March 2017 Moms

FFnFC (1/7)

Any burning desire to confess something this, er, Sunday?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: FFnFC (1/7)

• Loading the player...
  • I'm really disappointed that I'm not having a shower. This is my third and last baby and I've never had a shower for any of them. No one ever offered. It's not that I want gifts, I just want everyone to celebrate my babies. Somewhere around our engagement it became a rumor that I don't like being the center of attention so no one ever bothered offering to plan a shower for our wedding or any of my 3 pregnancies and I'm sad. My babies are worth celebrating.
  • Cbeanz said:
    I'm really disappointed that I'm not having a shower. This is my third and last baby and I've never had a shower for any of them. No one ever offered. It's not that I want gifts, I just want everyone to celebrate my babies. Somewhere around our engagement it became a rumor that I don't like being the center of attention so no one ever bothered offering to plan a shower for our wedding or any of my 3 pregnancies and I'm sad. My babies are worth celebrating.
    :( 
    I wonder if there is another kind of celebration you could plan instead? Even if throwing yourself a shower seems weird, some other kind of celebration could be a good option?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @longliveregina We talked about doing a fake gender reveal, meaning not actually revealing anything but getting people all together with that premise. But when we hosted Tgiving this year the subject came up and everyone traded stories about how dumb gender reveals are. So I was like, well, guess that idea is a no...
  • @direwolfmini I check mine pretty much every day too! And I've bought like ten things off it already! 

@Burrberrymum I just took my Christmas tree and inside decorations down like 2hrs ago haha 

@babyspice That sounds like a really great alternative! I've never heard of that before but I think I would like it!

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• My FFnFC is that my libido has returned. I told DH that I only got 5 hours of sleep the other night because I was uncomfortable... :kissing_closed_eyes: