September 2017 Moms
Options

Bad line progression on new FRER's... is it me or the test? :/

angeladowns1angeladowns1 member
edited January 2017 in September 2017 Moms
Hey everyone, 

I posted a couple days ago saying I had a stronger positive and then a slightly lighter one and was worried about it. Since then I've taken two more, and to me the first one still looks the darkest. I used the new (spoon handled) FRER... has anyone else had issues with those maybe for line progression? I feel like the old school ones had an obvious difference from day to day. Should these too?

I am somewhere between 16-19dpo. Top test was the first one taken Wednesday afternoon. Second test was taken next morning with FMU. Third was taken later that day, and bottom was just taken. 

Please share your experiences and wisdom ladies! 

**Removed TOU violation**

Re: Bad line progression on new FRER's... is it me or the test? :/

• Options
    angeladowns1angeladowns1 member
    edited January 2017
    Don't worry @lap018, that was my last test! It's just hard when every picture I've seen with testing daily shows the lines getting darker. If it's not an indication of rising HCG why is that happening? It's hard not to feel like something must be wrong with mine when that's not the case.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wouldn't worry about it. These aren't even faint lines. They are all very obviously a positive result. The fourth one looks darker than the second one you took. If you are truly worried that something may be wrong, perhaps a call to your obgyn wouldn't be a bad idea. 
  • Options
    The admin will most likely remove your picture, just so you know. If I remember correctly there's only one thread where you can post pictures of pregnancy tests and it's called "what does a positive pregnancy test actually look like"
  • Options
    The admin will most likely remove your picture, just so you know. If I remember correctly there's only one thread where you can post pictures of pregnancy tests and it's called "what does a positive pregnancy test actually look like"
    Was just coming to say this. I think it's technically against TOU to post pee sticks, or ask, even in a round about way, if you're pregnant or still pregnant. 

With that being said, those look like good, strong lines to me. The differences, as PPs have said, are probably just from differing amounts of dye in the tests.

• Options
    I'm pretty sure this is against TB TOU. As was the first one. 

I think you should talk to your OB or midwife. It appears you're pregnant.
  • Options

This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"