April 2017 Moms
Options

Symptoms Thread 1/25

HGRichHGRich member
edited January 2017 in April 2017 Moms
Looks like we had lots of fun new (or returning) symptoms last week. What's new this week? 

Re: Symptoms Thread 1/25

• Options
    For me, my heartburn has eased. Probably because I've been eating better. And I'm sleeping a bit better as a result. I'm also really glad I was already a side sleeper because I can almost only sleep on my left side! With my snoogle keeping me in place. I love that thing. 

I have however reached the point where I now pee, then go wash my hands, and immediately go back and pee again. And she's gotten to the point where she suddenly presses on my bladder and it's like a wide-eyed, surprised, "I gotta pee now!" reaction which is fun. I know some of you have been there for awhile but this is new to me.  :D
  • Options
    I know that sensitive gums comes with the territory of being pregnant. And I have sensitive gums as it is. BUT, you guys, my gums have randomly been bleeding for the last two days. I woke up this morning and my mouth was all bloody. And then I was drinking my hot cocoa out of my mug and the area where I put my mouth was all bloody too. UGH. This is way worse than my "normal."
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @KirstinH88 that does seem more than normal. But honestly, probably what your doctor would call normal. At my dentist appointment my teeth were pretty loose, and the gums have bled consistently. Though not enough to be seen in my beverages. Yikes. 
  • Options
    Ya I have really sensitive gums to begin with. And I know during pregnancy, everything goes haywire, but geez...usually I would only bleed while brushing/flossing, not just for no reason.. Oh well. 
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Options
    @KirstinH88 my gums are that way too! Mine started bleeding from biting into a soft dinner roll. What the heck body. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker