April 2017 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change - 12/21

(FYI - I will be out of town next Wednesday 12/28 with limited internet access, so if someone else wants to post the ticker change please feel free!)

This is for those of us with an EDD of:
4/5
4/12
4/19
4/26

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Do you have any plans or traditions for New Year's Eve?
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change - 12/21

• schef070911schef070911 member
    edited December 2016
    How far along are you? 25 weeks

How big is baby? A cauliflower, or a bag of microwave popcorn!

Appointments this week? Not until 28 weeks - 1/20

Symptoms? Definitely starting to feel some mild discomfort in hips/pelvis that I hear comes with later stages of pregnancy.  I need assistance to get up off the floor or couch.  Round ligament pain and a bit of acid reflux.  All worth it to feel those sweet kicks though!

Rant/Rave/Questions? none at the moment

GTKY: Do you have any plans or traditions for New Year's Eve? Well, this year we'll be at a bowl game, then a post-bowl banquet that evening.  Who knows, may fall asleep before midnight this year - we'll see!
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 
    25 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    head of cauliflower or acorn squash
    Appointments this week? 
    @snarkasaurusrex - I have my glucose screen tomorrow morning, too, then regular appt with OB and chiropractor appointment on Friday. 
    Symptoms?
    Had some painful contractions over the weekend after sexy time. The on-call nurse said it was totally normal, and as long as I didn't have any bleeding or discharge, that I would be fine. She suggested taking Tylenol before doing it next time. I'm also getting to the point where I have no filter on what I say. That's always fun. 
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I do have a question for y'all that I plan on asking my OB at my appointment tomorrow. Have any of you dealt with the Rh compatibility factor before? I'm O- and DS is O+, so I had to have the rhogham shot with my previous pregnancy. I don't remember getting another shot after delivery, though. From what I've read, the first pregnancy isn't as much of an issue as the second. I asked my OB about it early in the pregnancy, and he didn't seem very concerned. DS was very jaundiced, so I feel like that may have been connected with the Rh compatibility issue. Just wondering if anyone else has experience with this in their subsequent pregnancies. 
    GTKY: Do you have any plans or traditions for New Year's Eve?
    We usually hang out at my Dad's house. I'm not a fan of New Year's, and as I get older, become less and less thrilled about it. Maybe it will work out to where I can stay home and relax??
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • @SnarkasaurusRex @Magheeta Hope you ladies rock those glucose tests tomorrow!!  :)
  • Thanks @schef070911!!
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • @schef070911 Thanks!! 30 minutes to go...I went for the fruit punch this time and I actually liked it better than the orange. I borderline failed my one hour last time, so fingers crossed I pass!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker