0% 0 votes
13-14
0% 0 votes
15-16
0% 0 votes
SS and I will explain in the comments
0% 0 votes

Re: Clicky Poll: Teeth

• R only has 2 teeth (working on #3), but one of my FB friends has an A16 baby and said she has eight, so I thought it would be interesting to see where the distribution lies.
    kids with flags
  • DS has 7, but his F16 cousin has 4. It is interesting! 
  • Loading the player...
  • LO has 6 teeth his top four just popped through. With no sign of anymore coming through yet
  • L has 6 teeth...4 on the top and 2 on the bottom. There has been constant drool going on lately so I am thinking there will be more on the way soon. 
  • Tooth 5 and 6 are going to make an appearance any day now. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • DD2 is 10 months and has no teeth yet and I don't see signs of any coming in soon.  Her older brother didn't get his first tooth until 14 1/2 months and her older sister got her first tooth at 9 months.  

• He has #5 and #6 also popping through any day now. The amount of drool has been cray-cray lately. He hasn't really been fussing but he is biting anyone and anything. 
  • I only marked 1-2 because the first one popped through yesterday. And only juuuuust popped through the surface. DD didn't get her first tooth until she was 17 months old and then they all came in quickly. 
  • LOs 2 bottom teeth took forever to come in. Then at his 9 month appt, the Dr discovered he had 4 top teeth coming in all at once. 3 are broken through and 1 is almost in. I haven't looked recently though, but he doesn't make it easy to look for teefies!  ;)
  • #3 & #4 should (hopefully) make their appearance any day now. He's been stuck at 2 for about 3 months now. 
  • Looks like LO has another bottom tooth coming in which will put him at seven and he's defiantly having fun biting me at every chance
  • My FB friend's A16 baby now has 9 teeth.

R still has 2, and has occasionally taken to chomping down at the end of a nursing session. Let's hope she learns quickly that biting = no more milkies.
    kids with flags
  • When you posted this last month DD only had 2 on the bottom. Now he has 6! The other 4 came one right after the other. Yikes!
    I married the man of my dreams June 2, 2007!
  • We're still holding strong at 2. The top 2 will NOT break through the gums. I can feel the entire outline of both of them. Super annoying, and I know LO is in pain.