know I've told this before, but the only thing I can think of. During an O moment I accidentally farted. DH kept going like it was NBD thank goodness.

Do you have a favorite position? Doggy or with DH on his knees me on my back and he hasmy legs draped over his arms

Are you a fan of talking dirty? Yes, DH hardly does it but he's starting to a little more and more as he becomes more comfortable with it. 

Have you ever made (or received) a booty call?
    Yes and yes

Physicslly, what are you most attracted to on your SO? His arms and back. Just enough muscle but not too much. Yum
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015