Options

Thursday ticker change 1/12

I'll start this this week!

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves?

GTKY: When and where did you meet your husband/significant other?

Re: Thursday ticker change 1/12

• Options
    How far along are you? 30 weeks

How big is baby? Zucchini, butternut squash, platypus

Upcoming appointments this week? I have regular check up on Tuesday. 

Any new symptoms or changes? I'm still feeling pretty good, so I hope that remains the case for a while. 

Rants/Raves? Meh, nothing really. 

GTKY: When and where did you meet your husband/significant other? DH dated my best friend in high school. He went to the school on the other side of our city, so we both lost touch after they broke up right before senior year. We reconnected when he started law school at the same time as me. 
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    kiyamurphkiyamurph member
    edited January 2017
    How far along are you? 31 weeks

How big is baby? Asparagus

Upcoming appointments this week? Not until Jan 20th

Any new symptoms or changes? Nope, nothing new 

Rants/Raves? Rant: I wish I could turn over in bed without it being a huge ordeal. I look forward to the day when I can just roll like a normal person. 

GTKY: When and where did you meet your husband/significant other? We met our freshman year of college in 1999 in Japanese class and we were off and on. We didn't finally start "officially" dating until the very end of senior year.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you? 33 wks

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week? On 1/18 and looking forward to it 

Any new symptoms or changes? Just feel huge and tired. I'm so ready, every week down is a milestone at this point

Rants/Raves? None

GTKY: When and where did you meet your husband/significant other? College. 
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    29 weeks!!

How big is baby?
    he's supposed to be the size of an acorn squash but he's a lot bigger than that. 

Upcoming appointments this week?
    I had 2 Appts this week and 2 last week so I'm good for another week. Nothing till the 19th. 

Any new symptoms or changes?
    the bottoms of my feet hurt. No swelling, no changes in shoe size. Just hurting on the bottom. I got a hand held massager from a coworker for Christmas and have been using that occasionally and it seems to be helping a little. 

Rants/Raves?
    finally after arguing with my dr about baby being big because of GD they finally said that it's most likely genetics (duh!) but the sugar doesn't help. That's all I wanted them to say. I'm not denying or discounting the GD angle, just wanted them to consider that he's big cause he's big. 

GTKY: When and where did you meet your husband/significant other?
    I worked in a deli in the evenings as a second job during summer breaks from college. DH would come in for coffee and sandwiches. Apparently I make really good sandwiches.