Options

TWW Monday

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:  

Timing:  

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you could have any superpower for one day, what would it be?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: TWW Monday

• Options
    @kiwi2628 ughhhh I have the same issue with taxes. Every. F'ING. YEAR. I live PA but work in MD. I feel your pain. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1 (active) ~6 ntnp

CD/DPO:  CD 23 / DPO 11ish

Timing:  Who knows, I thought good

Testing: BFN's so far, but I have the faintest of lines after the 10 minute window.  Can't tell if it's an evap or what. I will test again tomorrow with FMU.

R/R: Rant: Just at that point in my cycle I dislike. I always "crash" after I O, emotionally-speaking. My energy plummets. I feel bloated. Get super moody. DH and I fight a lot. Not me at my finest. I've been considering getting acupuncture or something to help relieve this.  Every month I hope it's pregnancy symptoms but it never is. Just my normal cycle PITA symptoms. Rave: trying to get excited about taking DS to his music class soon. 

CS/Q:

Flying - what a cool sensation that would be! 
    32 yo, mother to an adorable 3 year old, TTC! 
  • Options
    canonmom413canonmom413 member
    edited January 2017
    EDIT: thought I could head over... I guess ill wait a few days just to confirm O. sorry for jumping the gun! again Thank you @BusinessWife

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options
    @JulesDP :) There's a reason why I want to convert into SuperChill Girl.. USually I'm rahter blessed with the abilities you've described ;) But who knows, maybe one day :)

@bluejeanbabi05 Glad to see you've made up your mind on the big question of "To pee or not to pee" (before bloodtest) :) I am rooting so much for you, with the journey so far, and especially the conterence (yeah, I've been lurking yesterday..). FX this is your month :)
    BTW I am only happy for the crazy busy Monday for the same reason. I am afraid I've used up all my monthy credit of "Am I...? Or am I not...?"-tourment with DH yesterday :D So today lots of work, HUGE workout and after that it is almost tomorrow ;) 
    Me: 33, DH: 38
    Married: May 2015
    TTC since September 2015
  • Options
    YAY I go here now!
    Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO:  28/3

Timing:  0, -2, -4

Testing: Going to aim for 10DPO, which puts me at 2/6.

R/R: Ugh.. this weekend was too short. I was supposed to go to brunch with some former coworkers I havent seen in forever- but we had to postpone because one of the ladies' son tested positive for flu and she didn't want to spread it if she had been exposed. Respectable reason. On the upside- I discovered one of my favorite computer games from back in the day (Roller Coaster Tycoon!) is now an app. Its pretty much the same as the original (except, I'm not seeing that it has "sandbox" mode which is a little disappointing.) I'm not one to buy apps... but this was $6 well spent!

CS/Q: Noting really. My temps are high-ish, but declined from my first rise down to the coverline over the past two days. I know that means nothing really.. but last cycle I had up and down temps all over the place and my chart was a mess! (From travel and drinking). I would love it if I could just have a nice normal LP.

Flying.. no contest. Worth it just to avoid rush hour.

@Kiwi2628- Are you close to NY? Or does your health organization also operate in NY? They might send out a blanket tax package to all employees to cover both areas?

@Jess0211- God forbid MD didn't get a piece of your productivity lol Although.. least we don't have the rain tax any more.

@Sarahleh- Sorry for the BFNs. Don't trust the late readings.. if it's BFP you'll be able to see it tomorrow. Those fake-outs really pull at your heart though. GL!

@Anna_1021 -Hold on to the crazy! Don't let it out! Seriously though- sorry you're having a rough day. This TTC game is really rough emotionally. Don't feel bad about venting... that's what we're here for!

@Tennis11785 -The first thing I thought of was teleport! But then I thought that it's not as much as a superpower as something some one really needs to hurry up and invent. (I can just picture.. rolling out of bed 20 mins before work and zap! I'm there!. Life changing.)

@JulesDP- FX you're not out! Haven't had much activity on the grad thread recently... we needs some grads to cheer on!

Me: 36 / DH: 37
    Met: 9/21/08
    Married: 10/5/13
    BFP #1- 2/5/17 * EDD- 10/18/17 * DD born- 10/25/17
    BFP #2 3/18/19 * EDD 11/25/19* DS born 11/30/19
  • Options
    Seems like most of us have a huge case of the Mondays! Sorry for the doom and gloom. I for one cannot wait until spring...sun?? Where are you??

