***The Great Big Labor Thread*** - Page 15 — The Bump
February 2017 Moms

***The Great Big Labor Thread***

Re: ***The Great Big Labor Thread***

• @4PsInAPod, I can't believe all that hair!   So cute!

@HeatSparks, I am glad you are all okay now and that they are home with you.  They are precious! 
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
    HeatSparks
  • Such beautiful babies @fourPsinapod & @HeatSparks, congratulations! I cannot believe pretty soon all out tiny newborns will be out and in our arms! 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
    HeatSparks
  • Loading the player...
  • edited January 2017
    So many babies!! Too many mommas to list, but congratulations to all who have delivered so far!

@Fourpsinapod OMG that hair!! I love it. She is beautiful. 

@HeatSparks I am glad both babies are doing great and got to go home together. They are so sweet in the strawberry sleepers!
    HeatSparks
  • @HeatSparks I'm so glad you're all doing much better now and back home! Congratulations on your sweet girls!!

HeatSparks
  • Yay congrats on all the babes!  I've never seen a blonde with so much hair @fourPsinapod
  • Congrats to @fourPsinapod and @HeatSparks!  So much adorable-ness.

Pregnancy Ticker
    HeatSparks
  • poofwokpoofwok
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary First Answer
    edited January 2017
    Congrats @imalwaysme79!! He's beautiful ❤

ETA:  congrats to @purplewriter as well!! So glad the delivery went smoothly. He's a cutie!
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
    catmommac
  • Big congratulations to you both @imalwaysme79 & @purplewriter! Glad to hear everyone is doing well!
    catmommac
  • @HeatSparks congratulations on your girls!! I'm sure juggling twins plus other kiddos has got to be tiring, but I hope you are all getting settled in at home. :)

@phlox728 congratulations!! He is absolutely adorable!! I bet his sisters are overjoyed!!

@imalwaysme79 I'm glad everything went well despite the emgency c/s. Congratulations mama!!

@purplewriter congratulations on your baby!!! Glad your pregnancy and delivery went smooth!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    catmommac
  • Two surprise babies this morning!  Huge congrats to @imalwaysme79 and @purplewriter.  Beautiful work!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    mrslittlemac
  • Yay @imalwaysme79 and @purplewriter!!! Congratulations on your precious boys!
    catmommac
  • Congratulations on all the new babies!!!! @imalwaysme79 @purplewriter @HeatSparks @phlox728
    All the babies are so cute and it makes me so excited to meet mine next Thursday!!!!
    kswiger06poofwokcatmommac
  • Congrats @phlox728 @imalwaysme79 and @purplewriter! Everyone has such cute babies  :)
    catmommac
  • Congratulations @purplewriter and @imalwaysme79!  Beautiful baby boys!
    catmommac
  • So many new babies! Congrats everyone 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    catmommac
  • Congrats @imalwaysme79 & @purplewriter on your babies! They're so adorable!
    BFP #1: DD born on 08.25.12 BFP #2: 09/08/15 miscarried at 6w BFP #3: DD2 born on 02.07.17
    catmommac
  • Congrats @becbec28, Kirsten is so sweet!
    musicinmysoul17
  • Congratulations @becbec28!  Way to sneak a baby in there.   I knew you had been thinkimg it would be soon,  and then never saw an update.   Good work Mama, she's beautiful! 
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
    musicinmysoul17poetryandoceans
  • She is beautiful @becbec28 I love that sweet family picture!! It sounds like a long labor, but I'm glad everything went overall well for you. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    musicinmysoul17
  • Congratulations @becbec28! Kirsten is just gorgeous! So glad to hear youre both doing well! Xxx
    musicinmysoul17
  • Congrats, new mommas! Welcome to motherhood! 
  • Congrats @becbec28! She's adorable ❤
    musicinmysoul17
  • Congratulations @phlox728, @imalwaysme79, @purplewriter, and @becbec28! All your babies are absolutely adorable!!!
    musicinmysoul17catmommac
  • So many beautiful babies! I'm loving reading all the stories, too. 

Congrats @imalwaysme79@purplewriter, & @becbec28!
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
    musicinmysoul17catmommac
  • So many babies, I love it!!! Congratulations ladies <3 
  • Eeeek congrats On all of the new babies @purplewriter @phlox728 @imalwaysme79 @becbec28 ❤❤

musicinmysoul17catmommac
  • Congrats @becbec28!! She's so cute!
    BFP #1: DD born on 08.25.12 BFP #2: 09/08/15 miscarried at 6w BFP #3: DD2 born on 02.07.17
    musicinmysoul17
  • Congratulations to all the newest moms! @imalwaysme79 @becbec28 @purplewriter @phlox728 Congratulations to you all! (And sorry if I mentioned anyone already)
    musicinmysoul17catmommac
  • This might be a stupid question, but did you moms take your piercings out before going in? I have some troublesome ones that have had to be cut off when I've gone to the hospital before for different procedures. I don't know if you're supposed to have jewelry on or not just in case of a c-section. I wouldn't think it'd necessarily, but I'm not sure and I don't want to have to have them cut off again.
  • @Aussie45 I would leave all jewelry at home. If you do have to remove anything, you don't want to risk losing them. 
    musicinmysoul17
  • @Aussie45 it's funny you mentioned this. A few weeks before I had DD I was worried about a piercing that I had never been able to take out and after hours of trying I was able to take it out and left it out just in case I would need a c-section or something. When I actually had DD, it was so unexpected since she came at 34 weeks, that I never took off my bracelet or earrings. However, those could have easily been removed had I needed a c-section. I guess my advice would be try to remember to take off all jewelry, but I would probably go ahead and remove the troublesome piercings while you still have time!
  • @Aussie45 they even had me remove my earrings which I've never done for surgery before and I've gone under like a dozen times for misc shit. 
  • @Aussie45 I had to remove all jewelry, including my earrings, which have a screw in backing-that was fun with an IV stuck in my hand. If you've had issues getting them out before, I'd probably take them out now to avoid any issues if your doc wants them out. 
  • Aussie45 said:
    This might be a stupid question, but did you moms take your piercings out before going in? I have some troublesome ones that have had to be cut off when I've gone to the hospital before for different procedures. I don't know if you're supposed to have jewelry on or not just in case of a c-section. I wouldn't think it'd necessarily, but I'm not sure and I don't want to have to have them cut off again.
    When I had DD I had a few piercings that I don't have anymore but they made me take them all out when I was admitted just in case. The ones that were easy/ quick to take in and out I put back in when I got to my labor room. I only have 1 now but will probably do the same thing again. Any annoying ones to remove I'd do before hand.