Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Dr Apt-Update

The ultrasound showed that baby was 8w5d. Once DH saw there was no heart beat he couldn't look at the monitor. The dr said that the baby was too big for medication or natural. Since I have a history of heavy bleeding (led to 1st D&C), I will be having a 2nd D&C. I just have to call and schedule tomorrow. 

DH cracked when we got home. Seeing the baby with no heart beat killed him. He cried for about an hour. I have never seen him cry like that not even when his mom died.  

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Dr Apt-Update

• Options
    Oh I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you both!
    Me and DH 27 DD 4.5 TTC since June 2011 once IUD was removed Irregular AF since removal Fertilaid 9/2012-10/2012 finally regularity with AF 11/2012 spotting for a week no AF
  • Options
    Thank you. I the ultrasound gave me closure. I cry, because baby is a child I will never know on Earth. I think DH just let everything out tonight. 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh I'm so sorry you are going through this.  My heart goes out to you and your DH.  Thinking of you tonight.

TTC #1 4/09-3/10, dx PCOS, 5th round clomid BFP 3/27/10, Nolan Lee, 11/13/10, PROM 36 weeks
    TTC #2 6/12-3/13, natural BFP 3/24/13, TWINS
    MC first twin at 11weeks, MC/preterm labor second twin, DD at 15weeks, 6/7/13
    BFP 9/21/13, EDD 6/5/13!!  It's a GIRL

SHE'S HERE!  Scarlett Christine, 5/19/14

• Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that. The feeling of not seeing a heartbeat is completely devastating and saddening. So sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss Thoughts and prayers are with you both
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. I know exactly what it feels like, and it's heartbreaking. I hope that all goes well with your D&C, and that you find comfort here (everyone is very supportive).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"