Options

Let's brag.

Re: Let's brag.

• Options
    Calvin started saying Mama!!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Calvin started saying Mama!!! 
    That's awesome! I started hearing some mamas this weekend too. 
  • Options
    My husband and I did some major spring cleaning this morning. So glad to have a super clean home!!

That's always such a good feeling!
  • Options
    My husband and I did some major spring cleaning this morning. So glad to have a super clean home!!
    We had a garage sale today, it felt so nice to get rid of a bunch of stuff.
  • Options
    What's a clean home like?! I don't think my house has been completely clean since before I got pregnant with Charlotte. I'm hoping to get back to it soon.
  • Options
    What's a clean home like?! I don't think my house has been completely clean since before I got pregnant with Charlotte. I'm hoping to get back to it soon.
    Yup. 3 kids under 6, and while we do ok, I don't think my house will be completely clean for another 3-4 years 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Looks great @meggyme!!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    Those look amazing @adiaz132003!
  • Options
    Thanks. I took a vegan baking class at Hardcore Sweets. They won the Rob Zombie episode of Cupcake Wars!  
  • Options
    I'm finally fitting into some of my old clothes, just in time for spring! Running is my cheap version of shopping, I keep at it and get a few "new" pieces of clothing each week ; )
  • Options
    Tawny87Tawny87 member
    I made these reversible tote bags with pockets today in only about two hours. I'm going to fill them with home baked bread, cookies, a bookmark, and a thank you note for my son's kindergarten teachers. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out 
    Those are awesome! I wish I was crafty...
  • Options
    I made these reversible tote bags with pockets today in only about two hours. I'm going to fill them with home baked bread, cookies, a bookmark, and a thank you note for my son's kindergarten teachers. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out 
    That's awesome!
  • Options
    Clearly we haven't bragged in a while. I'm bragging about my 24 yr old brother. He took me and the kids to lunch today for my birthday then came over this eve and baked me a cake then cleaned up his mess, then played with the kids. It was such a nice treat because my husband probably will not be home until after 9 tonight.
  • Options
    Tawny87 said:
    Clearly we haven't bragged in a while. I'm bragging about my 24 yr old brother. He took me and the kids to lunch today for my birthday then came over this eve and baked me a cake then cleaned up his mess, then played with the kids. It was such a nice treat because my husband probably will not be home until after 9 tonight.

STUCK! So glad your brother was able to make your bday special! I bet he really enjoyed spending time with you and the kiddos. 
  • Options
    Can I awkward brag on DH? He got kicked in the thigh in her soccer game on Sunday evening and has been fairly sore, but didn't wimp out last night on our BD schedule with fertile week approaching, even though I'm sure he considered it. Awkward high five for DH
    Me: 32 DH: 31 *The old lady by 5 whole weeks*
    Married: 11/2013
    M: 6/2016  E: 5/2018
  • Options
    Tawny87 said:
    That's so great! What a kind brother. Happy late birthday. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Tawny87 said:
    That's so great! What a kind brother. Happy late birthday. 
    He is! Thank you so much!
  • Options
    @vintagevix2016 that's so exciting!!! Congrats to him!
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    My husband got a job offer that he's very excited about (I am as well). It's a pay increase, flexible hours, gets to work from home, also gets to work directly with his mentor of 8 years, plus lots of networking opportunities and a chance to further his education. He's super excited about the work itself and the technology he'll be working with too. There has been a dark cloud over us for the past 3-4 years due to issues with his work so I'm really hoping this turns things around. 
    How exciting!
  • Options
    My husband just brought home flowers and root beer float stuff from the store. I guess he knew I was upset with him over his declaration he is going to take the girls camping tonight (even though we are going to be camping at the lake wed- Friday) by my acidic reaction. He's forgiven but I don't think I going to let him know that ; ).
  • Options
    Decided to try to be super productive today to help myself feel better. Between the hours of 7am and 4pm I painted my bedroom, finished upholsting our headboard, made 3 throw pillows for the bed, cut and hung our wall shelfs as night stands, hung our pictures and mirror, and made the window valences. I'm pretty much done with the master bedroom now. Feels good to complete something.

And Nadia was super cute. After watching me she got out one of my makeup brushes and was pretending to paint everything with it. 
    Daaaaaamn! That's more than I got done in a month WITH childcare!
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    Decided to try to be super productive today to help myself feel better. Between the hours of 7am and 4pm I painted my bedroom, finished upholsting our headboard, made 3 throw pillows for the bed, cut and hung our wall shelfs as night stands, hung our pictures and mirror, and made the window valences. I'm pretty much done with the master bedroom now. Feels good to complete something.

And Nadia was super cute. After watching me she got out one of my makeup brushes and was pretending to paint everything 

***STUCK****

WHILE you were watching the children??? You are seriously some kind of super human 
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    meggyme said:

And Nadia was super cute. After watching me she got out one of my makeup brushes and was pretending to paint everything with it. 
    Daaaaaamn! That's more than I got done in a month WITH childcare!
    I second this! Wow! I was patting my own back for mowing the lawn tonight, lol.
  • Options
    The kids helped with the painting, and Nadia took a long nap, so that helped!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @AmberLiz99 I am tired just from reading your post!  Kudos to you!! Nothing is better than that feeling of accomplishment!  Of course for me it is being upright, clothed and at work by 9am, but who's comparing