April 2017 Moms

Never Have I Ever - Game time

2»

Re: Never Have I Ever - Game time

• Loading the player...

• Never have I ever seen snow.  Sad I know lol!
    Kinda jealous.  Snow sucks in almost every way except that it's pretty. 
    Daisypath - z1at
    Baby 1 - November 2009
    *loss* - March 2010
    Baby 2 - January 2011
    Baby 3 - June 2015
    Baby 4 - April 2017
    Baby 5 - May 2019

• ebloom3 said:
    NHIE been to any of the Disney parks.
    You should go!  Disney World and Aulani (not a park, but the hawaiian resort) are the only ones that I have been to but the are amazing!

Daisypath - z1at
    Baby 1 - November 2009
    *loss* - March 2010
    Baby 2 - January 2011
    Baby 3 - June 2015
    Baby 4 - April 2017
    Baby 5 - May 2019

• I've had alcohol....bottles of wine coolers and mixed drinks mostly, but I had to think long and hard to realize I too have never had a glass/bottle/can of wine or beer!
  • I'll add some more....

NHIE dined and dashed.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just wanted to say my shoplifting was when I was 6 or 7 and I was made to bring it back and apologize
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17
  • KirstinH88KirstinH88 member
    edited December 2016
    Just wanted to say my shoplifting was when I was 6 or 7 and I was made to bring it back and apologize
    This was mine as well. I stole a baby bottle for one of my baby dolls.  :#

ETA: I was completely mortified when my mom took me back to the store and made me give it back and apologize to the manager.
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • My jail time also involves "the drunk tank". Not charged with anything (thank goodness) but taken and booked in the female county jail for about 12 hours till I sobered up. Ugh. Never again.  

My shop lifting incident was at one of those cheapy teen accessory stores in middle school. I had tried on a pair of sunglasses and pushed them onto the top of my head. I ended up walking out of the store and was too embarrassed to go back to return it. It also turned out that the girl I was with had actually stolen something (they were those boy band collectible pins with their faces on it). 
  • Never have I ever tried online dating. 
  • @smallanimal Do you have a license and/or know how to drive?
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • @Nolegirl1185 in 10th grade I was invited to homecoming by a guy at a nearby public school as was my best friend.my best friend knew the two guys but I had only met them once or twice. They took us to dinner at a fancy country club, and we had to stop at the restroom on the way out. They told us they would meet us out front, but turns out they dined and dashed. Lame. Never saw that guy again haha. 
  • @KirstinH88 yes, when I was in uni, I drove my dad's car all the time, and now very very occasionally I drive my husband's. But in all the cities I ever lived in, metro/tube was always faster than the car and car parking space so scarce that for comfort, taxi has always been a better choice... For example:  taking the DLR to work in rush hour every morning takes 45 mins, taking a car would minimum take an hour, but more likely 1.5 hours because the City is so congested.   Just look up London or Paris on google maps at 8:30 am and you see the red lines everywhere.  Not to mention that there are no car parks.  

I know that this is very odd for my american friends who cannot imagine existing without a car or two!  

It just never ever occurred to me to buy a car! 
    Me:  35 year old FTM, a busy city banker living in London, and a constant worrier. 
    My DH:  French guy, car fanatic, best husband ever.  
    Our baby boy:  Due on 17 April, currently 37 weeks.  I can't believe it - I made it to full term!!!! 
    Last measurement:  3150 gs at 37+1!  This is going to be a big baby :)
  • @nolegirl1185 it's snowing now and it sucks! You aren't missing much. Just look at a picture of a snowy landscape and avoid the real thing.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @Virginialeigh amen! Snow is the worst 

@BecNJake don't worry--mine's worse. First kiss at 22. Never cared about guys or dating in high school either. Or most of college.  :D
  • @HGRich thanks girl, you're my new favorite ;) 
  • NHIE used the baby setting on my wash machine - until riiiiight now. 
  • I don't know what y'all are talking about, I love snow. We drove 75 minutes today to go snowshoeing. And we're hoping to move to Maine this summer, a place with even more snow!
    DD #1: April 2017
    DD #2: May 2020
    Baby #3: EDD May 2023; MC October 2022

• edited December 2016
    @catem07 I love snow too! We lived in Alaska for 3 years before moving to England and the snow and the moose sightings are literally the only things I miss about Alaska! 
  • ebloom3 said:
    NHIE been to any of the Disney parks.
    Was there the last two days!! Still fun while pregnant, although I was bummed when we booked fastpasses (aka reservations) for a popular safari ride, got there and realized it had a "expectant mothers advisory" on it.  :/
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @catem07 Where roughly in Maine? We have our Maine move date all set for Feb 21st!! Can't wait.

I don't actually like snow all that much, but I love Maine, and I love all my friends and family in Maine, so there you go. Move to Maine, it is!
    Me: 31 DH: 34
    DD1 born 3.2014
    DD2 born 4.2017