Baby Names
Options

7 names, Help! Photo poll!

lucky1187lucky1187 member
edited January 2017 in Baby Names

So while my kids were coloring this morning I decided I would color too! (Please excuse my sloppy writing) Boy names are driving me crazy! I have also put a few polls up, but I never seen a clear winner. Can you share what name you would pick from my list? and why you like that name? I'm trying to create a pro con list! :) Big Brother is Wyatt James! 

Re: 7 names, Help! Photo poll!

• Options
    I like Levi or Jack best.
  • Options
    Those are all such great names... it's easy to see why there's no one clear winner! Hence your dilemma, haha. Can I do this deductively instead of voting for my fav? (And these are lame reasons, I know...) I'd nix Henry, only because of the "ree" sound at the end of both names (if that even bothers you at all?). Blake sounds a little country (reminds me of B Shelton). Eli and Levi have religious overtones (again, if that even matters...). Jack, I really love personally but it doesn't quite go with Wyatt. I'd say Luke and Mason are your top two, and, look, you wrote them first, so are they at the front of your mind? (Sorry for the ramble...)

One more idea: With a list like this, I suggest: randomly take 2 names, ignoring all the others, and pit them against each other. Think about it, talk about it, sound it out, make it a game for over the weekend. Choose which one wins, and then narrow the list down that way. (Like, Eli vs Mason, is there a clear winner between just these two? Choose, then move on.) Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would do Blake with Wyatt

• Options
    Luke.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since September 2012
  • Options
    Great list! My thoughts:

Mason and Luke are both overused to me right now.
    Jack is a nn in my mind.
    Levi and Eli are a little rhymey and don't flow great with your last name if I'm pronouncing it correctly (short a)
    Blake is the winner to me. Simple, underused and country enough to go with Wyatt without sounding redneck.
    Henry is a little plain jane with all of your other names considered.
  • Options
    Blake or Eli.
  • Options
    Luke, Jack, and Henry are my favorites. 

• Options
    I think Blake pairs best with Wyatt
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    My favorites are Jack, Blake, Henry
  • Options
    Blake sounds so good with Wyatt
  • Options
    MrsN092714MrsN092714 member
    edited January 2017
    Ratings:
    1:Blake (definitely my favorite with Wyatt)
    2: Levi
    3:Luke 
    4: Jack
    5: Henry 
    Tied for last is Mason and Eli.  Neither of these compare to the rest of your list IMO.
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• Options
    SKZW said:
    Those are all such great names... it's easy to see why there's no one clear winner! Hence your dilemma, haha. Can I do this deductively instead of voting for my fav? (And these are lame reasons, I know...) I'd nix Henry, only because of the "ree" sound at the end of both names (if that even bothers you at all?). Blake sounds a little country (reminds me of B Shelton). Eli and Levi have religious overtones (again, if that even matters...). Jack, I really love personally but it doesn't quite go with Wyatt. I'd say Luke and Mason are your top two, and, look, you wrote them first, so are they at the front of your mind? (Sorry for the ramble...)

One more idea: With a list like this, I suggest: randomly take 2 names, ignoring all the others, and pit them against each other. Think about it, talk about it, sound it out, make it a game for over the weekend. Choose which one wins, and then narrow the list down that way. (Like, Eli vs Mason, is there a clear winner between just these two? Choose, then move on.) Good luck!

All your input is wonderful! thank you so much! :) The list is actually in order based on the ss popularity list, although Henry is the only name that should be higher. ;)
  • Options
    luke by far

blake is my dogs namw
  • Options
    Levi then Luke 
  • Options
    Levi 
    May Siggy Challenge: Labor Memes

Me:31 DH:32 Married 11/06/10
    DD: Born 8/23/13 (clomid+ovidrel+IUI)
    BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

• Options
    Top three Luke, Jack, and Blake. If it were me I would choose Luke. Always a favorite of mine. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    BBeninateBBeninate member
    edited February 2017
  • Options
    Jack and Henry are mt favs!