***The Great Big Labor Thread*** - Page 10 — The Bump
February 2017 Moms

***The Great Big Labor Thread***

Re: ***The Great Big Labor Thread***

• I hope everything goes smoothly @beern Good luck!
    beern
  • Good luck ladies!  @beern and @becbec28

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    beern
  • Loading the player...
  • Ahh so many babies this week! Good luck @becbec28 and @beern
    beern
  • Good luck @beern and @becbec28

. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    beern
  • There is no turning back now ladies......soon enough we will all have given birth....I foresee new babies every week until we are all done
    WinchesterGirlskiingstarkblush64beern
  • @becbec28 @beern good luck ladies!! Can't wait to see the latest new beans :)

beern
  • Good luck @becbec28 & @beern. Positive thoughts your way for easy, fast deliveries and healthy babies!
    beern
  • Good luck with everything @becbec28 and @beern
    leslie1331beern
  • Thinking of you @becbec28 and @beern!! <3
    leslie1331beern
  • Praying for you both @becbec28 & @beern! Can't wait to see your tiny adorable kiddos!
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
    beern
  • Gah!  Good luck @becbec28 and @beern!  Thinking of both of you! 
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
    beern
  • Good luck @becbec28 and @beern! Best wishes to you both!
    beern
  • Good luck @becbec28 ; and @beern ! I hope everything goes smoothly for you ladies :)

beern
  • Hope everything is going well for you @becbec28

Also, @HeatSparks, just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you. I was 1000% miserable at 35 weeks exactly, (like I threw a full on toddler tantrum yesterday morning because I was so uncomfortable), so I can only imagine what you're feeling right now. Hope you're doing ok and can't wait to see your sweet twinsies!
    musicinmysoul17kswiger06HeatSparks
  • Congrats @beern! Lucas and Mia are adorable! And I love their names  :) I hope Lucas' NICU stay is short!
    poofwokbeern
  • Yay congrats @beern I hope you get to take both your babies home with you <3
    beern
  • @beern congratulations!!! Lovely names and lovely babes!! Hope Lucas rallies soon and the three of you head home together:)

beern
  • Congrats @beern!! They're adorable ❤
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
    beern
  • Congrats @beern, hope Lucas has a short NICU stay.  That's quite the size difference when they measured the same!

beern
  • Huge congrats to @beern !! Good luck @becbec28, keep on keepin on! We're all thinking of you.
    leslie1331
  • Congrats @beern and hope you're hanging in there @becbec28
  • Congrats @beern! They're absolutely adorable! I can't believe their size difference, that's a big difference. Hopefully Lucas has a short NICU stay. 

@becbec28 hopefully today will be your day and things get going for you! Good luck!
    BFP #1: DD born on 08.25.12 BFP #2: 09/08/15 miscarried at 6w BFP #3: DD2 born on 02.07.17
  • Congratulations @beern!! They look sooo sweet! (I love the name Lucas but my husband vetoed it) but I hope his stay in NICU is short and you are all headed home soon!! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I hope things get moving for you @becbec28!! Hopefully you got some rest last night. Thinking of you.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    musicinmysoul17
  • @becbec28 We are rooting for you! Try and rest up as much as you can. Watch shows with your partner, snooze, do everything you can to conserve your energy. This will be over soon, mama (though it may not feel like it now), and you'll have your sweet babe. Who will make it all seem so so worth it. 

musicinmysoul17
  • @PerraSucia you're good at this! Look at those guys ❤. And @beern you too my eyes are watering.   @becbec28 thinking of you!!! 
    PerraSucia
  • Congratulations @beern, they are both adorable!

Hang in there @becbec28! You are so close to meeting your LO!
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
    musicinmysoul17
  • Keep fighting the good fight @becbec28! I'm glad you were able to sleep for a bit, I hope things progress quickly and smoothly for you <3

@beern I love those names! Hoping the NICU stay is short and you're resting well
    musicinmysoul17
  • Congratulations on your adorable babies @beern

@becbec28  I hope things go well today and that soon enough you have your sweet little baby.
    musicinmysoul17
  • Congratulations @beern you two little ones are adorable.

thinking about you @becbec28! Hope its all going well for you! Xxx
    musicinmysoul17
  • Such cuties! Congrats @beern!
    Hoping things get moving for you @becbec28!
    musicinmysoul17
  • Beautiful babies @beern!  
  • @becbec28 good luck!!!! @beern congrats!!!

@PerraSucia aw I'm sorry to hear that, I was imagining something like a few days tops. Sending good vibes its a much quicker stay for him and you'll be able to take him home soon! 

PerraSucia