July 2017 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change 12/27

This is for everyone with an EDD of 7/4, 7/11, 7/18, and 7/25. 

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKYIf you could have any car what would it be and why?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 12/27

• Options
    JAM85JAM85 member
    edited December 2016
    How far along are you? 13 weeks

How big is baby? lemon or jalepeno 

Upcoming appointments this week? nope not until January 11

Any new symptoms or changes? eh shortness of breath seems more noticeable during workouts and is annoying but otherwise energy is good and better and m/s seems better. Weaning to half a unisom tab so will see how it goes. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? totally thought I was graduating to 2nd tri today...so bummed when I realized I was off by a week! I did get a Doppler yesterday though to replace the old broken one and we heard the heartbeat twice yesterday!

GTKYIf you could have any car what would it be and why? Land Rover mostly because I love outdoorsy cars that can go off-road and carry my outdoor gear but also has luxury amenities and interior 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? Lime

Upcoming appointments this week? nope

Any new symptoms or changes?  Finally feeling less nauseated and out of breath quicker

Rants/Raves/Questions?  bah...I'm so bloated!

GTKYIf you could have any car what would it be and why? Infinity QX 65(?). I can't remember the exact one. lol It's the big SUV! I want one because it's cute and seems big enough to haul both kids and the dog along with all of our crap we have to haul anytime we visit family. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
     How far along are you? 

10 weeks

How big is baby? 

Prune?

Yes! Have first 'official' appointment tomorrow. Though we ran into the office on Friday after a bleeding scare and got a peak at our little squeak (who was doing ok in there!)

The symptoms are coming and going. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Not sure. A German car that will fit 3 car seats and still leave room for an extra 2 or 3 passengers. Don't think such a thing exists lol. 
    BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    12 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Plum sized

I saw the doctor today, because I woke up yesterday with heavy bleeding but the office was closed yesterday. Had an u/s and everything looks fine. Next appt is NT scan next tuesday. 

I've had a rough cold, so that's mostly masked all my symptoms. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I'm a hot mess this week. Nasty cold, gross cough, stuffy, bleed all day yesterday, and today I woke up with pink eye. It doesn't get much prettier than this, ladies. At least I'm not back to work until tomorrow- hopefully this is all cleared up soon so that I don't scare my patients away. 

Is money no object? I'd get a tesla. For no real reason other than every time we pass one my husband goes 'that's a tesla!'. So it must be cool? fancy? fast? All I know is it's electric and $$. 
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    13 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Lemon
    Anxiously awaiting January 4th
    Exhaustion and constipation (still), headaches (new)
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Rant: Still so freaking tired! I NEED my energy back, ASAP!
    Dodge Durango - I've had 2 and I absolutely love them. OR...
    Dodge Charger - I want that badass muscle car and still be able to put car seats in the back.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 11 weeks and feeling huge!

How big is baby? A lime or poker chip... do those 2 things compare?

Upcoming appointments this week? Not until the 8th

Any new symptoms or changes? Still just throwing up like a boss

Rants/Raves/Questions? Christmas #2 today with my family!  My son is cutting a molar and is miserable.... poor thing.  I think I'm getting round ligament pain already... not awesome.

GTKYIf you could have any car what would it be and why? A Lincoln Navigator is what I want buy think I will be upgrading to a 1 ton Dodge diesel mega cab sometime in the spring
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• Options
    How far along are you? 12 weeks

How big is baby? a plum or a toy soldier

Upcoming appointments this week? 12 week appointment tomorrow. Going to have blood work and an NT scan

Any new symptoms or changes? The not being able to eat dinner thing is back. I thought I was over that. Restless legs at night

Rants/Raves/Questions? I had to buy maternity clothes for work since nothing fits me anymore. Luckily there were sales, but it was still more than I wanted to spend. Especially right after Christmas!

I was going to do a Christmas themed FB announcement but now am thinking twice about it. Was planning on posting on FB after my appointment tomorrow. I have Zero ideas!

GTKYIf you could have any car what would it be and why? A yellow mustang convertible. Because, for some odd reason, that has always been my dream car. A little unrealistic, but that's ok
  • Options
    @mrs.EmmaLouise a coworker at the investment firm I am a private chef at got a tesla a month ago and loves it. it has Back to the Future doors that open up and apparently drives for you. They got themselves and 2 kids in there for a roadtrip from NC to Ohio so I guess it's family friendly too!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    JAM85 said:
    @mrs.EmmaLouise a coworker at the investment firm I am a private chef at got a tesla a month ago and loves it. it has Back to the Future doors that open up and apparently drives for you. They got themselves and 2 kids in there for a roadtrip from NC to Ohio so I guess it's family friendly too!
    It drives itself!?? Now I need one for sure. 
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? a lime according to TB 

Upcoming appointments this week? nada 

Any new symptoms or changes? Feel ok... only mild nausea. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'd like to brag a little bit about my recently improved workout motivation, I've been good the past week with spin&Barre and hope I can keep that up :) working late shifts this week so we'll see how that goes 

GTKYIf you could have any car what would it be and why? nyc girl, haven't driven in 5+ years :) but I guess I'd say a BMW coupé