Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Friday 1/27

2»

Re: TWW Friday 1/27

• Options

@adirat I'm sorry for CD 1 :( I hope you have a relaxing weekend to take time for yourself. *hugs*

@bluejeanbabi05 I'm sorry about the situation between you and YH. I know after a fight its hard for me to act like the night before didn't happen. I hope it doesn't put a damper on your weekend too much.

@bertiemeetsGertie Ugh I hate going to the mechanics or having to do anything car related.

I've been just lurking this past week. I just did not have the energy to post :( sorry ladies. 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO:  29/ not sure but AF due 2/1

Timing:  EOD during FW hopefully

Testing: going to try to wait till 2/1 if AF not here

R/R: rant: I know I'm not out yet, but AF symptoms are here so I just feel out.

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: What are you up to this weekend? Any big plans?

Just to keep working on our house. We have the living room painted, now we need to pick the flooring.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dealerships are just snakes in general, they're always trying to cheat you out of a buck

Me: 32 / DH: 33
    DD born: 3/31/19

• Options

Sorry I'm gonna have to P&G for now. Actually posting from work which I hardly ever do but actually have a lunch time today. I'll be back later!

Month/Cycle: 12/13

CD/DPO: 9/24

Timing:  -3,-2,-1,0,+1

Testing:?

R/R: Just happy it's Friday. Trying my best not to SS or 'chart spot' I guess but temp spiked this morning so I can't  help hoping this is it. Planned to test only if I'm late but if my temp is higher tomorrow I know I won't be able to resist. Hmmm disappointment tomorrow vs disappointment in a few days. No big difference I guess.

CS/Q:No

GTKY: What are you up to this weekend? Any big plans? Tomorrow is yard work day for us. Then we will be so tired we won't want to do anything on Sunday so that's pretty much it.

@bluejeanbabi05 I agree with others that your concern is very valid and he should understand this. You just want him to be safe. I bet he wouldn't prefer it if you just didn't care what happened to him. I would let him calm down for a while so taking a break and going to your parents' is probably a good idea. Then sit down and have a talk about it later.

@adirat sorry for CD1. Hugs to you and have all the good stuff this weekend! 

• Options
    @kmornelas29 ah yes we are! FX'd for the both of us! Trying so hard not to POAS ha.

@hartmich same with me. I get snippy easier, but also quick to want to be all happy and move on haha. It works, right? ;)

@vlillyv man today seems rough for a bunch of us. :hugs: sorry you are fighting with DH. I have the same thoughts on the occasions we fight, but then remember that all the amazing times far outweigh the few times we argue. Also, yeah I have been trying to drink a ton of water but it's not really helping. I'm thinking antibiotics are probably in order bleeh

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

Me: 28  Him: 30

Married: 11/15/14

TTC: 02/2016

IF DX: MFI (low count & morphology) & mild PCOS

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

August 2016 BFP - MC @6w1d

June 2017 - 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP 7/6/17!!

Beta #1 = 422 (14dpo), Beta #2 = 810, prog - 12.3 (16dpo), Beta #3 = 5023, prog - 18.9 (20dpo)

[/spoiler]

• Options
    @adirat and @alysapuggles I'm so sorry for CD 1 ladies.  hugs and wine

@bluejeanbabi05 I'm with the other ladies you have every right to be upset.  I'm glad you had a good talk but hopefully he understands how serious it is not just to him but to everyone else on the road.
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    @gg620 truly I think it's because women are more efficient. Let's get this anger over with and outta the way! 

• Options

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 22/ 9 or 10

Timing:  ED/EOD ish

Testing: not unless I got past CD 32 or 35

R/R: Rant: It's Saturday am here in Korea. Yesterday I went to work for a few hours in the afternoon and had a slight tickle in my throat, by dinner time I had a low fever and my throat actually hurt and I was sweating in my sleep all night. I woke up with a swollen throat, extreme body aches, and a bit of an upset stomach (haven't eaten anything yet). When I'm sick DH lets our Maltese sleep in bed with me. Well apparently last night around midnight, he was up playing games and I kicked her out of our room. I have no recollection of this or a clue as to why I did it. DH was nice and took both dogs out to potty this morning. We have to take them to a park down the street because city living sucks. 

Rave: I'm finding more potential rentals for when we move. Mostly duplexes and a majority don't have yards but under our housing allowance so we'd be able to save up money.

CS/Q:

GTKY: What are you up to this weekend? Any big plans? I'm sick but took some DayQuil. I have to do our Maltese's weekly grooming (bath, blow dry, haircut) and some homework for my grad classes. I'm on my last 2 and then I'll have my MBA!

@JulesDP I had LASIK in October and it's been amazing! I have 20/20 vision now. When I had the procedure done I didn't feel a single thing and I'm a cry baby. They also had to use a laser to cut my cornea instead of a blade because my corneas are flat and with that I didn't even think that they had done it yet. They said "all set" and I was just like "whaaaaat" 

@BertieMeetsGertie I hate car shops. Thankfully while we're here in Korea our American car has only had oil changes on base and their prices are regulated and such. @JJMNO1616 you reminded me that DH had a Subaru Crosstrek before we came to Korea and it had special oil that only needed to be changed like every 10,000 or more miles so it was more expensive. Also foreign cars are more expensive in general. I remember my grandpa trading in his brand new VW because repairs and maintenance cost so much. 

@jess0211 I hope your cat is okay!

Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options

:'(  CD 1

I hope to not see you guys on WTO :)

• Options
    **Lurking from WTO***

@slaven I could be misreading this, but are you waiting until 19 dpo to test? Do you have a really long LP? Just curious, from what I understand you are on CD 22 and 9 DPO....so you would wait 10 more days to test from now? Sorry, I might be misreading it...

• Options
    slavenslaven member
    edited January 2017
    @dragonfly87 We're NTNP right now so technically I have no way of knowing when I O'd besides when I had EWCM. My cycles are normally 28-35 days. 

eta: When we were actively TTC and using OPKs I'd frequently test at 12-14DPO and get BFN and get AF soon after. I'm trying not to spend money on HPTs if I don't have to plus it's emotionally draining. And by 28-35 cycle days I mean it's normally 28 days but I've seen 32-35 on more than one occasion. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018