For those due 3/1, 3/8, 3/15, 3/22, 3/29

How far along are you:

How big is baby: 

Upcoming appointments this week:

Any new symptoms or changes:

Rants/Raves:

GTKY: What are some niche interests or hobbies you have:

Re: Wednesday Ticker 1/11

• How far along are you: 32 weeks! Unreal how fast this is flying by. I say that today - but I am sure it will creep on from now on.

How big is baby: The size of a squash according to TB. Big! kicking me in the right side big. :)

Upcoming appointments this week: I have one tomorrow that is just a regular checkup. 

Any new symptoms or changes: I am sleeping less and less each night but as long as I am doing some breathing exercises I can usually get myself to fall back asleep easily. 

Rants/Raves: No rants as of now! Rave: We get our new bed delivered on Saturday! Yeah! Also, my friend offered us a crib mattress - her little one is 2, so I thought I would take it. Is there anything I should be concerned about with a used mattress? I didn't think since she used a mattress pad and stuff that it would be a big deal. 

GTKY: What are some niche interests or hobbies you have I love to cook, read, and play tennis. I have been unable to play tennis this pregnancy and I really miss it!  
  • How far along are you: 33 weeks

How big is baby: 
    butternut squash

Upcoming appointments: 
    this Friday

getting really big and round, baby having strong movements, you can see my belly move

Rsnts/Raves: 
    just feeling anxious about getting everything done before baby, on Monday I burst out crying with the stress I was feeling of getting ready

GTKY: What are some miche interests or hobbies you have: 
    I love Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot, the books and BBC videos. I also love the classic musicals, Gene Kelly is one of my favorites. 

• Loading the player...
  • @lindsey2017 OOOH new bed! Its a sleep number, right? I'm super excited for you! 

How far along are you: 
    30 Weeks! Wooooooo! 8 weeks to go (thankfully, my OB doesn't let twins go to 40 weeks. They're getting evicted at 38 weeks!)

How big is baby: Zucchini or Cantaloupe depending on the app I look at 

Upcoming appointments this week: Nope, next week. That appointment will be super short and boring, too.

Any new symptoms or changes: My back is a train wreck. I've always had a bad back, so 45 lbs of pregnancy weight isn't helping the situation. 

Rants/Raves: Rave: I picked a pediatrician! I'm super pumped. She's a mom of grown triplets, the office has weekend and evening hours (including SUNDAY hours!), and they REQUIRE all vaccinations! They also have 4 lactation consultants, and it just seems like a really nice office. It was recommended to me by another twin mom. I interviewed the pediatrician on Monday and everything went great! I'm glad to have one less thing to worry about. 

GTKY: What are some niche interests or hobbies you have: I collect vinyl records. My collection isn't huge, and I don't really have anything valuable other than some pop-punk records from the early 2000's, like the first pressing of Fall Out Boy's "Take this to your grave" which is worth a surprising $300? I used to see them play in church basements, so its pretty crazy that they're huge celebs now. 

I haven't in a while, but I used to enter sweepstakes as a hobby. People would always laugh when I told them that, but in the 3 years that I was super active, I won 3 trips: Atlanta, San Francisco, New Orleans all with spending money and tickets to various events. I've also won phones, an iPad, a bike, Gift Cards, game systems, concert tickets (3 day backstage passes to Lollapalooza... with free drinks), sports tickets (I got to do batting practice at Wrigley field... twice! that was super cool!) among other things. I picked it up as a hobby when my husband was out of work several years ago. It really helped to make ends meet (grocery giftcards! gas gift cards!) and made it so we could still have date night (movie tickets, restaurant gift cards, free vacations!). I am definitely trying to get back into it, because with two babies coming, I can use any extra income that I can get!
  • @direwolfmini i like the term evicted!  Also hurray for finding a good pediatrician!
  • How far along are you: 31 weeks!  Single digit weekly countdown left :)  

How big is baby:  bunch of asparagus, coconut, small-clawed otter, romaine lettuce, foam finger, Nutella, football

Upcoming appointments this week: nope.  next week

Any new symptoms or changes: Lots of  baby movements, sleeplessness, emotional (crying at the drop of the hat)

Rants/Raves: Rant:  I really want bad food, but I'm trying to be good with the GD diet.  Rave:  I'm happy that DH is going to visit his brother for a couple of days.  Is it bad I can't wait for alone time???  lol

GTKY: What are some niche interests or hobbies you have: Cooking relieves a lot of stress for me, so I love cooking.  I try to scrapbook when i can.
    ME: 34
    DH: 37
    DD: 03/17/17
    DS: 12/06/19
  • How far along are you: 30 weeks

How big is baby: zuchinni

Upcoming appointments: Tomorrow

Lightening crotch....really not enjoying that. More difficulty sleeping at night and feel exhausted most of the time but I try and put on a happy face.

Rsnts/Raves: I have nothing ready in the LO's room as of yet. Not even completed the painting yet....shower is Sat...(which I am hosting). JUST A LITTLE stressed about that.

GTKY: What are some miche interests or hobbies you have:  Started the Harry Potter series over again. Needed something to do at work....its been pretty slow.

• @direwolfmini have you tried Tellwut? You complete surveys , the points you accumulate go towards gift cards for Amazon, Walmart and such. I've been doing it about two years now, gotten numerous Amazon gift cards. I could PM you an invite if you want.
  • @disneybaby84 I know what you mean about being overwhelmed. I can't believe how close we're getting!
  • How far along are you: 32 weeks

How big is baby: The size of a squash 

Upcoming appointments this week: Next Tuesday, just a regular appointment 

Any new symptoms or changes: My rib cage is getting beat up a little more every day, I'm sleeping like crap lately, and have crazy Braxton hicks all.the.time. 

Rants/Raves: Not that I can think of

GTKY: What are some niche interests or hobbies you have I crochet, and have finally begun to get things made for LO :smile:
    I used to ride and show horses, which I miss, but I have no time for it right now.  I also hunt, DH and I are planning an antelope hunt in WY in 2020, he's going to Canada in 2018 & 2019, so my trip gets pushed back :neutral:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @direwolfmini yesss the sleep number! Ahhhhhh. Hope it helps improve sleep- even just a little bit!