July 2015 Moms

Leap 10

Anyone else feel this leap has been the most challenging? For us, it definitely has been. Extremely clingy to me and sleep interruptions have made it pretty difficult... or maybe because I'm almost 21 weeks pregnant???

How are you all doing?

DS1 7/24/15

DS2 5/7/17

Re: Leap 10

• Same. Plus im also pregnabt, 37 weeks so I think it sunk in Mommy's different. But he's been terribly cranky and whiny and clingy. Every 2 seconds he starts up this sad whine then screams or yells uh ohhhh. I don't even know how to get through it lol

• 1 more week for us... oh, and just saw he has two monster chomped coming in too. This has been quite a combo  :#

DS1 7/24/15

DS2 5/7/17

• Loading the player...
  • Mhm DS has 2 on top coming down, and he was sick this week :( I was also sick so that made everything all the harder. Thankfully I had the whole week off of work to recuperate!

• Super clingy, whiny, massive separation anxiety rearing it's ugly head again, and all four molars chose this leap to start pushing through. My poor little guy doesn't know if he's coming or going. Plus, he's on the cusp of switching to just one nap, but any day we try it he's just a hot mess at the end of the day. This too shall pass!