April 2017 Moms
Options

Why my pregnant self is crying 1/19

What has us feeling like 

Re: Why my pregnant self is crying 1/19

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    On my way to work this morning, some guy ran a stop sign and almost hit my car while doing so. He then proceeded to roll down his window to flip me off and scream at me to watch where I'm going.  Bleh. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DH went on a work trip to the town we moved away from a year and a half ago.  It's a little Dutch town.  We went to school there and lived there for 3 years after.  Anyway, they have the most amazing bakery and I used to stop and get donuts every Friday morning to treat myself for surviving another week.  Anytime we go back to visit (which was a lot last year because we got married there in July) we would stop, eat, and stock up.

So, I send him with a list to pick me up approximately 10 dozen donut holes (not joking) of two different varieties so I can put them in little baggies and freeze them.  He calls me this morning and tells me "they don't make buttermilk donut holes in the winter".  I almost lost my cool.  In 8 years of weekly donut binging they have never NOT had these donut holes.  Whyyyyyyy do they stop making them now that I'm out of town and pregnant.  I cried a little after he told me that because I have no idea when we will be back again to get more donuts :(  And then I went from crying to raging inside because I was so mad at those stupid people for their discontinued "winter" donuts.  

I just really love food. And donuts.  And this bakery.  And so that's why my pregnant self is crying.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    My cat peed on the couch again. I have two cats that I've had for 10 years... they don't seem to be adjusting well to the pregnancy and the idea that they aren't going to be the center of attention. Vet says they are perfectly healthy but probably just stressed and that's why they might be acting out. I don't know how to fix it and for a moment I thought about having to get rid of them. Then I cried so hard I started coughing and then my RLP nearly killed me. 
  • Options
    I watched one movie today where all of the main character's kids died and then watched another where a little girl's mom died. I probably would have cried before pregnancy, too, but it was much more intense. 
    DD #1: April 2017
    DD #2: May 2020
    Baby #3: EDD May 2023; MC October 2022

• Options
    I spent 7 hours scrubbing glue off the hallway walls yesterday and then last night we had to go to a hockey game. On our way home from the hockey game I cried because I was so tired (it was 1045) and sore from getting up and down the ladder all day. Needless to say I felt pathetic lol 
  • Options
    @KirstinH88 that is so sweet!!! Those boys are lucky to have you  <3
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I was cleaning my house yesterday and I was listening to a playlist I put together of songs I want to listen to with the boys and I just stood there, scrubbing the stove top, with tears welling in my eyes, thinking about how I'm really only like 8 weeks away! 

Also, I had terribly restless legs last week - just couldn't get comfortable.  Now, normally I HATE massages, I'm super awkward about being touched, haha.  I asked my DH to just come over and massage my legs.  He goes "how am I doing?" I told him to look at my face.  I was tearing up because IT FELT SO FREAKING GOOD! Hahaha! Is this what I've been missing?!?!?! Haha! 
    TTC Numero uno since 01/13
    Me 31, DH 32, Married 08/08
    02/13/15-HSG-All Clear
    07/25/15-50mg Clomid CD3-7+IUI #1 cd14-3 Follicles; SA 21Mill- BFN
    08/19/15-25mg Clomid CD3-7+IUI #2 cd15-just ovulated, SA 42Mill- BFN
    09/10/15-25mg Clomid CD3-7+IUI #3 cd14-2 Follicles; SA 45Mill- BFN
    01/26/16-IVF#1-Follistim 200IU CD2-CD9, Ganirelix CD6-CD10, hCG 5000IU CD10
    ER 02/05-20 Retrieved - 11 Matured, 9 Fertilized, ET 2/10 (1 Transferred, 4 Frz) - BFP 2/19, M/C-3/5-Trisomy 16
    05/03/16-Karyotyping-Good
    06/15/16-Endometrial Biopsy-Negative
    06/21/16-IVF #2-BCP CD3-23, Lupron 10IU CD18-CD2, 5IU-CD13, Gonal-F 225IU CD3-13, hCG 5000IU,
    ER 07/14-14 Retrieved,11 Matured, 10 Fertilized, ET 07/19 (2 Transferred, 6 Frz), BFP 7/28, 8/16 U/S-TWINS! 
    Due Date - April 6, 2017  UPDATED March 23, 2017
    BabyFruit Ticker