September 2017 Moms

Weekly Symptoms Thread 1/16

How far along are you, and how are you feeling this week?

Me: 33 DH: 33
Married: 10.15.16
BFP: 12.24.16
DS BD: 8.20.17
TTC #2 1.1.19
BFP #2 7.3.19
EDD #2 3.13.20

Re: Weekly Symptoms Thread 1/16

• kailapopkailapop member
    edited January 2017
    5w 5d. 

So incredibly angry this week. 
    Just exhausted. 
    Waves of nausea. 
    So hungry. All of the time. 

Im getting excited for my ultrasound on the 31st. Yay!!!

• approx 6w 5d (they couldn't date exactly at my 5 week ultrasound, that's by my LMP) 

Tired
    Sick - occasional nausea that comes and goes
    Dizzy
    Cramps - still occasionally but a little more mild thankfully 
    Forgetfulness - but that's semi normal even without pregnancy 
    Nightmares-  relating to pregnancy (some real bad ones too)
    My lower stomach definitely feels like somethings going on down there. It's bloated, & feels...different. Like my period (on steroids) was coming or something... makes sense I guess. 

7 w Ultrasound on Friday - extremely excited and petrified at the same time

• Loading the player...
  • 5 weeks tomorrow. The only thing I have is extremely sore boobs. But that's it. I wouldn't even know I was pregnant if it wasn't for a confirmed pregnancy. With my last kid I had awful morning sickness. So I'm hoping we can skip that this go around. 
  • 6+4.. the nausea has hit. And my boobs are way sore. It has gone from yay I have symptoms! to omg please this isn't funny anymore I am suffering. I am miserable. And effing tired. Did I even sleep last night??
    Omg I am so feeling you on this -- on all accounts!!  This weekend I was like okay im not having fun with this right now... my body isn't controllable anymore!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 7 weeks

Boobs are huge and sore, the indigestion has hit with a vengeance, hungry all the time but my body won't let me digest... its so frustrating.  Thirsty like

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 7 weeks. Nausea. Nausea. More nausea. With a side of nausea. :( 
  • 7w+4d
    Mild nausea, which gets worse when I wait too long to eat. So that means I feel like I'm always eating. Tired, bloated, bras are too tight, and I did get a bit light-headed one time over the weekend. Overall, I feel pretty good and now I'm gearing up for my first appt Thursday. 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • 5+4 here

- completely exhausted (taking naps anytime I can manage and going to bed the second my kids do at 8pm)
    - constant nausea that's getting stronger every day. I had HG with both of my girls; I'm praying I avoid that this time but feel like it's inevitable 
    - lots and lots of cramping (no spotting luckily so I'm assuming it's just my body preparing for the baby)
    - crazy amounts of bloat (can't button any pants already)
    Surprisingly, my boobs aren't sore at all. They were early with both of my other pregnancies. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 4+5 
    my boobs are sore , I'm bloated and have mild nausea. But mostly my head just hurts! Horrible headache last night so I'm ready for a nap already!
  • 6w5d 

boobs are still killing me and huge, have to use a bra extender already 
    slight nausea, comes in waves but manageable 
    what I think was round ligament pain started this weekend, that was kind of alarming (never had it with my other 2 PG)
    pretty bloated, hate wearing real pants 
    some aversions and cravings and hungrier more now 
  • 6+3

This weekend has been horrible :(  I am not sure if I ate something bad or if it was pregnancy related but Saturday I had horrible stomach pains in the morning that led to a few watery bowel movements. Nausea is pretty much an all day affair for me and I have no appetite. I was so exhausted this past weekend that I even napped Saturday and Sunday. My boobs are huge and my nipples are very sensitive.  This morning I woke up at 3am and I must have slept on my shoulder funny because it hurts to move.  Not fun!
  • 5 weeks 4 days.  Just tired! But I'm not sure if that's because of being social manager for my 5 and 3 year old or this pregnancy ;)  I've had LOTS of cramping which at the same times feels like I'll have to go to the bathroom, so I think it's also connected to being constipated.  I've been having pretty vivid dreams. But no sore boobs or hunger (which were my 2 for sure go to sign with my two kids). Still early but excited for first appt. on the 30th :)
  • 6 weeks. Super tired and emotional, and my boobs are killing me
  • 6 weeks and feel terrible. Nauseous from sleeping too much or not enough sleep. Nauseous from not eating enough or from eating. My first apt is on Thursday!
  • 5 weeks- Mostly just super tired and thirsty.  My nipples were hurting, but aren't at all now.  I have a little cramping, but it may just be bathroom related.  Worried that I may have had a little spotting this morning (hard to tell since I am also on progesterone).
  • 6+1 today.

Pretty much everything from last week (exhaustion, sore boobs, bloating, metal mouth, frequent peeing, dry mouth, nausea when hungry, outrageous amounts of discharge) plus...

-more aversions, especially to butter, coffee, cranberry juice, and anything greasy. 
    -cravings are here with a vengeance! In fact, I dragged myself to a hibachi restaurant- alone since DH is out of town- last night because I couldn't get it out of my head. I NEEDED it. Thankfully everyone sitting around me was really nice, because I can confirm that it's a little awkward going to a communal dinning experience alone. But totally worth it! 

The cramping has mostly subsided (still a little, but less frequent).

