June 2017 Moms

Monday Ticker Change!! 1/30/17

June 5th, 12th, 19th & 26th! 

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointment updates?

Any new symptoms or changes?  

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: If you were a super-hero, what powers would you want to have?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker Change!! 1/30/17

• danij0danij0 member
    edited January 2017
    How far along are you? 20 weeks! HALF WAY! 

How big is baby? Banana!

Appointment updates? None.

Any new symptoms or changes? Lower back pain. Also some hip pain. Still tired and falling asleep by 9PM. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant: We got a foot of snow last night. Rave: We came to a decision on furniture color for the nursery. Rant: My husband won't start really discussing names with me. 

Power Stealing would be really cool if you lived in like the Marvel Universe with lots of different gifted people to take powers from - to use for good not evil, of course. 

edit: typos, ugh.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 
    20 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    a banana
    Appointment updates?
    We had our a/s this morning.  Everything looked perfect and we are having a girl!  I have another regular checkup on Wed.
    More discharge (eww).  Super gaggy reflux for the past few days but maybe the stomach bug I had last week messed up my stomach and it will go back to normal.
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Just so so so relieved that our baby girl looks healthy.
    Flying would be awesome.
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 22 Weeks!

How big is baby? a coconut ( i think)

Appointment updates? none til the end of February!

Any new symptoms or changes?  HEARTBURN and HORRIBLE back pain....and apparently now when i get up to pee at night it takes me like 1 1/2 to get back to sleep.....i'm so tired!!

Rants/Raves/Questions? This back pain is for the BIRDS!  I can deal with the heartburn since I can take something for it but the lower back pain is debilitating sometimes.

does time travel count? cuz I would travel to June and be done with this pregnancy.  I know I should be grateful and enjoy every moment but I'm not enjoying being in pain all day and having to teach 4 yr old pre k!
  • Monday Monday MONDAY!!!!!

Super excited as this week is a 3 day week for me, and then i'm off for a 4 day girls weekend.  Not as excited as I can't drink, and I currently do not have a winter coat that zips up.....

How far along are you? 

21 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    endive or a carrot! 
    Appointment updates?
    I have my 20(+1) week appt with the dr on Thursday AM.  I'm curious how much weight I've gained.  
    Hello heartburn!!!  Belly is getting so big!  And I concur on the discharge.  
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Rant - See above not having a winter coat.  Rave.... I love you maternity leggings.
    Time travel would be awesome.... but I would have to say, teleportation.  You can zap yourself anywhere!

@jendink I concur with being tired too.  I am NOT used to waking up every few hours to pee.  I guess our bodies are just getting ready for baby, even though in reality I want to be able to get all the sleep that I can

@kdanjou Yay for healthy babies!

@danijo Have you tried prenatal yoga?  We tend to focus on a lot of back and hip stretches, which help sooo much.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @merrylea I haven't tried yoga yet. Most of my exercise is still walking/stepping and lifting. I should add in yoga or at least more stretching. Thanks - I'll look in to it! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 
    21 weeks 
    How big is baby? 
    a Endive 
    Appointment updates?
    Not until the 20th 
    Heart burn is killer! I am also so tired all the time thought it was supposed to get better now.  
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    We now have our crib and dresser together. We also bought new living room furniture so that meant I had to buy new end tables, a coffee table, and a new entertainment center. Oh yeah and a new rug! I just wanted all new for the baby it was time we have had hand-me downs for years and it was time to get new stuff.    
    Funny cause we are doing a super hero nursery! I think invisibility so I can sneak out and use the bathroom without people noticing I have already gone 5 times THAT HOUR! 
    Me: 22 DH: 27
    BFP: 9/29 
  • How far along are you? 21 weeks

How big is baby? An endive??? They couldn’t come up with a better example?

Appointment updates? Went in last week for my anatomy scan and everything looked good – sigh of relief. Confirmed again that it is our second little boy.

Any new symptoms or changes?  Just an awful cold and continually sore boobs.

Rants/Raves/Questions? A sad story – my uncle passed away unexpectedly yesterday. We weren’t particularly close, my aunt (moms sister) actually split up with him a couple months ago – more than anything I am just sad for my cousins (one of whom found him) and my aunt who must feel an unfortunate sense of guilt on her timing of leaving him. He had fallen down in the bathroom but we don’t know if it was due to a heart attack or something – he was pretty heavy set and had diabetes. Whatever the case, my cousin is upset thinking “if I would have went over sooner…”

GTKY: If you were a super-hero, what powers would you want to have? The nerd in me says Carbon Sequestration.

kdanjou congrats on a healthy baby girl!

merrylea when I was pregnant with DS1 I was due in March – my winter coat was busting at the seams! Luckily it was loose fitting to begin with, sort of empire waist.

@danijo I second prenatal yoga!

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married: 9/29/12

DS #1: 3/8/15