July 2017 Moms

Likely *TW*

yellow1daisyyellow1daisy member
edited December 2016 in July 2017 Moms
Hi ladies. I normally don't just start random posts about myself but I'm feeling very upset and panicky and have nobody to talk to here so figured I'd let loose here. 

I was having some brown spotting (9+2 today) followed by mucus plug looking stuff (don't google). Then I had a little bit of a red wiping while I was doing another TP check. Followed by a red maybe nickel sized clot. Sorry if TMI. 

I'm no stranger to miscarriage. I had 4 before having my daughter. And I guess I was naive to think I could maybe have 2 back to back healthy pregnancies. Because obviously something is wrong with me. 

Don't want to take my 16 month old to an ER and expose her to anything and I'm currently home alone with nobody near by who could watch her. So just going to wait and see what happens and will call my center earlier see if they will take me in sooner or at least refer for me for an ultrasound so that we can likely confirm the worst. 

I just feel so defeated.

Had to edit this post because I was cut off before finishing.  
BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
BFP November 2016 - pending...

Re: Likely *TW*

• I'm so sorry you're going through this right now. No advice other than to kick back and drink some water. Hoping it's nothing and will stop soon! Hugs!!!
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. How scary. Lots of good vibes being sent to you!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry you're going through this right now!
    Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Oh my goodness I'm so sorry you are going through this,  my thoughts and prayers are with you  <3
  • I'm so sorry you're going through this. Keeping up hope that it's just your body being weird! 
    TTC #1: 4/16
    BFP #1: 5/16
    MMC at 8 weeks: 6/16
    BFP #2: 10/16 
    Sweet baby boy arrived 7/7/17!
  • I am sorry this is happening.   Thoughts and prayers to you.
  • So very sorry. Thinking of you. (Hugs.)
  • Oh no. Is there an on-call you can talk to?
  • I am really sorry that you are dealing with this. Thinking of you and sending best wishes. Keep us posted and take care of yourself. Sending a big non-creepy internet stranger hug
  • Oh girl, I'm so sorry to hear this. I don't know your situation but I'm so sorry that you don't have any help with your baby so that you can go to the doctor. I wish I was nearby to help you!! Hang in there mama.
  • Thank you ladies. I'm not having any more bleeding for now but I still don't think it's good news. 

There probably is an on call but there's no point in calling today it's late and I'm not going to be able to go anywhere. I'll have my husband call in the morning. 

So just going to continue to cry my eyes out and wait it out in limbo land. 
    BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...

• I'm so sorry you are in this limbo. Is your husband not coming home tonight to allow you to go to the ER? If not you may still want to call the on call
    hotline and they can tell you for sure if you should just come in as soon as you can or call your OB or what they advise 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm so sorry you're going through this. It must be so scary to feel like this and with no answers. Just know you can always post with how you're feeling. I'm happy you're calling in the morning, I hope they can get you in right away. 