• @amandarene112 I also can no longer drink coffee.  Even though I only drank decaf I still love my coffee but not this week :(
  • @JustBored10 Glad it's not just me! The smell of coffee is overwhelmingly bad to me. I haven't vomited yet, but walking into a coffee shop might just do it. 

• 5 weeks based on O, 5+4 based on lmp 

-headaches
    -nausea when hungry
    -feeling full quickly
    -some food aversions but not many, yet
    -tired ALL THE TIME

I remember everything hitting hard around 6-8 weeks and then subsiding from there with DS.
  • 6+1
    Tired. So tired. DS turns one in two days and he is soooooo exhausting! The kid never stops.
    Also the nausea that comes in waves. Usually when I start to get hungry, but sometimes even after I eat. Ugh it's awful. 
    My boobs/nipples are still a little sore but not as bad as with my first pregnancy.
    Ridiculously constipated. 
    Getting gaggy thinking about eggs, just like with DS. 
    Also these mood swings... I get SO MAD so fast!!! DH was hoping I'd be a horny preggers not angry preggers  :#
  • 4+0
    - discharge (I just want to be dry down there...I normally don't go to the washroom all day while teaching - maybe once....I made time to go to the washroom FOUR times today....only once because I actually had to pee)
    - slightly swollen boobs, but soreness comes and goes; nothing too bad yet.

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• 6+3w.  My boob's hurt, and good god am I tired.  I was never this tired with DS, and I'm ready for a siesta by one pm.  The nausea has been decent the past week, but I expect it to hit hard soon.  The bloating by the end of the day is fabulous, too!  Yay for first tri!
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @lap018 that's how I feel.... just miserable. I've dry heaved but not thrown up, but I feel worse than I did with my other two when I threw up so much. UGH!!
  • 5 weeks today and this is my first pregnancy!

- my boobs are slightly sore 
    - i have gas and bloating
    - i am exhausted all the time
    - insomnia (adding to the fact that i'm already super tired)
    - cramping on and off, sometimes very uncomfortable but mostly bearable like light menstrual cramps
    - my skin is super sensitive to heat, bumps and bruises, itchiness... thankfully no acne though!
    - i pee every 1-1.5 hours

I really hope this gets better!!
    Me: 27, DH: 26
    Married November 24, 2015
    TTC since November 2016
    BFP: January 11,2017, MMC: February 19, 2017 at 9 weeks
    TTCAL since March 2017
    BFP: July 30, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Anniversary
    PitaPata Dog tickers
  • 7 + 1.

Same as several others. Just overall not feeling good. Nauseous but not throwing up yet and exhausted. The other day I told DH I just feel pregnant. He of course just looked at me like I was crazy.

• LaceyC1020LaceyC1020 member
    edited January 2017
    @ellemnop90 that's how I've been describing it too! One day I feel all energetic and upbeat....then the next day I'm a complete slug!! I'm 6+2 today 
    April Siggy Challenge--Creepy Easter Bunny

• My Best Friend right now! These really work wonders for nausea. And they're tasty!!

• @LaceyC1020 are they actually sour? I want to get some but I want sour stuff, too sweet makes me sick 
  • I'm 6 weeks today...

I'm SO exhausted.  I need to take breaks from getting ready in the morning.
    I'm nauseous, big time at night.
    I want NOTHING to eat.  Everything pretty much sounds disgusting.
    I'm so so so so so tired.
    A little crampy in the morning.
    I just want to lay in bed all day.

Have I mentioned tired?  :lol:

8 days until my first ultrasound!  It can't move any slower it seems like!
    Sable
    Married to David 3/22/14
    <3o:) Mommy to my angel Ella Lynne born into heaven 8/24/15 o:)<3
    Started TTC again October 2016
    BFP on 1/6/17!
  • Nausea, uber bloated, crazy vivid dreams last night, thirsty, getting a bit tired... Aaaand I'm only 4+2. Great sign, right? Also I'm a generally hungry person that pees a lot so I'm looking forward to that intensifying... Also my sense of smell is instensifying. And I miss wine. :(
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• @lap018 I think they're a little sour. Not like warheads or anything to where your eye twitches when you eat them. Lol! I love them! 

• 7+3

Nausea. 
    I'm always hungry until I actually eat then I feel full after 3 bites and I'm starving 30 minutes later again. 
    Sore boobs. Like whoa. 
    Exhausted. 
    Nighttime insomnia... Life is cruel, right? 
    Irrational emotional. 
    <><><><><>DD1- May 2011<><><><><>
    <><><><><>Angel Baby- June 2012<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DD2- March 2013<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DS1- ETA September 2017<><><><><>
  • 7w1d
    All-day nausea  - I've thrown up maybe 4 times in the last week but the nausea is CONSTANT.  The only relief I get is when i'm sleeping, so I'm pretty much sleeping all the time. 

Other symptoms: fatigue, congested (especially over night) and huge/sore boobs.  
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • @stephy_p Girl, me too. I have energy for one thing, and then I sit. And then an hour later I do one thing, and then I nap. I need to go grocery shopping, but I just don't have the stamina.

• 6+2. Sore boobs, backaches (and some other aching joints, but not as consistent as the back), mild cramping, exhaustion every afternoon, insomnia around 2 or 3 AM. 

Stomach issues actually seem to be better than last week, so maybe I dodged that bullet? *knocks on wood*