May 2017 Moms
Options

Boobs!

2»

Re: Boobs!

• Options
    Mine are finally feeling a little better this week (8), but were brutally sore up til now. I have always said that if I had to breastfeed, I would make my husband get mer"newboobs" when I finished. Now that I see these big perky beauties I just want to take pics for when I get that done. I could do without my nipples being hard all the time, but I LOVE the way they look. 
  • Options
    Alright ladies I know I am late to the party but with my first my boobs hurt practically from the minute of conception till 28 weeks. I grew two letter sizes. This pregnancy I had no boob issues till second tri. My boobs hurt so bad, my son has been jumping into my arms and on me all weekend and I am soo uncomfortable. I lotion the belly and boobs at night and its mostly the bases are so tender. I wonder why it has started so late as well. I havent gone up any sizes this pregnancy just super sore. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've went from a 38ish B to a 40D alreday at 20 weeks... and I feel like they are still growing  :s I'm already surpassed where I was at the end with DD... so there is no telling when these bad boys are gonna stop... bonus they are getting all vein-y....

I'm just happy this time around they dont hurt... so silver lining right? Fiance is thrilled about the growth with no pain, last time they were off limits, this time with no pain I would almost feel guilty not giving him a free pass to grope from time to time.. haha
    April Siggy Challenge - May BMB - Newborn Fail
    Image result for newborn fail

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Definitely not huge, but hey! I'm finally filling my A cup bras! I am loving it as is H.
    Married 6/5/14 in Ireland
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • Options
    @Yiggle09 I had no boob pain during the first trimester and have had a bit this time around.  It isn't constant like you're describing but there have been random days here and there when I'm really sore and all of them have occurred after 12 weeks.
  • Options
    Mine got huge FAST! I plan on stocking up on larger sports bras because they just feel the best right now. When I need to wear a real bra I have been grabbing my nursing bras and will probably buy more of those instead of larger regular bras since I will need more to nurse anyways. 
  • Options
    @RainyDays86 mine started intermittent like you are describing and now its a constant ache that is getting only worse with my sons wear and tear on them. 
    @nda_roxybabe I remember my husband would be touching my boobs and he would go I hope you keep these... and I actually found it to be a bit creepy in the middle of dtd but now it makes me laugh. Thankfully I did keep my d but the left one definitely wasn't as full as it was when I was bf
  • Options
    I haven't gone up a cup size here, but they are definitely fuller and not as comfortable. My nips are much more sensitive this time around, so it's been very hands off. I have wondered before if breastfeeding the past has made them more sensitive. All DH wants to do is grab because of how full they look. Second time today I have to say this, but MEN!

• Options
    Mine have gotten a bit bigger, but lately have been so sore! Like if I lean on them even a little bit in bed, they hurt. :(
    May Siggy Challenge: Labor Memes

Me:31 DH:32 Married 11/06/10
    DD: Born 8/23/13 (clomid+ovidrel+IUI)
    BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

• Options
    @pshaortao Yes, Men! I have to keep telling H that they're sensitive to begin with, but now they're growing and extra sensitive!
    Married 6/5/14 in Ireland
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • Options
    march2008march2008 member
    edited December 2016
    I have gone up two cup sizes now at 18+4. This didn't happen with my first pregnancy until the milk came in after giving birth!! I bought a few new inexpensive bras at Kohls for now. I won't buy nursing bras until the very end of the third trimester and probably only one. There is no telling what size I'll need after the milk comes in this time. The hospital's breastfeeding center does bra fittings....so I'll go there.
    BabyFruit Ticker

DH: 34/Me: 35
    Married: Feb 2008
    DD: June 2011
    TTC# 2: April 2014
    BFP!! 8/29/16 --> EDD: 5/11/17....it's a GIRL!!! :)
  • Options
    @pshaortao I've wondered too if breastfeeding my first in the past has made my nips so sensitive this time around because they definitely weren't this sensitive with my first pregnancy!

Ive noticed mine are getting fuller, I've definitely gone up a cup size. time to pull out the comfortable nursing bras! 

#1 DD Aug 2014 @39weeks via CS

#2 Due May 2,2017 hopeful VBAC

• Options
    I just had to go buy new bras again. I've gone from a small/medium 34 B to a 36 D. I'm liking the boobs but I'm wondering where they'll stop. I'm also sick of buying bras. I'm only buying cheap ones and I hate them. I normally love pretty ones but I'm just not spending the money right now. I also hate only having 2-3 bras that fit. I'm definitely a 30 bras kind of addicted to bra shopping woman. 
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • Options
    I finally have to admit to myself that I grew out of a few bras this week. I have two from Target (Gilligan O'Malley) which are great cheapies and actually supportive but I also wear a tank with built in bra for extra lift. 

My nips have gotten huge and are super sensitive. Yikes!
  • Options
    MommyTylerMommyTyler member
    edited December 2016
    MamaMiller  I'm definitely apart of the itty bitty titty committee too so this has taken some getting used to

• Options
    I haven't gone up a size this time but the sad deflated post weaning boobies are fuller again thank goodness. 

Im definitely getting after market parts once this next kid is done nursing. I forgot how much better I feel about myself when my boobs don't look like 2 day old balloons. 

May '17 labor memes
  • Options
    Mine haven't changed at all. First pregnancy at least they felt fuller. I'm still breastfeeding so may be that's why? I don't mind a bit fuller as I'm only a B cup size. 
  • Options
    Oh I forgot to add that when nursing sometimes DS bites and my nipples hurt like sh**. 
  • Options
    I'm already a dd so really hoping I don't go up, but just be a little fuller, which so far that's what has happened. The underwire is killing me! Time to break out the ones I bought on Black Friday I guess! 

"A day without laughter is a day wasted." ~Charlie Chaplin
  • Options

I've just recently started to get shooting pains in my boobs.. sort of reminds me of how it felt when I had ductal thrush.. like sharp deep pains. Apparently if you've BF before then your milk can come in as early as 4 months pregnant? 

• Options
    @lrwardrop- I BF my two and could still express a few drops even a month or two before BFP.  I don't recall the milk fully coming in early though before DD #2 was born. 
  • Options
    Not only have mine gone up 2 cup sizes but just this weekend I have noticed the lovely purple stretch marks and big blue veins covering my boobs.... oh how beautiful pregnancy can be  :|
    April Siggy Challenge - May BMB - Newborn Fail
    Image result for newborn fail

BabyFruit Ticker