March 2017 Moms

Monday Ticker Change for 1/9

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week? 

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: Weirdest interaction between a stranger and your baby bump.
DH: 29
Me: 27
Married 9/20/14 
BFP: 7/3/16
EDD: 3/13/17

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker Change for 1/9

• How far along are you? 31 weeks

How big is baby? A bunch of asparagus or 11 lb jar of Nutella. 

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope!

Any new symptoms or changes? Baby's a little quiet today but meeting her minimum kicks. Probably just going through a growth spurt. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Excited for my maternity pics and baby shower this weekend! 

GTKY: Weirdest interaction between a stranger and your baby bump. A friend's neighbor talked to my bump in a Donald Duck voice at a Christmas party. -_-
    DH: 29
    Me: 27
    Married 9/20/14 
    BFP: 7/3/16
    EDD: 3/13/17

BabyFetus Ticker

• How far along are you? 29 weeks!! 

How big is baby? 2.7 lbs and about 16in, or the size of an acorn squash

Upcoming appointments this week? nope!

Any new symptoms or changes? sleeping sucks! No energy and hardly any appetite though I am eating and keeping up with my responsibilities just fine somehow. Uncomfortable sitting anywhere and I get dizzy so quickly these days, just from puttering around the kitchen even. Heartburn and nausea as well. Glamorous pregnancy here! 

Rants/Raves/Questions? so excited for my ultrasound tomorrow night! We'll be able to confirm the gender once and for all and see a clearer picture of baby in general. My anatomy scan was so grainy and the tech couldn't get any good shots of her except her feet

GTKY: Weirdest interaction between a stranger and your baby bump. all three of my pregnancies haven't garnered much attention from strangers. I think people cant tell or just see my other two kids and start silently judging, though young kids think its fascinating and i love to let them ask about it :) But I did go to greet my MIL once recently and she just placed her hand right on my stomach like it had been magnetically attracted there haha.
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 
    30 weeks yesterday. 3/4 of the way there, yay!

How big is baby? 
    A large zucchini? A little over 3 lbs and maybe 15 inches.

Upcoming appointments this week? 
    Had one yesterday, regular 30 week OB appt. My arm is a little sore from my Tdap.

Any new symptoms or changes?
    Does waddling count as a symptom? :p Feeling more sore after 10 hour work days.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Rave - Baby shower #1 back home this weekend! Rant - My sister was supposed to be in charge of decorations but has been slacking despite almost 2 weeks off of work over the holidays. So last week I worked on some simple decorations for the shower. It's a stars/moon theme with pink and gold colors (see pics below). I can't wait! 

GTKY: Weirdest interaction between a stranger and your baby bump.
    My MIL putting her face on my belly and talking to it. I love her but it totally weirded me out lol

• How far along are you? 29w2d

How big is baby? New England cotton tail rabbit 

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope

Any new symptoms or changes?  Insomnia wake up to pee and I'm up for at least 2 hours after that. Hence the reason I'm posting a 2am. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? These baby kicks are fierce.  My Ovia app says baby is running out if room but I'm unable to tell because she is all over the place with her movements.

GTKY: Weirdest interaction between a stranger and your baby bump. Nothing with stranger but my son saw my stomach jump the other day and about had a fit. He is a teenager and was throughly disgusted.