October 2016 Moms

What are you doing this weekend?

Let's hear those plans, so those of us who don't  have lives can live vicariously through those of you who do :D

Re: What are you doing this weekend?

• We took Vera for 3 month photos today.. she wasn't having any tummy time or getting in any of the prop buckets/ baskets. I think we got a few good ones of her on her back though. 
    Image result for its raining meme

Pregnancy Ticker
  • My in-laws are in town for a visit this weekend. DH and I are taking advantage of the free childcare and we did some kid-free shopping earlier and tonight we are meeting friends for dinner. I may even enjoy an alcoholic beverage! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Hopefully going out for lunch and then watching the playoffs. 
  • It is 60* here today which is unheard of in January so we were those annoying neighbors that were outside playing at 10am. We took a long walk, got a car wash, H and DS1 practiced basketball outside all morning. Then we've been working on decluttering all of our spaces so we organized our kitchen closet that holds all our mixers, blenders, etc, and then we just got together a new bed we actually bought for our master bedroom when I came home from the hospital but since I had all those dumb complications it's just been collecting dust. So we finally got it together and setup in our guest room... and none of us have showered so that's next. It's been so nice getting our house together... we moved right when we found out I was pregnant and H was gone with work all summer so it feels like we are finally making progress... and LO has taken two 90 minute naps in his crib today!!!!! Hope you're all enjoying your weekend!
  • LGW2015LGW2015 member
    edited January 2017
    We went to the dog park because it was beautiful here too today. It rained the last few days so it was a muddy mess and let's just say the dog, Grayson and I all needed baths afterward haha we also babysat my friend's 4 month old for a couple hours in the morning. Tomorrow we're going to visit friends who have a one year old and watch the football game (which I don't care about but the men do).

Hope you all have a great weekend!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • DD is with her dad, SS is with his mom, LO1 and LO2 are asleep, FI and I are polishing off a big bottle of margaritas, then we'll probably get our sexy on ;)
  • brzvicebrzvice member
    edited January 2017
    @ball4768 Kid free shopping is the best. I'm always rushing when baby is with me and can't bargain hunt/ coupon to my liking.  Plus she always melts down in the car on the way home if I extend my window of opportunity longer then 1 hr.
    @Ladybug2821 I'm looking forward to watching these playoffs. I'm predicting Green bay and Patriots in the Superbowl just because they always seem to make it but would love if the falcons slipped in. I do love me some Tom Brady though deflated balls or not ;)
    @christinab0722 Two 90 minute naps?! you're my hero. Share your secrets woman! Btw I have so many small kitchen appliances it is ridiculous. Juicers blenders steamers crockpots electric wine openers etc. I blame it on drinking and watching QVC. Not a good idea! I need an organization day ASAP. Good for you tackling that dreaded chore!
    @AllyTheKid anddd now I need a margarita. Badly! Sugar rim and frozen for me though, I'm a sissy!
    Image result for its raining meme

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @christinab0722 Yes, please share your secrets!  
    @brzvice Unfortunately, I think you're right that the Packers and Patriots will end up in the super bowl. I loathe Tom Brady and want to see the Pats in the super bowl least of all. Hope we can still be friends  :# lol. 
  • Too many margaritas= two adults with diarrhea sharing a one bathroom house and no sexy time  :s
  • @AllyTheKid That is a sad story.  :'(
  • Now that I don't feel so physically terrible it's pretty funny haha