Baby Names
Options

Down to 2 names, help I can't decide my fave!

lucky1187lucky1187 member
edited January 2017 in Baby Names
Hello! I am smitten with at least 20 names, but their are only 2 that could really show potential and they are (Levi & Luke) I already have a 2 syllable, then 1 syllable name pattern with my two kids Anna Rose, and Wyatt James. What do you think about Levi Cole? Or Levi Blake? Also open to 1 syllable, Luke then 2 syllable mn. Like Luke Henry? Or Luke William? I'd love some input!!! Also if this baby is a Girl she will be Grace! So the theme is negotiable, I would love your feedback!  thanks you! :)

Re: Down to 2 names, help I can't decide my fave!

• Options
    I think Levi goes great with your sib set. Levi Cole flows slightly better than Levy Blake to me, however, I do love blake. Levi Henry also has a nice ring to it even though it doesn't fit the syllable format. Luke is a great name it's just getting very popular at least in my area. 

Grace is a beautiful choice for a girl. 
  • Options
    I like the flow of Levi cole and think it's perfect in your sibset 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I LOVE Levi - it's on our list for a 3rd boy (in a hypothetical world). 

Levi Cole 
    Levi Grant
    Levi Clark
    Levi Grey
    Levi Knox
  • Options
    Great thanks! Levi Cole is catching my eye over Levi Blake at the moment! We actually don't know any Luke's just 2 Lucas's through fb. I'm not sure if popularity will make the appeal of Luke fade for me yet!?
  • Options
    I'm going to be the odd man out here and say that I actually prefer Luke with your other names. Love Luke William with Anna and Wyatt.

I think Luke is a classic name, and even if it's popular it is never trendy, so I don't think the popularity should throw you at all. Also, unlike other names, like Jackson and Jack, Lucas and Luke tend to be completely separate names because most Lucas's go by their full name, not the nn Luke. 

Grace is absolutely beautiful! What MN do you plan to use?

• Options
    I like Levi Cole best. Grace is a beautiful name. I like Grace in the first name position.
  • Options
    Great point! Yes, I must agree on the classic Appeal of Luke William! It is a solid strong classic name. Sigh,.. the decisions. Lol With Grace, I think we are leaning towards Violet, or Lily. Still on the fence on which one I perfer!?! What do you like better? My name is a inconspicuous flower name, so that was what I was trying to pass down. 
  • Options
    lucky1187 said:
    Great point! Yes, I must agree on the classic Appeal of Luke William! It is a solid strong classic name. Sigh,.. the decisions. Lol With Grace, I think we are leaning towards Violet, or Lily. Still on the fence on which one I perfer!?! What do you like better? My name is a inconspicuous flower name, so that was what I was trying to pass down. 
    I like Grace Violet, I think it flows a little better. Grace Lillian would be really nice.

• Options
    Luke Daniel
    Luke Joseph
    Luke  Thomas
    Luke William

not a fano of Levi at all
  • Options
    I like Levi, but like Luke better. I would name him Lucas, even if you plan to call him Luke. People will always assume his name is Lucas. Lucas Henry is nice or continue theme with something like Lucas Blake, Lucas Cole, Lucas Grant, or Lucas Reid.
  • Options
    Levi was on our boy list last pregnancy. And one of my kiddos mn is Wyatt. Nice choices! I like Cole over Blake, but also suggesting more one-syllable mn's:

Levi Colt
    Levi Beau
    Levi Hank
    Levi Nash

Violet Grace is pretty. 
  • Options
    Another recommendation for Levi Cole. 
  • Options
    Luke Henery! Levi is just NMS so I can't get into it. I just think of jeans on sale at Kohls if I'm being honest. 
  • Options
    Levi or Lucas (nn Luke) Cole.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Levi Cole! 
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Great thanks! Levi Cole is pulling ahead slightly! Also Lucas would not be in the cards, just Luke
  • Options
    Levi was on our boy list last pregnancy. And one of my kiddos mn is Wyatt. Nice choices! I like Cole over Blake, but also suggesting more one-syllable mn's:

Levi Colt
    Levi Beau
    Levi Hank
    Levi Nash

Violet Grace is pretty. 
    Great thanks! I have always adored Cole! I do like Violet Grace but if she had anything monogrammed it would spell VAG
  • Options
    Levi. Love it!!

***TW****MC mentioned & BFP mentioned***

me 38 DH 39.  
    TTC#1 since July 2014
    AMH 0.1, DOR, Poor responder
    Moved to Prague, Czech Republic for IVF
    2 Natural IVF cycles, 3 full IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 1 BFP - heard heartbeat at 6w5d
    Diagnosed MMC at 9w1d on 11/30/15
    Headed back home to Colorado 12/12/15

DE attempt in Czech Republic!! 

March trip to Prague canceled due to Pancreatitis. :sob:
    Headed to Prague April 30
    3 different donors resulted in 1 PGS tested embryo and 1 fresh embryo
    2 embryo's transferred (from 2 different donors) on 5/10/16
    BFP on 5/15/16 at 5dp5dt
    Beta 1 = 81 at 8dp5dt, Beta 2 = 295 at 10dp5dt, Beta 3 = 891 at 12dt5dt. Beta 4 = 2114 at 14dp5dt, Beta 5 = 4916 at 16dp5dt, Beta 6 = 13252 at 19dp5dt
    Heartbeat at 6w5d 133BPM <3
    We are having a GIRL!!! Due Jan 26, 2017

BabyFruit Ticker

My blog: www.wearethehammitts.blogspot.com

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Levi, because its less popular and simultaneously more awesome. Luke is very run of the mill.
  • Options
    Levi Cole!! Love this combo. We have a Levi who's 5 weeks old so I obviously love the name! 
  • Options
    I really LOVE Luke William and Levi Cole! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Levi Cole!! Love this combo. We have a Levi who's 5 weeks old so I obviously love the name! 
    Congratulations! Levi such a great name! ❤
  • Options
    Definitely Levi! Not crazy about Cole with it. How about Levi Jude?

• Options
    Like Levi Cole or Luke William 
  • Options
    I like Luke William.