September 2017 Moms

Introductions

Re: Introductions

• Hey all.  Just got the BFP this week.  It was a surprise.  I have a 5 year old son, a 3 year old son, and a 16 month old daughter. I'm a bit freaked out at the moment! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi!  I am a STM.  I have a son who will be three in May.  I am cautiously joining over here.  We had to do fertility treatment and I also had a CP earlier this year.  My betas started out iffy, but the 3rd one was looking good.  I have another beta I have to do Monday and then my first u/s is scheduled for the 30th!
  • Wishing you a more positive and healthy experience this time around.
  • Hi everyone! FTM here! My first ultrasound is on the 23rd and my DH and I are very excited! EDD is September 15th. Just married in October and moving into our first home in a month! Ahh!
  • @HollyGolightly09 It's not dramatic at all to say you have PTSD.  Pregnancy and infant loss can have profound effects on you. <3
    Sable
    Married to David 3/22/14
    <3o:) Mommy to my angel Ella Lynne born into heaven 8/24/15 o:)<3
    Started TTC again October 2016
    BFP on 1/6/17!
  •  @minidoxigirli we have the Same due dates! I also go for my first visit next week and I'm hoping it calms my nerves some. 
  • Hey hey! Very, very happy to be here. **TW** I'm PGAL (CP at 6ish weeks in September) **END TW** and had our BFP on 1/7. I keep staring at it and now that I happily have some symptoms, am slowing beginning to feel like it's real. EDD of 9/18 based on LMP, should know more about our first doc visit on 1/27. Sending good vibes to you all.
    ***TW***
    RAD born 6/2015 |  mc at 7 weeks 9/2016 | rainbow baby RHD born 9/2017
  • MrsJessSMrsJessS member
    edited January 2017
    Hi there! Just got my BFP this morning...probably going to stop by and see my PCP this afternoon to maybe confirm w a blood test.  FTM and a little overwhelmed.  Husband and I were super excited about starting TTGKU then I was unexpectedly let go from my job last week.  Sooo, I have a job interview this afternoon and hope to get a job offer before I tell him about the positive test!

ETA: due date approx. September 20th
  • Hey y'all! I'm Maddison, my EDD is September 7th! I actually just found out yesterday when I took a pregnancy test to convince myself I WASNT pregnant lol. I'm a STM with my sweet little boy who turns one next week. So many events happening for this hormonal mama. 
  • Hi all! Found out Christmas morning that baby #3 is on it's way. We have a 3 year old DS and a 10 month old DS. I am a SAHM and DH and I have been married for 4.5 years.  Had our first visit today and baby is due 9/6. They are repeating our scan in 2 weeks just to make sure all progresses well since baby measured 6 days behind my LMP dates. They aren't concerned though since it lines up with when I got my peak OPK. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFetus Ticker

Me: 25, DH: 28
    Married: July 2012
    DS: December 2013 
    TTC #2 since July 2014 
    M/C: March 2015 
    My Ovulation Chart
  • @kmkaiser I recognize you from March '16 I think. 

March 2016 Moms: January Siggy Challenge "Pregnancy Problems"
  • Hi there! I'm a FTM and my EDD is 9/6. I had spotting yesterday so I got nervous. My nurse ordered a blood test and they said everything looks great! So excited and don't know if I can wait to tell everyone! I've already slipped and told 6 people! Oops.
  • Hey Momma's! This baby will be my second, I'm apart of December '15 board. - yes, my daughter is 13 months. This was a complete surprise as my SO and I have been back and forth with custody and court just trying to figure life out. But anyways.. My due date is September 17th, I've had my first prenatal visit with the nurse and patiently waiting my doctor visit. Praying for a healthy baby & pregnancy! 
  • Funny!  We were 7/12, so a week and one day earlier.  It was a good month to get married!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • JessKo08 said:
    @kmkaiser I recognize you from March '16 I think. 
    Yes! Finally had confirmation that we are sept '17 :)

BabyFetus Ticker

Me: 25, DH: 28
    Married: July 2012
    DS: December 2013 
    TTC #2 since July 2014 
    M/C: March 2015 
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Hello. This will be my second child. Currently, our estimated due date is 9/21. My son was born 9/10/14 with his estimated due date at 9/23, so my kiddos will be three years apart but their birthdays may be quite close. Looking forward to participating in this board!
  • @AddileneRubi my daughters are 21 months apart. They are 4 and 5 and he best  of friends. They squabble some but mostly play a lot and are so great together.  We are expecting our third now!
  • Hello. This will be my second child. Currently, our estimated due date is 9/21. My son was born 9/10/14 with his estimated due date at 9/23, so my kiddos will be three years apart but their birthdays may be quite close. Looking forward to participating in this board!
    How funny! My daughter was born 9/9/14 but her estimated due date was 9/18. This little one has an estimated due date of 9/18 as well (9/17 if you go by ovulation). Right there with you on the 3yrs apart and possibly having birthdays close to one another. I just hope it's not on the SAME day as I'd like for them to each have their own special day lol

**TW**
    Losses:
     #1: 8wks MMC 4/16
    #2: 13+4 T21 + Hydrops 3/17
  • edited January 2017
    @davens Hey! I'm 33, pregnant with my first and in Northern California too! Only one fur baby though. Glad to see a fellow NorCal!  
  • Hello everyone! I am due approximately 9/20 based on LMP, but  9/24 based on when i ovulated/conceived . ( i chart with FF) This is LO#2 for me. I have been TTC for 4 cycles and it feels so surreal!
    DS 8/13/15 
    Blessed  <3o:)
  • @fivefootbeautie & @davens woot norcal!   <3  I'm near Sacramento, you guys?
    *TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• Hi everyone. This is my 3rd pregnancy. I have two little girls, who are 4.5 and 2. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • jmn1985 said:
    @fivefootbeautie & @davens woot norcal!   <3  I'm near Sacramento, you guys?
    Also NorCal! In the redwoods about 3 hours north of SF. 

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• @AddileneRubi

My EDD is 9/5 which is also a week and a half after my DD's second birthday! We've actually been trying for a few months, I've always wanted to have my kiddos close! And because I'm a teacher I wanted to have a baby in spring because it was hard taking off so much time at the beginning of the school year last time, but here we are again! Lol 
  • @MamaForester where in Idaho are you from? You're the only other person I've seen from Idaho on here. I'm from small town Grangeville! I'm also a STM, DD is 17 months! 
  • Hi everyone! FTM here. Looking forward to getting to know everyone. I'm due 9/9 based on my LMP!
  • Hi! I am a fourth time mom! It feels completely weird saying that. Ha! DD1 is 6, DS1 is 4 almost 5 and DD2 is 3. Even though I have 3 kids already I feel like I know nothing. The first three were so close together that I feel like it's been forever since I've done this. Also, I gave all baby stuff away so I have to buy everything again. Agh! First appt/us is on Feb 2nd!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh EDD should be sept 13th
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LynnBrown4LynnBrown4 member
    edited January 2017
    @Lahearn18, I'm in the military, as is my husband. And am no stranger to resulting cycle complications. All the best to you!
  • @jmn1985 @rainafire77 @davens I'm in San Francisco! So we're close!
  • Hi Ladies, I am a FTM, due Sept 14th. I have my first ultrasound on Feb 2 so EDD may change.  I am really looking forward to getting to know you ladies over the next few months. I am the first of my circle of friends to be pg so very happy I found a place with lots of knowledgeable ladies.