Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Beta's- trying not to freak out!

Hi ladies :)

So I went in yesterday due to brown discharge. It turned out I had a popped blood vessel on my cervix. Dr. said cervix looks great. They did an ultrasound & found a gestational sac measuring 5w 2d which is within 48 hours of where they think I am. I am quite happy with that as I know it's still to early to see anything. This is what has me worried- they drew another set of Betas and it came back 3189 with progesterone at 16.1. HCG didn't double. She had forewarned me that they start slowing down & ultimately plateauing, but it still has me a bit nervous. Here are my draws: 12/28 hcg 203 pro. 24, 1/3 hcg 1658 prog 20.1,1/10 hcg 3189 prog 16.1. 

Anyone experience this & have a positive outcome?

Me 36 DH 38
Married 1/22/10
BFP #1 3/11 m/c 7w 3d blighted ovum
BFP #2 5/11 DD born 1/12
BFP #3 3/16 Chemical Pregnancy
BFP #4 12/16 m/c 7w blighted ovum

Re: Beta's- trying not to freak out!

• Options
    HGRichHGRich member
    edited January 2017
    Hey--congrats! Down below in the thread called "please tell me there's still hope" we talked about this a little and @Bok Bagok shared what may be a helpful link there. They did increase, which is good! What did your doc think? Fingers crossed for you!
  • Options
    @HGRich thanks for referring me to that link I will definitely look for it. My doctors seem very positive so I'm trying to stay positive as well. 
    Me 36 DH 38
    Married 1/22/10
    BFP #1 3/11 m/c 7w 3d blighted ovum
    BFP #2 5/11 DD born 1/12
    BFP #3 3/16 Chemical Pregnancy
    BFP #4 12/16 m/c 7w blighted ovum
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @amu1234 no problem! It's about ten discussions down here on the main page of the PGAL board. Hang in there.