FFFC

lets kick off the weekend!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • meggymemeggyme member
    edited January 2017
    A couple days ago dh wanted to mess around, but I told him it's my week for my period. It's true, it is that week on my cycle, however since I've been on the pill I only get my period every few months, and I don't have it this month. I just was too exhausted and didn't want to start a fight. 
    I've been there. I have the implant, so every now and again I'll spot for a couple days. DH probably wouldn't even notice (or care), but I've totally called it my period before.

My FFFC is probably more of a rant. DH wants one night a week to hang with his friends (which he does anyway and sees them all at work everyday already) to keep "from losing it" (from what? He hangs with LO solo maybe 10minutes a day and doesn't help much with care taking activities during the week). Anyway, I said yes since he does it already, but used it as a bargaining chip to get more involvement on a day to day basis.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Damien and I will be leaving on our little roadtrip next week and will be gone for 2 weeks. My husband has been 100% supportive but the other night he let me know how sad he is that we are going. He doesn't get to spend as much time with Damien as he would like because of work so he really cherishes our evenings and the weekends. My confession is that while I feel so guilty and selfish for taking Damien away for so long....I don't regret it. It does break my heart to see my husband sad though, I will try to send him loads of videos and pictures while we are away. I guess I'm a bit torn about the whole thing.
  • Damien and I will be leaving on our little roadtrip next week and will be gone for 2 weeks. My husband has been 100% supportive but the other night he let me know how sad he is that we are going. He doesn't get to spend as much time with Damien as he would like because of work so he really cherishes our evenings and the weekends. My confession is that while I feel so guilty and selfish for taking Damien away for so long....I don't regret it. It does break my heart to see my husband sad though, I will try to send him loads of videos and pictures while we are away. I guess I'm a bit torn about the whole thing.
    I took Savannah away from DH for a week when she was 8 weeks old, I felt bad but I wasn't going to miss my one vacation for the year since he had to work.

It sucks but FaceTime helps and they will be memories you cherish forever with Damien
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • meggyme said:

My FFFC is probably more of a rant. DH wants one night a week to hang with his friends (which he does anyway and sees them all at work everyday already) to keep "from losing it" (from what? He hangs with LO solo maybe 10minutes a day and doesn't help much with care taking activities during the week). Anyway, I said yes since he does it already, but used it as a bargaining chip to get more involvement on a day to day basis.
    DH was away for four days on a business trip and I was alone with both kids, doing bedtime is just ridiculous with my two.  The day he got back I was like "I'm going out to dinner with friends!" and left him alone with both of them.  It took him more than twice as long as normal to get them both to sleep, and when I got home at 9pm he hadn't gotten it together enough to feed himself either.  This may have been the first time he's ever done bedtime alone (he gets his parents to help him a lot if I have to go out), I felt zero guilt at all leaving him to do it himself. 
  • AmberLiz99AmberLiz99 member
    edited January 2017
    I'm so over the acceptance of misogyny, racism, xenophobia, homophobia, lies, and carelessness of our new president and administration. I'm not trying to start a political war. I just want to scream and cry about how far we've regressed as a society. Thank you for not flaming me. 
    I agree!! Politics and policies aside, I've been sickened by some of the name calling and hurtful/judgmental things I've heard and seen others doing. I'm greatful for the kind things I've also seen, helps me not despair entirely 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker