Let's introduce ourselves!

Suggested questions to answer:
1) What's your EDD?
2) Do you have other children?
3) Where are you from?
4) How old are you and SO?

Re: Introductions!

• Loading the player...
  • Hi ladies!!!! So excited this board is up and running!!!!

I am due on October 2!! Got my BFP early on January 20. I have a 20 month old DS (May 2015) and suffered a MMC in September 2016. I'm from Manitoba, Canada! I am 28 and my DH is 27. 

So excited to get to know you ladies. I am still extremely close with my May 2015 bump community!
    @mommac2017 Sounds like we are due almost exactly the same time and our DS are the same age!!! 
  • Hello to all! Ive been lurking on Sepember 2017 and I am so excited this board is open. 

I am due October 1st with our second baby after going through a miscarriage in November 2016. My son is 19 months old (June 2015). I am 26 and DH is 27. We are from New York and so excited to add our rainbow to our family!!! 

Looking forward to getting to know all of you! 
    Sorry to hear about your loss.

*TW*

We also suffered a loss in November, we were at 10 weeks. So it's exciting and nerve-wracking to be pregnant again. Fingers crossed for these rainbow babies!
  • @momtobe613, our stories are actually a bit creepy in their similarities. I'm so sorry about your miscarriage. I also had one in September 2016. Worst time of my life. So thankful to be pregnant again and praying that this will be our rainbow baby!!
  • @ttschaffer, I am so incredibly sorry for your losses. I can't even imagine the pain you have gone through. I'm so glad that you're joining us in October 2017!!!
  • @Raincity I felt the same way, feeling like I was cheating finding out at 8dpo and hanging out on S17 when I'm not entirely sure if my edd is September 30th or October 1st. I'm sure I'll end up having this baby in september anyways, but everyone else is so far along already, I feel totally behind and missed a lot of posts. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I had a hard time at first trying to be excited about this pregnancy since we had a loss in November. But DH said to me "just be excited like you know you want to. Because regardless if something happens, this is still our baby and we should be excited". He's amazing and that helped a lot.

@ttschaffer I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, I can't even imagine 
  • @Megzb510 let's do it! It'd be nice to talk about the extra ultrasounds and blood sticks!
    Trigger warning in signature...
    Me: 33  DH: 37
    Together since 2010, Married August 2014
    TTC: Off and on since April 2015
    Diagnosis: Severe MFI
    1/15/2017: FET #1, successful. Baby boy delivered via c-section 9/30/17  <3
    1/2/2018: FET #2: BFN  :'(

BabyFetus Ticker

• @sdarling2010 hi from a fellow M14-er!! 
  • Yaayyyyyyy @Megzb510 so so happy you are here!!! 

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @s_corrigall  WHAT that is INSANE!! Are there not moderators on this site to put an immediate end to cyberbullying and threats and such nonsense? I'm sorry you had that experience!! Here's hoping our birth month board is populated by nice, well-adjusted folks. 
    Due with rainbow rainbow rainbow baby on 9/29/17
    It's been a long road- Let's just say that! 
  • nhoover88nhoover88 member
    edited January 2017
    @s_corrigall Oh gosh! What an experience you had with another group!! I hope this one is a good group. Congratulations on baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @LouiseStar hey here! I'm also a physician...what's your specialty??
    Trigger warning in signature...
    Me: 33  DH: 37
    Together since 2010, Married August 2014
    TTC: Off and on since April 2015
    Diagnosis: Severe MFI
    1/15/2017: FET #1, successful. Baby boy delivered via c-section 9/30/17  <3
    1/2/2018: FET #2: BFN  :'(

BabyFetus Ticker