@bluejeanbabi05 Good luck testing tomorrow! Fx for you :)

Month/Cycle: 15

CD/DPO:  29/9

Timing:  Good

Testing: I think Saturday, or Sunday. 

R/R: We're leaving Sunday for a mini-trip and Sunday will be 14DPO. So I may test Saturday morning since Sunday will already be crazy. The thing is...we're going to a water park for 3 days. So if I get a negative test, I would have to stop the progesterone and then I'll get my period smack in the middle of our water park vacation. If it's negative, I may just keep taking the progesterone until we get home so I don't get my period. It'll give me a 16 day LP which I know is long...I don't know, am I crazy?
    Side note: I think the CoQ10 is giving me energy..is that possible? I feel really good and energetic every morning since I started taking it.

CS/Q: Nothing to see really.

GTKY: If you could have any superpower for one day, what would it be? To teleport in an instant! Travel in a day? yes!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD/DPO: 20/8

Timing: O-2, O, O+1

Testing: Sunday (14 DPO) if I can hold out until then and AF doesn't show up. 

R/R: I had a great weekend with family but hosting is exhausting. Preferable to traveling, however. I'm having a hard time feeling positive about this cycle too and trying not to read too much into things on my chart so I don't get my hopes up. 

CS/Q: My chart is so ugly this month. Don't look at it.

GTKY: If you could have any superpower for one day, what would it be? Teleportation! Not only would I be able to visit family/friends who live far away but I could work ANYWHERE I wanted to.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Options
    @JulesDP I am also Anxiety Girl. We should start a superhero troupe. We would be so much better than the Avengers.

@bluejeanbabi05 Fingers crossed for you tomorrow!
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Options
    @Anna_1021 Aww sorry you're having such a rough day - hopefully you'll have a nice relaxing evening and can decompress a bit xo

@Tennis11785 Sounds like a beautiful morning! It's always nice when it's hard to think of a rant :)

@JulesDP Ugh - sorry that Monday is getting to you :(

@bluejeanbabi05 Keeping my FX for you tomorrow! Here's hoping the news turns out to be a bday gift for your mom :)

@crazypuglady Too bad your brunch was cancelled - but very nice of her that she was responsible and didn't expose you to the flu! 

@TravelingCouple FX you won't have to make the call of getting AF or extending your LP! Either way, sounds like you guys will have a fun weekend :)

@jessafishy Aww, I feel you with the ugly chart! Glad you had a good, if exhausting, weekend with family!

@GG620 Sorry for the BFN - hopefully you'll get better results on Friday!

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO:  53/11

Timing:  nope

Testing: nope

R/R: Ugh - can I just echo what everyone said - it's Monday. I had a migraine yesterday, so it doesn't seem fair that I have to go to work today, when I didn't get two 'good' weekend days!

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: If you could have any superpower for one day, what would it be? I don't know! I think teleporting - I love the idea of being able to spend the whole day travelling the world. Plus, it wouldn't hurt to be able to appear/disappear from a bank vault at the end of the day ;)
  • Options
    @Anna_1021 Sorry you are feeling down, and I hope you are feeling better soon. Never feel bad for complaining, we are all here to listen! :)@Tennis11785 That is the kind of snow I love! Not enough to cause an issue, but just enough to make everything look pretty! @bluejeanbabi05 Rooting for you for tomorrow!!Month/Cycle: 8/9

CD/DPO:  25/12
    Timing:  meh...
    Testing: Well, I was going to test yesterday, but then my temp dropped half a degree. So now I won't even bother unless AF somehow doesn't show on Thursday.
    R/R: A few of my coworkers decided to put together a weight loss competition within our office, and I decided to join. I have definitely put on a few extra pounds over the past few months, so hopefully this will be the motivation I need to get my butt back in gear.
    CS/Q: --
    GTKY: If you could have any superpower for one day, what would it be? For a second I thought flying might be cool, but then I remembered I am terrified of heights. So I guess I would go with either teleportation (so I could knock a couple destinations off my wish list) or invisibility (because I am nosy AF and would love to be able to spy...)
    Me: 32 DH:33
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
    Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

• Options
    @crazypuglady @GG620 @Sailing_Mama OKay then, I've shoved the crazy down for work :) But I'm almost done, I'll let the frustration out during an extra heavy crossfit workout soon ;):)

Until then:

@GG620 sorry for the BFN and thanks for the kind words :) Hope it's just too early for you. FX you can hold off POAS til Friday, so you give it a bigger chance of getting good results :) Nowdays I just wait til I'm late (thus not POASs so much any more :P )
    TTC since September 2015
  • Options
    @anna_1021 Don't apologize for how you feel, there's no need. I'm so sorry it looks like AF is about to rear its ugly head again. <3

@sarahleh Ooh, good luck with testing tomorrow! FX that it wasn't an evap!

@pinky917 Good luck with the weight loss club! I wish my work would do something like that!

@TravelingCouple CoQ10 is supposed to help with energy! I actually read it's best to take it early in the day because for some people it affects their sleep at night. 

@bluejeanbabi05 Good luck tomorrow! FX for a BFP!

Month/Cycle
    : 1/1

CD/DPO:  23/5

Timing:  -3, -1

Testing: 2/7 if I can wait that long...trying to wait til 10DPO at least.

R/R: I had a migraine ALL WEEKEND. It started Thursday night and finally subsided this morning. DD had two birthday parties to go to this weekend too...one was at a bowling alley (which believe me, was awesome for my throbbing head) and then she talked me into taking her to Chuck e Cheeze. Yesterday FI took her and I stayed home and slept on the couch most of the day. 

CS/Q: N/A

GTKY: If you could have any superpower for one day, what would it be? Mind control...so that when my 8-year-old is insisting she's not tired, doesn't wanna go to bed, wants to stay up all night and "won't be too tired for school" I can make her believe she IS so she will go the eff to sleep!
  • Options
    @Pinky917 thanks :) And that weight loss competition sounds great. Due to sickness I couldn't work out at all last week - I swear I'm already bigger :P Please do share some of the motivation here as well, I start to have serious issues with the winterfat I'm putting on, and for a first time in a while, just can't find it in me to start dieting. Good luck with your efforts on this, and please let's keep each other accountable ;)

@cherryblossomgirl507 Thanks :) Ugh, migraine at a bowling alley..! Wow, you are already superwoman. I tend to have migraines and to handling it there.. Wow. Hats to you :)

TTC since September 2015
  • Options
    SoldiersMomSoldiersMom member
    edited January 2017
    Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO:  20/3

Timing:  -3, -2 , -1 , +1

Testing: not until AF is late (2/11)

R/R: I didn't pack any snacks :(  lunch isn't until 1 pm

CS/Q: Got a CS on Friday so helpful!

GTKY: If you could have any superpower for one day, what would it be? Telepathy for sure! I would love to know what some of my lovely co workers think :|
    Me:31 ~ DH: 28
    Swiped Right: 6/2014
    Married: 9/2016
    TTC # 1: 11/2016 
     BFP: 5/2017
    Baby Boy: 1/2018
    Link to FF Charts
  • Options
    jenotontxjenotontx member
    edited January 2017
    @JulesDP  That is SO me. I'm such a worry wart.  :/
    @bluejeanbabi05 Crossing my fingers for you!! 

@sheknows6  I'm dying that she came back. Even though it's probably MUD her posts are still entertaining. 

Month/Cycle: TTA

CD/DPO: 26/9

R/R: I think I will be moving back to WTO tomorrow if not later today. I have started to spot so I assume AF is making it's appearance but I had spotting earlier in my cycle so who knows. I'm a little concerned it seems to be coming so soon (only day 9 PO) but I know this is my first cycle after BC so I'm going to try not to be anxiety girl about it too much. 

CS/Q: Nope. 

I think I would want to fly. I always have these recurring dreams that I am flying and I really enjoy them lol

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4

CD/DPO:  CD20. DPO 9

Timing:  -4,-3,-1,0 

Testing: I might do a test tomorrow, simply to humor myself and get myself out of a rut. I'm fairly certain that I'm out this cycle.

R/R: Rave: I got some Uggs over the weekend. They are my first ever and they are soooo comfortable!

CS/Q: None

GTKY: If you could have any superpower for one day, what would it be? ohh a toughy! If I could pick just one, it would be the ability to see into the future. I know it's a buzz kill! I wouldn't be able to see into my own future though. I'd write it all down and reference it :)

@kiwi2628 Hero ;)

@Sarahleh *hugs* I get crashy and moody too. I haven't tried very many things to help calm me. Yoga has helped me slightly. I've been considering acupuncture. If you do it, let me know if it works for you. I hope you get some good news tomorrow morning

@Anna_1021 *hugs* I've got work beef too. Sure sucks. I hope yours gets better *slap* for good measure.

@bluejeanbabi05 GL with bloodwork tomorrow!

@crazypuglady *waves* heyyyyy! Welcome to the agonizing TWW ;) 

@TravelingCouple ohh noo not in the middle of the water park! I have no knowledge about lengthening the LP but I'm glad you feel so energetic, that's awesome!

@GG620 I hope it's just too early, sorry about the bfn

Sounds like we're definitely all feeling Monday. Solidarity! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm at work so I'm going to be a Post and go. Sorry. 

Month/Cycle: 6

CD/DPO:  32/12

Timing:  High

Testing: bfn again this morning on a Walmart cheapie 

R/R: what is going on? Why don't I have my period. It could be the b6. But I didn't realize it would lengthen my LP/cycle this much! It's already 4 days longer. 

CS/Q: my temp dropped. Do we think AF is due soon?

invisability. 
  • Options
    @Brooklyngirl6 You are still above the cover line, so not out yet! How long is your LP usually?
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Options
    @crazypuglady yay for tww! 

@TravelingCouple fx!! I get AF right on time while on progesterone, so just be aware you still might get her even if you keep taking it. I think it's pretty rare though.

@gg620 I like acupuncture, I feel like even if the results come from a placebo effect, it's still a placebo effect you wouldn't get without the acupuncture. So can't hurt.

@jessafishy @julesdp that sounds like a superhero group that's right up my alley!

• Options
    Not to deviate from thread, but since I posted and barely now realized I have a question and don't think anyone would see it up there...

Q: I've been having to "fish" for cm these past few days and TMI warning... I can't really differentiate between  it being creamy or sticky. It's scant for sure but consistency of lotion and not so glue-like. I've been logging it as sticky or dry on FF... does anyone have any suggestions about what it could be considered? 
  • Options
    @VLillyV, you should record the most fertile type you see, and if it's the consistency of lotion and not gluey or sticky or tacky, then I'd suggest recording it as Creamy. 

Sticky will feel sticky, creamy like lotion, watery is exactly that, watery, and egg white will be shiny, clear, and stretch between your fingers. 

Unless you're truly bone dry in there, don't record dry.

I had to ask this too, I think we all wonder about this at some point or another. ;)

Me: 32 / DH: 33
    DD born: 3/31/19

• Options
    @VLillyV honestly if it's not fertile CM I wouldn't worry too much about it. 
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Options
    @sheknows6 thanks! It's just such a tricky thing to log. Thanks for the tips. I don't feel loony anymore haha

@jessafishy I could see how that would also come to play. I'm having fun convincing myself i'm not ku and FF likes to change up on me with whatever I log, though i've read it doesn't directly or indirectly affect whether or not you are ku. Ahhh the fun world of ss.
  • Options
    @VLillyV obviously a personal preference! I obsess enough over temps and other symptoms so I try not to worry about CM too much after O.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Options
    jenotontxjenotontx member
    edited January 2017
    @VLillyV Another poster on here explained to me that unless you are trying to decide between fertile (watery or EW) and non-fertile (creamy or sticky) that it doesn't matter which one you record in FF because they only change predictions based on fertile or non-fertile. So in other words, you could use sticky for all non-fertile days and it wouldn't change anything. Hope that helps! I've had lots of CM questions since I've started tracking too. 

Edited because I can't spell. 
  • Options
    @jessafishy same for me, once I've o'd, I don't track my cm

Me: 32 / DH: 33
    DD born: 3/31/19

• Options
    @JJMNO1616 Thanks! It looks like it shouldn't matter too much regardless of the fact. 

You guys rock <3
  • Options
    @jessafishy 8 days. I'm taking b6 to lengthen it. 

• Options
    @sheknows6 I was scratching my head wondering "Grant girl, wth is that"? Then I found it. And it made Monday a little less Monday :D
    Me:31 ~ DH: 28
    Swiped Right: 6/2014
    Married: 9/2016
    TTC # 1: 11/2016 
     BFP: 5/2017
    Baby Boy: 1/2018
    Link to FF Charts
  • Options
    @Brooklyngirl6 OH, duh, I see that in your original post now.

I wonder if maybe the tests aren't sensitive enough? I'm not sure the difference between Walmart cheapies and Wondfos when it comes to sensitivity. I definitely still don't think you are out yet, especially if that dip at 8DPO was implantation.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    - Albus Dumbledore