1st Trimester
Options

No symptoms not feeling pregnant

I'm really worried everyone. I'm 7 weeks pregnant and I feel like I have little to no symptoms other than a positive pregnancy test and a missed period. I was really crampy and bloated weeks 4-5 and my breasts were sore. I also was peeing a lot. Had a 5 week scan to rule it ectopic because of all the cramping I was having ESP on the right side but it was confirmed a uterine pregnancy. Fast forward 2 weeks later and I feel not pregnant. My Breast tenderness has significantly decreased along with the fullness I was experiencing. I'm not tired. In fact I haven't slept soundly in weeks. I'm not peeing as much anymore. I've never had any nausea morning sickness aversions or cravings. I had some constipation and bloating but I've been attributing that to my prenatal vitamins and on and off like cramps. That's it. I'm terrified that I'm going to miscarry. My husband is so upset with me because I feel so down about my lack of symptoms and fears or loosing this baby. I just don't know what to do :/ 

Re: No symptoms not feeling pregnant

• Options
    Your symptoms have nothing to do with the health of your pregnancy. Enjoy it now. Before you know it you'll be getting kicked in the ribs, head butted in the bladder, and have your stomach stretched farther than you thought it could be. Congratulations!
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    I second @meggyme my symptoms come and go, and I always freak out when they disappear and then they come back with a vengeance. It's not uncommon for women to not experience morning sickness either. You could be one of the lucky ones. I also haven't found myself having to pee more and I'm 9weeks. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Symptoms, or lack thereof, are not indicative of the health of your pregnancy. With my first, I was sick as all get out for 6 months. With this one, I kept forgetting that I was pregnant because I didn't feel anything. Try to relax and enjoy this time where you're feeling good!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Your insomnia could be a pregnancy symptom. Honestly it's not uncommon to not experience and symptoms other than the missed period for a while. I agree with PP. Just enjoy the time that you aren't exhausted and relax.
  • Options
    I didn't feel any symptoms until about 8 weeks. Try not to worry, try to enjoy still feeling like a normal human being!
  • Options
    When is your ultrasound? 8 weeks?
  • Options
    I actually don't know when it will be. My first prenatal visit is the 25th but I'm not sure if they will scan me then 
  • Options
    I had no symptoms until 25ish weeks and that was ONLY heartburn. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I had the same symptoms you experienced early on.  I  didn't have full on morning sickness until late 7 weeks/early 8 weeks.  It hit me like a ton of bricks and just all of the sudden.  I know it's hard, but try not to be down or worried.  
  • Options
    with DS I didn't even know I was pregnant until 16w. Now with this baby I feel like I am hyperaware of everything and now everything is a symptom when in reality I'm super tired and haven't slept soundly. Every pregnancy is different. 

Canadian Bumpie - Texas bound
    DS #1 [S-5]
    3 Step Daughters [A-8] [E-6] [I-4]
    Baby #2 09/10/2017 
    It's a BOY! 
    Babywearer&EBF
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    Dude I'm jealous I wish I had no symptoms lol. I feel very sick but don't feel pregnant per se, I just feel like crap. I saw the heart beat yesterday though and that helped it feel more real maybe you can schedule an early ultra sound to ease your mind. I understand anxiety all too well!