It's so hard not to assume the worst but know that many many women bleed in the first trimester. Creepy internet hugs to you and I'm wishing you a night of peace until you can get some answers tomorrow. 
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • I'm so sorry this is happening. I hope you're able to get answers soon. 
  • so sorry! still holding out hope for you that baby is ok... I had so much red spotting (sometimes even on a pad although it never filled the pad) so it doesn't always mean the worst <3
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Ugh, I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope you get some answers soon, and no more bleeding tonight so you can maybe get some rest. We're all rooting for you and hoping/praying for the best, you're not alone in this. Hugs :heart:
  • I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. I have had two previous m/c and just at around the same time as you I was spotting brown here and there, but it lasted almost a week and also had a lot of discharge (not sure if it was mucus plug type discharge though I didn't look it up). Anyway, I called my dr in a panic and the nurse said only call back if I was having bright red Constant bleeding. I went in this Monday and am not at 11w and things are still going well. I'm not sure what will happen for you but I wanted to share my experience so that you can try and rest easy tonight before you go in for your appointment. Thinking of you and hoping it's all ok. My dr said I probably irritated the cervix, which can happen for many different reasons apparently. its since stopped. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am so sorry you're going through this :(  I wish all the best for you and will keep my FX tightly for you and your little bean!
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• oh gosh, I'm so sorry. I'm still holding out lots of hope that this is just a weird pregnancy thing. Please take it easy and get lots of snuggles from your DD. 
  • No!!!! @yellow1daisy I'm so sorry this is happening to you.  I really hope it's nothing to worry about!  Sending lots of positive vibes your way.  Is your husband home yet?  Hope you have some support soon!
  • Yay!  @yellow1daisy Your hubby is home!  You do need to eat though.  I'm wagging a finger at you lady.  Drink your water, take your vitamins, have a little protein and some bland carbs, and snuggle with husband.
  • I'm so so sorry you're going through this!! Please try to get some rest, hydrate and eat, and, most importantly, think positive thoughts - I know that's easier said than done - but remember, spotting can be normal in first TM, and there is a very real chance that this will turn out to be ok. Hugs!!
  • I'm so sorry you are going through this. I'm glad your husband is home and the bleeding has stopped, but I can't imagine how scared you are. Big internet hugs, I hope you can get answers in the morning. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm so sorry you are going through this.  Sending many T&P and creepy internet hugs to you.
  • I'm so sorry, hopefully it's nothing. Fingers crossed for you!
  • So sorry to hear you're going through this :( if it's any consolation,  I started bleeding heavily at 6.5 weeks (bright red blood). I was passing clots the size of oranges (sorry if tmi) and was convinced I had miscarried. I went to the ER and they diagnosed me with a subchorionic hemmorage. I'm now 9 weeks pregnant and I still have blood when I wipe, but the doctors keep reassuring me the hemmorage is away from the baby and everything is fine. I have been spotting for 3 weeks straight now, and when I went to my ultrasound 2 days ago I saw my baby and their healthy heart beat (167). I know it's terrifying,  but try to have hope and not think of the worst case scenario!! My doctor told me some women bleed throughout their entire pregnancy and go on to have perfectly healthy babies. Praying it's nothing and all goes well for you :) 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @yanchuss oh my goodness!  I can't imagine how stressful that must be for you.  I do hope the hematoma resolves soon!!!
  • Thinking of you! Hoping everything checks out okay tomorrow <3

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• So scary! I'm sorry you're going through this. I'm hoping the best for you!
  • Thinking of you and praying that all is ok.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh no I'm so sorry! Hoping that everything is okay and glad your DH is home to help keep your mind from going to the worst case scenario. Hugs!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Married: 05/26/2012

DS Born Happy and Healthy via C-section: 10/04/2013

Natural M/C: 07/08/2014

DD Born Happy and Healthy via Emergency C-section: 06/30/2015

BFP #4: 11/15/2016

EDD: 7/27/2017

• Noooooo, nooooo! I'm praying for a sticky bean and for you to relax with your husband. I'm so sorry you are going through this. I actually cried reading your original post. As a S15 fellow mommy, I love ya girl!!!!! Please, please let everything be okay!!!! @yellow1daisy
  • LoveLee85 said:
    Noooooo, nooooo! I'm praying for a sticky bean and for you to relax with your husband. I'm so sorry you are going through this. I actually cried reading your original post. As a S15 fellow mommy, I love ya girl!!!!! Please, please let everything be okay!!!! @yellow1daisy
    I second this! So happy to be among my lovely Sep 15 mamas here again, hoping and praying for you @yellow1daisy
  • I know this is scary! Stay positive (easier said than done). Many women bleed during pregnancy and go on to have healthy babies. I'm praying that is the case for you. Hugs!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm so sorry for what you're going through.  I am sending you lots of hopeful and positive vibes.  I'm glad your husband is there.  Please take care of yourself!
  • Oh no!  So sorry this is happening and I hope that baby is alright.  I also had some brown spotting yesterday and am hoping for the best.  Thinking of you and your family.  Please keep us updated.
    Me: 31 DH: 31
      <3 DS born 6/2017, became a heart angel 8/2018 <3
    CP 3/2019
  • @yellow1daisy - How are you doing this morning? Any updates?
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Hoping for only good news for you this morning!