February 2017 Moms

Symptoms 1/16/17

Re: Symptoms 1/16/17

• @blush64 That stinks. I am glad you are proactively protecting your health, though. *hugs*
  • @blush64 I had really severe prenatal depression but it cleared with birth. Maybe you will luck out this time!
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel like death. I was up all night because my head hurts so much Im puking and my BP has spiked.  Two more weeks of this seems insane. 
  • @PerraSucia I'm so sorry. I hope you get some relief soon.
  • @PerraSucia, I am going to be hopeful that it clear after delivery for me too. I am sorry you are dealing with that, I hope you are feeling much better very soon. I don't think I could handle a few days of feeling like that.
  • I feel like death. I was up all night because my head hurts so much Im puking and my BP has spiked.  Two more weeks of this seems insane. 
    This probably goes without saying, but did you call your doc? This doesn't sound safe at all. I hope you feel better/are relieved soon. 
  • @PerraSucia Thinking of you...I think you said somewhere else, but how closely are they monitoring you? Any chance it'd be less than two weeks? 
  • poofwokpoofwok member
    edited January 2017
    @PerraSucia When is your next doc appointment? If you're at the point of puking than yeah, at least call in?

ETA: just saw your post. Answers my questions. Good luck to you and I'm sorry you're feeling so shitty. Hoping baby gets here soon for both your sakes. 
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • @PerraSucia I'm sorry you're going through all that, it sounds absolutely miserable. Hugs, hoping the time passes as quickly as possible for you!
  • @PerraSucia thinking of you & hope you get some relief. It sounds so awful for you :( 
  • Ugh that sounds miserable @PerraSucia !!! I remember you saying your BP was doing whatever the hell it wanted and jumping all over the place, hope it stays within range and you get some relief from everything.   I hope you start feeling better and are able to make it to 2/2.

• That sounds terrible @PerraSucia! Im sorry you are having such horrible symptoms. I hope tomorrow brings some sort of relief.
  • Ugh sorry @PerraSucia that's terrible! As a migraine sufferer, I know how terrible headaches can be. Hopefully they take you early! 
  • @perrasucia sorry you're feeling so shitty! That's gotta be so rough.  <3
  • @Gretchypoo - I just try to relax with some water and find a comfortable position or literally try to walk it off lol 

And yesterday I started losing pieces of the mucus plug....it was a little freaky. Now I am terrified the whole thing is going to come out and I will faint....my Dr said she can't sugar coat it, it will be gross gross gross if it happens....oh my

•  I've got PUPPS (PEP) :'(     I'M SO GOD DAMN ITCHY!!!!

Image result for itchy gif

ME: 25, DH: 27

TTC #1 since 09/2015

Miscarriage @ 10 wks 02/28/2016

BFP 05/28/2016!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • kswiger06kswiger06 member
    edited January 2017
    I'm so glad others are having crazy pressure and low babies at 35 wks! Baby is measurinh big and at my last appt with my midwife even she was surprised at how low baby is.

@BlondePeanut  @kswiger06 and @Xstatic3333 are any of you doing anything to get some relief? If it gets bad during the day I just power through as best I can. But at night I've been doing child's pose before I lay down to move her up a little.
    I feel the pressure and feel like I can't do anything. I tried walking earlier and I just froze. I did try to get on my knees and put my head down while my butt was up, but it felt like I was smashing something sharp way up in there and I immediately squeaked in pain. When I don't feel the pressure sometimes I try laying with my hips elevated to move him up more just to hope to avoid pressure later lol. Today, I started needing to pee shortly after the pressure let's off and it's weird because everytime I feel pressure and go to the bathroom I feel him really squirm. It's kinda strange. But yeah, I basically just try to ignore it, and power through. @BlondePeanut  is on her last bit of work this week, but what about you @gretchypoo and @Xstatic3333  are you guys still working? I don't work, but I do run errands and today I felt pressure while driving and it definitely is a distraction. If it continues, I think I'll have to quit driving and have my husband do all of it. 

Edit for @gretchypoo at my 20 week ultrasound (with a tech) and at the follow up ultrasound at 28 weeks (different tech) then last Wednesday at 36 week check up (my OB)... all 3 times they commented on how low baby is, and one said he is abnormally low. so I know how you feel with the low low low babe. :o  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kswiger06 I am still working, but my job is super flexible. I'm not always on desk duty, but I am for right now and will work from home starting 2/1-delivery. My boss has been super great about everything! I definitely have it easier right now than you do as a SAHM.
  • Question... I've been taking tums for the acid reflux. How many do you all take at a time? Do you stay at the labels recommended dose of no more than 6 in 24 hours? I normally only get it bad at night and I need to take 4 at a time for it to help. But I have it pretty bad today, I took 4 earlier and it only seemed to last a couple hours. I could take the other 2 to make my 6 for 24 hours but I don't see it helping any or lasting me all night when it gets worse. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yes, totally on my last week of work thank goodness. I am forbidden to drive anymore and being a very prego security officer is getting ridiculous, lol! I just imagine in my head myself waddling after someone....no just no, not a good look haha  :D
  •  +1 to ultrasound tech saying baby was super low last week. Lol. I still think I haven't dropped yet, but I do feel some intense pressure throughout the day-especially at night. The pelvic clicking anytime I roll in bed is the worst. I seriously cringe every time I have to move or reposition. Haha 
  • @kswiger06 I am still working, but my job is super flexible. I'm not always on desk duty, but I am for right now and will work from home starting 2/1-delivery. My boss has been super great about everything! I definitely have it easier right now than you do as a SAHM.
    I have a feeling no one's grass is greener lol. I just thought man, I can't imagine having this pressure and pains and still working. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Diarrhea the past couple of days, but the BH have eased up, so I'm thinking it might not be a sign of eminent labor. Who knows...
  • @kswiger06 I asked my doctor at my last appointment about tums because I feel like I need so many and I was worried.  He said that you can't overdose on tums and not to worry if I'm taking more than it says on the label.  I'm literally popping them like candy - like about 10 a day at least and I told him so and he said he didn't think that was a problem at all for a couple of weeks.  He did mention to watch out for constipation though, because taking that much calcium could cause constipation.  But I haven't had an issue with that so far.
  • Ok, thank goodness @MissMerciBeaucoup I'm going to take some more then right after I type this lol. Thank you!  :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I had to cut back on my Tums intake because I got so constipated I couldn't poop for two weeks and it was horrible. I just make sure to eat a Fiber One bar and apple every day. I'm kind of traumatized from it now!
  • @scifichick09 OH NO! I am so sorry. Is there a topical cream you can use to help the itchiness?

@kswiger06 I'm still working and I'm actually okay at work. My chair is pretty good but sometimes when I walk I have to just freeze and give myself a minute or waddle to the bathroom. And sometimes she just reaches up and I SWEAR she punches my cervix. So that is super fun. And hiccups are really awkward.
  • I just got home from work and today is the worst swelling day I've had so far. My ankles are swollen as usual, but my feet and legs are also ballooned up.  :( I feel like a fat little sausage.
  • This is gross but, pregnancy. Is anyone else losing gobs of mucous every few days? It's gross and alarming. And meant nothing the first time around so it's probably the same now. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • This is gross but, pregnancy. Is anyone else losing gobs of mucous every few days? It's gross and alarming. And meant nothing the first time around so it's probably the same now. 
    Omg yes. For the past two weeks or so. It's so gross. I sneezed earlier today, and...well yeah. It's just gross. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Starfish113 - yep....it just started for me this week. just small globs on and off and yesterday 3 small wipes of brown discharge mixed with it. I guess it makes sense with all the pressure down there....but it is freaky for sure 

• Okay good!! I keep being like "where is all this even coming from?!?" But I know it can regenerate too
  • I have some minor period like cramping feelings too with my BH. My OB said all is normal and to contact her right away if I have any bright red bleeding, fluid loss, or timeable contractions....so I guess we are just getting ready
  • @Janefelicity I hope it's true for me too!! My other kids had a little hair with no heartburn/acid reflux so this one should come out full of hair :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yes, totally on my last week of work thank goodness. I am forbidden to drive anymore and being a very prego security officer is getting ridiculous, lol! I just imagine in my head myself waddling after someone....no just no, not a good look haha  :D
    Where are you a security officer? I hope at a very low key place, because that must be so difficult pregnant!!!
  • @Starfish113 - At espn, the sports TV network. We have thousands of employees and 16 buildings plus a cafeteria, so not low key at all lol. My original job was first shift desk work, and they removed that department back in November, and my only options were take the lay off or take a second shift security job and keep my benefits, so I chose to take the new job. They are pretty good at allowing me to sit during my shift since I can't drive the vehicles with this big belly, but there is alot to do and the shift change in the middle of pregnancy was a doozy too. I am def better off than someone who has a factory job or does constant lifting/labor work, but it has been hard