December 2016 Moms

MOTN February

We are at the peak of no sleep in this journey! I think....

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: MOTN February

• Anybody getting nighttime headaches? I couldn't fall asleep last night because of it  :/

• It's all no sleep, so far. :( 
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married DH: 4/7/2012 
    TTC: 2/3/2016 (Me: 31yrs  DH: 35yrs)
    BFP: 4/10/2016
    EDD: 12/18/16
    Kaynen Alexander born 12/6/16 via c-section (bicornate uterus/breech)
  • Loading the player...
  • We have actually seen some progress this week, but not sure if it's due to some factors - mainly Wyatt started daycare.

Normally, Wyatt would "maybe" sleep an hour at a time by himself but constantly make noise. But, if he slept ON you... he'd be out for multiple hours and make no noise. It got to the point where when it was my time to be out in the living room with him in the early morning hours, I'd just lay on the couch and have him lay on me so we could both sleep. His naps were like that too. You never knew if it'd be 10 minutes or an hour that he'd be out. It made for doing anything difficult.

But, this week he started daycare. Granted, on his first day he also had his 2 month shots. That night, he took a nap on me while DH and I watched TV for 3 hours, ate, then proceeded to sleep from 11p-4:45a ALONE. We were like, what is going on with him?! Tuesday night was similar, where he actually slept with little to no interruptions (not as long, but longer). And again last night. I actually had to wake him up to eat this morning at 5am, so that I could start getting ready after he was done.

He also sleeps great at daycare, so far anyway. He took a 3 hour nap yesterday, and so I asked what he was in when he did that - they said a pnp. Um, what? That kid never sleeps on a flat service for very long! So, we hope daycare is doing some sort of magic with him and things turn around. It was rough for awhile.

However, Leap 2 starts today and I have read of sleep regression (naps and at night) happening, so I am crossing my fingers he is for the better.
    Me: 37 years old
    DH: 39 years old
    Married: October 17, 2014
    TTC Since: November 2015
    BFP: March 31, 2016
    DS: November 21, 2016

December'16 December Siggy Challenge: Elf on the Shelf Fails **winner**

• That's awesome @Kacie209! I've been a human mattress too, and just tried unsucesfully to transfer LO to a flat surface. I need a bathroom break, lol!
  • This week I decided to pump at my regularly scheduled time, then again if/when DD wakes up to eat (instead of waiting until 5 when I typically get up). So that has meant DH feeds her while I pump and she's been waking up between 3 and 4. It always takes me a while to get back to sleep, then I'm up at 5. Ugh I'm tired.
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• Maybe I spoke to soon. Little man slept 6 hours straight on Friday night, and 8 hours on Saturday night. I could get used to this...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Married DH: 4/7/2012 
    TTC: 2/3/2016 (Me: 31yrs  DH: 35yrs)
    BFP: 4/10/2016
    EDD: 12/18/16
    Kaynen Alexander born 12/6/16 via c-section (bicornate uterus/breech)
  • @yellingbanana For awhile, Wyatt would get changed with just a wet diaper. 10 minutes later, the poop would come... so another change.
    Me: 37 years old
    DH: 39 years old
    Married: October 17, 2014
    TTC Since: November 2015
    BFP: March 31, 2016
    DS: November 21, 2016

December'16 December Siggy Challenge: Elf on the Shelf Fails **winner**

• Just did the MOTN routine, usually I'm pretty slick with it. Unfortunately, Lucas did the ol' "now that I'm full I'm going to barf it all back up onto you". 

• @yellingbanana yuck, poor Lucas. Do you think oh crap he's gonna be hungry again sooner? Whenever LO spits up any I think that.
  • LandJ13 said:
    @yellingbanana yuck, poor Lucas. Do you think oh crap he's gonna be hungry again sooner? Whenever LO spits up any I think that.
    Lol! That is my first thought!!!