Baby MommaBean is here! — The Bump
February 2017 Moms

Baby MommaBean is here!

Grant was born at 12:54p today, at 8lb 4oz!

I was woken up by contractions around 4am and started timing. They were ranging 6-10min apart for about 2 hours, then they started getting more painful. I woke H up around 6 and at 7 I quickly went to 2.5-3.5 minutes apart.  

Headed to the hospital around 9 when my contractions were lasting about a minute.  Checked in at 4 cm, labored and cursed until I got my epi at 6-7cm, then got a brief reprieve. My contractions were pretty back to back and after maybe 30 min I started feeling painful pressure with each. Really painful. Next time the doc came in I was at 10 and ready to go! Pushed for a whopping 5 min and he was out! Phew!!
Xstatic3333Spicyweiner varimamafourPsinapoday-effkswiger06Patience7150jlellis603LivingLaVidaGingerlfrank12poofwokPerraSuciaColeBug89leprechaunladymadamerwinFreshBakedBrowniesWinchesterGirl

Re: Baby MommaBean is here!

• What a little buddy! Congrats!

MommaBean
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats @MommaBean!! omg those baby rolls!
    MommaBeanmusicinmysoul17
  • Omg he's so chubby already! Love him! 
    MommaBeanmusicinmysoul17
  • leslie1331leslie1331
    Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its 100 Comments Name Dropper
    edited February 2017
    Adorable  <3 <3
    MommaBean
  • That face!!! Love him! 
    MommaBean
  • He's so cute!! Has big brother been in to visit yet?? Aw I bet he's super excited!! Congratulations!! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats! Love his little rolls  <3
  • So cute! Congrats!

• Congratulations! what a cutie! 
    . Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • That face ❤❤❤ 
    congrats!!
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Congrats!  So adorable!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Omgoodness! He's adorable! Congrats!!
  • Congrats!!!! Sooooo cute!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Congrats!!! He looks like two months old!
  • Oh he's precious!! Congratulations!!
  • So cute!! 
  • Congrats! He's so cute!
  • Congratulations! Hes just gorgeous!
  • margie2210margie2210
    10 Comments 25 Love Its Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited February 2017
    Congrats! so cute!
  • Eeek those cute rolls are killing me!! How sweet!

• Congratulations @MommaBean! He's an adorable little fella ❤
  • Congrats @MommaBean! He's so cute!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @MommaBean prayers for you and a discharge Sunday night! I can't imagine how this week has gone for you. Hang in there! 

MommaBeankswiger06
  • I'm sorry Grant has been in the NICU this past week. As a NICU mom myself, I know how hard it can be. I hope he is able to come home on schedule or earlier! On DDs discharge day, the doctor let us leave early. She was supposed to stay until 8pm (24 hours of eating on her own without tube) but he let us leave around noon that day to "beat the cold weather" lol. Hopefully everything checks out and he will be home with you sooner!
    MommaBean
  • @MommaBean I'm sorry you all have been in thr NICU but it sounds like you've got a good team. I hope you all get out soon and LO is feeling better!!
  • @MommaBean I hope your little man can come home Sunday!  It's so hard when LO has to stay in the hospital. Harrison was in for 1 month and it was the most stressful month of my life. FX that the nurse had a good timeline for you. 
  • Congrats on the new bundle of joy @MommaBean I hope you will be taking him home very soon!

• Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about the fluid, and stay in NICU. I'm sure that's been terribly hard on you, especially having an older one at home. :( I hope the babe can get discharged a little earlier so you can all be home tomorrow night. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hoping for a discharge soon! Congrats on your baby!!