March 2017 Moms
Options

Thursday Ticker Change - 1/5

This is for those of us with the following due dates:  March 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, and 30th.

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: Who has some recommendations for good shows to binge watch during maternity leave? 
DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Thursday Ticker Change - 1/5

• Options
    How far along are you? 30 weeks (eeeeek!)

How big is baby? Zucchini (what?), summer cantaloupe 

Upcoming appointments this week? None until Jan 20th

Any new symptoms or changes? Increasing Braxton-Hicks, especially with increased activity. TMI, but my nipples have also been uber sensitive lately. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant: my chiropractor has canceled on me 3 times now and I'm ready to find a new one. I feel bad though because she's about 3 weeks ahead of me pregnancy wise, so I know she's had to cancel due to baby stuff. But damn my hips hurt and I need relief! The last time she canceled, I was told the day of the appt and that was the last straw for me.

GTKY: Who has some recommendations for good shows to binge watch during maternity leave? During my last leave, I caught up on Sons of Anarchy and Gossip Girl (don't judge me!). I recommend Nashville, and Marvel shows like Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, and Luke Cage if that's your cup of tea.
  • Options
    How far along are you?  32 wks

How big is baby? Squash 

Upcoming appointments this week? None

Any new symptoms or changes? Insomnia. Increasing irritability. Not wanting to put on clothes or shoes. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? None

GTKY: Who has some recommendations for good shows to binge watch during maternity leave?  I'm going to start some of the Netflix shows like The Crown, The OA, Black Mirror. I've heard good things but haven't had the time to sit and watch. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 29 weeks

How big is baby? Acorn squash

Upcoming appointments this week? Nothing until 1/17

Any new symptoms or changes? Not really. Things are still pretty good. Not feeling too uncomfortable. Still experiencing some insomnia here and there. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Nothing today. 

GTKY: Who has some recommendations for good shows to binge watch during maternity leave? I really enjoy CW shows. I watched The 100 last summer and got really into it. That's a good one. 
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    29 weeks

How big is baby?
    Hawaiian Pineapple

Upcoming appointments this week?
    I had an appointment on 1/5

Any new symptoms or changes?
    Failed my 1 hour glucose test, so back for taking 3 hour right now. (Only 1.5 hrs to go!) Baby is still breach, I can't get comfortable in bed at night, and if I stand too long I get really sore through my belly and my back.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    We start moving today, which makes spending 3 hours at the hospital for my glucose test super inconvenient. 

GTKY: Who has some recommendations for good shows to binge watch during maternity leave?
    Last maternity leave I binged Weeds, Call the Midwife, and Parenthood. If you haven't already been watching it, I highly recommend This is Us for your short term binge watching. It's only half way through the first season, so it won't sustain you for long, but it is so good.