September 2017 Moms

Introductions

Re: Introductions

• hello ladies! this is baby #3 for me. I have a 3yr old son and a 1yr old daughter. I haven't even called my doc yet. I got my BPF the other night. I was almost a week late with my period, figured I needed to test! ha! I'm excited and nervous for this journey!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Bean arrived on Nov 2013...all 10lbs 9oz of him! 

Little Happy joined the family Jan 2016

Baby #3 due in Sept

• oakfam510oakfam510 member
    edited January 2017
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello Everyone! I'm a second time mom, my first is currently 10 months old :) My husband and I were planning her first birthday party a few days ago (super small) and were not expecting to have another little person so soon! However we are rolling with it though and are getting super excited :) My EDD is September 8.
  • trishkev07trishkev07 member
    edited January 2017
    @sparksfly,  Haha my first one turns one at the end of February too!

• Hello ladies! I had my first appointment this past week where I found out baby is measuring almost 2 weeks behind what I thought I was, I am 6w5d today. At my appointment we found out the gestational sac is on the smaller side and there's not a lot of fluid, but there was a strong heartbeat so I'm trying to stay positive. I am currently floating between August 17 and September 17 because I don't know if baby will catch up or if I ovulated later so we shall see. 

Anyways, I am 20 years old and have been married for a little over a year. I have a 5 month old beautiful baby boy, and yes this pregnancy was a huge shock! I look forward to getting to know all y'all. Also, my due date is September 5th! 
  • ..Anyways, I am 20 years old and have been married for a little over a year. I have a 5 month old beautiful baby boy, and yes this pregnancy was a huge shock!
    Hey! I'm also 20 y/o this will be my first though (: I'm due September 8, but don't have my first appointment til February 10! Seems so far away, Aaaah! Lol.
  • Anyways, I am 20 years old and have been married for a little over a year. I have a 5 month old beautiful baby boy, and yes this pregnancy was a huge shock! I look forward to getting to know all y'all. Also, my due date is September 5th! 
    Holy mackerel...kudos to you on that spacing! At least you'll get through the sleepless baby stage that much faster with them that close together. 
    Prayers that you just ovulated late and that your next appointment measures accordingly :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

**TW**
    Losses:
     #1: 8wks MMC 4/16
    #2: 13+4 T21 + Hydrops 3/17
  • TessaNaeTessaNae member
    edited January 2017
    Hey party people! This baby will make #3 for us; I have two boys already who are almost 3 and 1. I would read and sometimes post in the Feb 2014 and Oct 2015 communities, but I wasn't super active as much as others. We're very excited for #3 as it is potentially the last one; we'll see about that lol. Excited to be involved here!

ETA: First appt is at 7 weeks on Feb 7!
  • @Texafornian yes, can't wait to be past the sleepless stage! Thank you! 
  • @manalus1220 That does seem so far away :o What are you hoping for, boy or girl?!
  • Hey my name is Kelsey Ray! Previously a A15 momma. I'm 24 and I am expecting baby #2! I'm very excited. My little one will be 2 in August. His name is Tanner. I have a husband Matthew Ray. Im so excited to be pregnant again! I look forward to getting to know y'all! 
  • edited January 2017
    Hi! I am 24 and this is is my first pregnancy. I think my due date is ~ September 9th. It was a bit of a surprise, and we found out a few days before my husband deployed.. so it has been a whirlwind of emotions. Feeling alright so far, aside from some breast tenderness and nausea. We are waiting to tell our families until our first US (scheduled for 1/26!), but have told a few friends here where we live for support. I would love to connect with other military moms or women who have dealt with prolonged separation during pregnancy :)

Congratulations, everyone!
  • edited January 2017
    Hi @lahearn18 ! I am a mil mama-to-be! Hubs is deployed, and I will either move in April to our next duty station, or we will move together in August. Crazy life we live! Congrats!!
  • @metrogirl I can relate, since I also had a miscarriage at 9 weeks in late sept/early oct. it's hard to actually believe it's possible to have a healthy pregnancy after an experience like that, and the prospect of going through it again is indeed terrifying. But we need to remind ourselves that many women have healthy babies after a miscarriage! Still scary, though. Best wishes! 
  • Hi all, STM ttc#2 for 1 year. DD is 2 EDD is 9/15 based on LMP. I have PCOS and this was our 3rd Clomid cycle (100mg) along with my Metformin. Excited to join you all on this journey. 
  • Hi! I'm a STM. DD was born 9/5/14. We've been trying for this little one since September. My super clear BFP was Friday 6 days before my missed period and again the next day. Based on my LMP my EDD is 9/27. My first appt will be at 6 weeks on 2/6. So far my symptoms are slight cramping and boob pain and super vivid strange dreams. The dreams are what made me take a test because they are exactly like the ones I had when I was pregnant with DD. 
  • mamagabby-2mamagabby-2 member
    edited January 2017
    Hello mamas! I'm a STM with a DD who turns 2 in May. 4 weeks pregnant, we are so excited! Only symptoms so far are bloating and crankiness.

I live in Connecticut; we relocated last year from Minnesota. 

Excited to get to know you ladies (and babies, in a few months!)
  • Hello,

I am a STM with a beautiful almost three yo daughter. I've had one semiconductor trimester miscarriage prior to my daughter, so early pregnancy always hase
    on edge. But My husband and i are so grateful to be able to expand our family. I am 37 and we are currently living in the Pensacola, FL area as my husband is a
    Naval pilot Instructor. Estimated due date of Sept 22. Haven't made my first appt yet, that's on my list of to-do's this week.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • MplsKate said:
    Hello everyone! I am an FTM. I got my BFP this morning after three BFaintP's last night that I was Doubty McDoubterstein about. Based on LMP looks like a Sept 9 EDD. Haven't made an appointment yet-- will wait a few weeks yet.

I am 100% struggling with not telling anyone and it's been... 7 hours. I have a looooooong few months ahead of me. 
    LOL same!
    When should I call my doctor and fill out the forms for a midwife? I'm 14 DPO and only 1 day late for AF so I'm afraid they won't take me seriously. 
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• @BrunetteBabe722 Yes, I'll be around 10 weeks by then! I think both my boyfriend and I are hoping for and sort of expecting a boy because in both of our families everyone has had boys first. But when speaking of them we've both been caught saying she, lol. I'd be happy with either though, of course! How about you?
  • margareth said:
    @metrogirl I can relate, since I also had a miscarriage at 9 weeks in late sept/early oct. it's hard to actually believe it's possible to have a healthy pregnancy after an experience like that, and the prospect of going through it again is indeed terrifying. But we need to remind ourselves that many women have healthy babies after a miscarriage! Still scary, though. Best wishes! 
    Sending the stickiest baby dust to all. & hoping we all become part of the "healthy babies after miscarriage" group! (:
  • Hi everyone.  Our EDD is Sep 2nd. We have our first our real ultrasound this week.  I say real because I got really sick a couple weeks ago and had to go to the ER. They did a couple ultrasounds there to ensure the baby was alright.  I was only 5 weeks so all I saw was the sack and "yolk" as the technician put it.  My husband wasn't allowed back to see it. So we are excited and nervous this week.  Has anyone here gotten Atopic eczema because of the pregnancy? I've been breaking out the past 3 weeks all over my body.  I'm trying not to use the cortisone ointment but the itching at times can be unbearable. 
  • @manalus1220 I would be happy with either as well. I have a 5 month old baby boy currently so a girl would be nice for something different but a boy would be nice as well because then they would grow up being best friends!
  • Hello everyone! FTM here, who's been TTC since March. We were so excited to get the BFP last Friday. Based on my ovulation date, my EDD is September 18th, so I am 5 weeks today. We had our first appointment last week where the doctor scheduled our first ultrasound for 2/8. So excited!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @BrunetteBabe722 Aww I agree, either way would be so sweet! I have 2 brothers, 1 is 1 yr older and the other is 4 yrs younger and I always loved how we grew up. My older brother and I were really good friends and shared a lot of the same interests until about the end of jr high/beginning of high school (despite the fights and arguments every now and then, obviously, lol) and it's sort of been the same way with my younger brother and I since we were little too. I'm already getting ahead of myself, like usual, but I think that's what I want is 2 boys and a girl. (: If that actually happens is a different story, though, and not up to me. Lol
  • Hey ladies - haven't officially introduced myself. I got a BFP over a week and a half ago but didn't jump on because I felt nerdy for being so excited and testing the first possible day. I knew at like 3 weeks 4 days. I guess I'm just not great with suspense! This is my first, and it was our first try - so we've been jokingly calling it Baby Bullseye. EDD is Sept 20th, just a few days after my dads birthday. Glad to be in the September club! 
  • Hello everyone! I'm a 31 y/o writer from Texas and this is my first! I only had my IUD taken out in mid-November, so this came as a bit of a shock. I may have taken five pregnancy tests, last week, just to make sure. :D We figured it might happen this year, if we were really lucky, but not on my second cycle afterwards!  So, nerves are running high, but the EDD is September 21st and our first appointment is February 6th. So happy to meet everyone and be in the September club!