April 2017 Moms

TW Tuesday

Re: TW Tuesday

• Loading the player...
  • @happyanjel I would be super pissed and probably would have called and gotten real crappy by now.  I hope you get it straightened out soon.  
  • @wagnerw It's really the only option around where I am.. Plus I really do love the doctor I have (even though he won't be doing my C-section due to having surgery himself) they were great when I had my daughter and his nurse is usually amazing so I don't know what's going on.. they're in the middle of a remodel but I really don't think that excuses things..

@Taylor72 I'm going to be calling tomorrow to figure out what the problem is.. and let them know how unhappy I am about things. No excuse not to tell me right away I failed my glucose by a lot..
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17
  • @happyanjel - totally agree! I would think failing it would warrant a same day call or no later than the next day.  Let us know how the phone call goes
  • My back (sciatica).  It's been almost two weeks and it continues to wear me down every day.  And it is geting worse. Now I sometimes even feel pain when i am motionless sitting down or laying.  Really scares me that I still have almost 11 weeks to go with this.  
    Me:  35 year old FTM, a busy city banker living in London, and a constant worrier. 
    My DH:  French guy, car fanatic, best husband ever.  
    Our baby boy:  Due on 17 April, currently 37 weeks.  I can't believe it - I made it to full term!!!! 
    Last measurement:  3150 gs at 37+1!  This is going to be a big baby :)
  • @Ekzerr I'd be pissed. If you call me at 3am it better be a serious emergency!
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17
  • @happyanjel the first thing that went through my mind was that his grandma passed away! Thankfully it was nothing like that but this totally could have waited! She called this morning to say she paid someone $250 to come over at 4 in the morning and essentially just change the batteries in her thermostat...
  • So I called the Dr office today.. the girl that called me back wasn't the normal nurse she was filling in.. (she was nice so I didn't rip her head off) rescheduled my appointment they cancelled.. apparently the whole week had to be rescheduled for multiple doctors in the practice.. the Doctor also wants me to do another glucose test ( :s ) bc the lab took my blood too soon after the drink.. so be jealous everyone.   
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17
  • @HappyAnjel

Definitely a TW AND WTF!