Sunday Ticker Change (1/22)

pinkshades05pinkshades05 member
edited January 2017 in April 2017 Moms
How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Team Blue, Pink, Green? 

Appointments this week?

Symptoms? 

What have you done to prepare for baby this week?

Rants/Raves/Questions: 

GTKY: Do you have an animal species that you absolutely love? Doesn't have to be a pet type. 

BabyFruit Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Sunday Ticker Change (1/22)

• Loading the player...
  • @rachelmiller03 That is such great news about your DH's job! I wouldn't wish a layoff upon anybody, especially at this late stage in the game. 
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • GTKY: Do you have an animal species that you absolutely love? Doesn't have to be a pet type. ELEPHANTS! :) 
    Yaaaaaaaas!!!!

Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • How far along are you? 27 weeks.  Flew by compared to last time, but I've all of a sudden gotten insane nesting instincts and beyond the normal excitement about meeting baby to BEING READY. 

How big is baby? 
    Apparently a rutabaga? 

Team Blue, Pink, Green? Pink! I think we've settled on the first name, and now we're just trying to land on a middle. Finally!!! 

Appointments this week? Not until Feb 1 for the infamous GD test. Last time I crashed so hard after drinking the sugar water and had to stay home for the day, I hope it doesn't happen again. 

Symptoms? All of it :) Heartburn, nosebleeds, tailbone pain, cankles, etc etc etc 

What have you done to prepare for baby this week? Major nesting - cleared out my closet, DH's closet and DD's closet, bought DD her new "Big girl" car seat to get her ready for baby (BRU trade in event FTW!), scheduled the "painters" (aka DH and my dad) to paint baby's room in a few weeks. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: The lack of focus at work is killing me.  My job last time around was not as demanding, and I was in a very private office at the end of the hall so I could spend all day on The Bump and the registry and planning etc etc etc. This time around I'm a lot more visible and my desktop can still be seen from the hall. I don't want to focus, I just want to look at onesies! 

GTKY: Do you have an animal species that you absolutely love? Doesn't have to be a pet type.  Marine mammals, OF COURSE. How can you not love them??
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker