July 2017 Moms
Options

Literature for labour etc...

Thought it would be nice to have a place to share/ recommend some good reads.  Anything pertaining to labour, things for dads to read to help coach us through labour, good articles on breastfeeding etc.  Also any recommendations on different styles of birthing classes, articles on c section birth plans, gentle c sections.  The list goes on!  Share what you've got!

Married:09/27/14 
Baby N-Born:10/29/15
Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

Re: Literature for labour etc...

• Options
    I am looking for some good reads for my husband.  We are trying for a VBAC this time and I know to be successful we both have to go in on the same page with what I want.  He was a terrible labour buddy the first time around and knows it.  He's willing to read and take classes this time so that he can be supportive (and we come out of it without me wanting to kill him!) Any good recommendations?
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• Options
    @MrsN092714 I seem to recall a thread with some of this posted a long time ago. Let me try to find it and bump it for you.  It had books for labor and books for Dads.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm ploughing through From Birth to Reality which goes through the newborn/baby phase. Very informative, written by two pediatricians, and non-judgey (they go over breastfeeding and formula, different sleep methods, etc. but always say that parents should do what works for them). Highly recommend!