September 2017 Moms

Introductions

Re: Introductions

• Loading the player...
  • I'm your northerly neighbor up here in Wyoming :)
  • Hi this will be my third baby. EDD based on LMP is 9/1 but I have gone early with both of my kids and I'm not really sure that my LMP was actually a period as it was so light and way off schedule so we shall see at first  ob appt. My ds will be 6 when baby gets here and dd will either just be 2 or almost as her bday is 8/16. Little freaked out and anxious but excited too. 
  • Hi Ladies, looks like we all had pretty good holidays this year :)

I'm D, I'm a STM (DS is 6) and we have been TTC #2 for too, too long....  We got out BFP 1/30/2016 and unfortunately have had some spotting (very scant) but I think I had a m/c about 2 years ago, which at the time was just a very late and heavy period, but it has me on edge so I'm trying to take it easy and hang in there until our first appt 1/17/2017 (which per my LMP will be at 8 weeks, but per charting will be only 6 weeks but I am hoping to get an u/s).  EDD is somewhere over the first week of September.

Super bummed they won't see us earlier, so in the meantime I just keep serially POS'ing and being reassured by the increasingly quick and deep color on the positive line... and enjoying my boobs :p

xDx

Me: 31 & DH: 36
    Married 2009
    DS: 6 y/o
    TTC #2 for (way too long)
    BFP: 12/30/2016 !!!

• toshandbabiestoshandbabies member
    edited January 2017
    STM here! I'm a teacher and my daughter's due date was 8/26/15...the first day of school! (we tried for four months to get a summer baby). She was born two weeks early on 8/13, so she's 16 months now! I was determined to have a summer baby this go around but another four months of trying and our edd is 9/5/17 so this one might actually be born the first day of school! I guess with #3 we'll start trying 4 months early! Ha!
  • Hi, I'm a STM and my edd is September 7th according to lmp. I have a wild 2.5yr old little girl (born 3 weeks early, so we'll see if this baby actually hits the due date) who REALLY needs a sibling! We have been hurriedly trying since I found out I had Hashimotos this summer and I was told it could be days or years before it impacted my fertility. 

Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hello all! I'm a STM with an estimated due date of 9/1/17. I have a 10 month old son who took 18 months of TTC, so this pregnancy was an unexpected, but welcome surprise. I was an active member of the March '16 board and am excited to be back on the Bump again! 

March 2016 Moms: January Siggy Challenge "Pregnancy Problems"
  • Hello All and Congrats everyone. This is my 4th child but my second pregnancy. I was part of board for April 2015 and there was a huge debacle back then. I'm hoping things are better now and I look forward to getting to know you ladies. Due date based on my LMP is 9/3.  

• edited January 2017
    So excited September board is open! I'm expecting #3 on 9/1, though both other kids showed up during the 38 week mark so I may be an August mama.I have a 2.5 year old dd and an almost 5 year old DS. Team green this time! First appointment is on the 20th but just for blood work, so ready for my first ultrasound. I'm a mother baby nurse, 29, married, DH is a therapist and we are also foster parents, just to add to the craziness 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hello everyone! 

I'm a FTM, very excited to be a part of this group. I had a miscarriage a few months ago and TTC after one cycle and found out we are pregnant on Christmas eve! Very happy but anxious, hope our little bean is healthy. My EDD is 8th Sept and first scan will be on the 27th Jan. Fingers crossed! 

Congrats everyone!
  • Hello ladies! Excited this board is up and running!

I have a 16-month-old boy and am expecting my second kiddo around 9/10/17, based on charting/ovulation date. 9/10/15 was actually my due date with first kiddo (crazy how that worked!), so they'll be pretty close to two years apart (my first was born 1.5 weeks early on 8/30). I have my first doc appt. on Jan. 30. It seriously seems like 10 years ago since my little guy was born; he's grown up so fast and is definitely a toddler and not a baby anymore. Looking forward to giving him a little brother or sister to play with!

Excited to see how this pregnancy is similar and different than the last. We plan on waiting to find out boy/girl until the day of like we did with our first kiddo, so it'll be a fun surprise either way!

Congrats to all of you! Excited to go on this journey with you all :)
  • Baby #3 for me! :) I'm due September 3rd. I have a 5 year old and a 13 month old.
  • Congrats everyone!

@coloradohiker @juliebeannn @stephann85 Glad to see my XMas Eve pee/BFP buddies from TTGP here!

I'm a FTM. DH and I got married in October, but have been together for six years. We are THRILLED, but also a bit nervous this first time around.

I've been hanging around the Aug group, but since I O late, I'm thinking my EDD is Sep 4. I'll get a better idea during my first appt & u/s in two weeks.... which is taking FOREVER to get here! We're waiting to tell parents and family until at least after that first appt. 

So excited to meet everyone and be on this exciting journey with you.

Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Hello I am a excited to join! I am due September 6 with my 3rd. We found out on Christmas Eve and are super excited. Sticky beans to all of us!
  • @PurpleRains @ChelleCPA yay friends!! I'm so excited to see you here!

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • @PurpleRains and @Sugargirl1019 I'm so glad we're all here together too! 
    Me: 29 & DH: 33
    Married: May 2009
    ttc #1 since October 2015
    BFP: 3/8 - CP
  • I am so excited for you @LaceyC2010! I have a special place in my heart for those of you who waited extra long for your LO!

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Hi! I'm a FTM, found out between Christmas and New Years. We are super excited as we've been trying for about a year. I think the due date will be around 9/8. First appointment in February - can't wait!!
    TTC #1
    dx: DOR
    8 cycles Clomid (1 BFP & MC)
    3 failed IUIs (Follistim & Trigger)
    IVF #1
  • Hi everyone!  I'm a STM in the suburbs of Chicago.  We currently have a DS (Nov '15).  EDD is September 9th.  I go to the doctor Monday due to my ectopic history.