Options

TTGP Grad Thread 12/15

Ladies! It has been too long.

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?  

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: All things holidays - what is going on?

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married: 9/29/12

DS #1: 3/8/15

Re: TTGP Grad Thread 12/15

• Options
    How far along are you? 14w 1d

How big is baby? a lemon or something too small to blame on my weight gain

Upcoming appointments this week?  I had my prenatal yesterday.  Baby looks great (per usual measuring ahead) and now nothing else until my anatomy scan in January.

Any new symptoms or changes?  Feeling more human just in time to stuff my face on Christmas day

Rants/Raves/Questions? Anyone lurking TTGP these days?  My goodness there have been some crazy drive-by posters lately!  

I can't believe Christmas is so close!  I'm suddenly feeling behind despite my shopping having been done for some time.  
  • Options
    What up!

@Elyse1384
    Seriously, I have been getting so worked up watching those drive-bys; I've actually had to tell myself to not post, as the ladies obviously have it covered. But I feel so bad that rando's keep fluttering by and causing distress for them. How difficult is it to read a pinned post?! Toolbags.

How far along are you? 
    13w1d

How big is baby? 
    Clown fish sized!

Upcoming appointments this week?
    Not until January 

Any new symptoms or changes?  
    Nausea has abated (thank GOD) but I am strangely uncomfortable while trying to sleep (mainly my back hurts). It's too early to be uncomfortable sleeping, dangnamit. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Is it possible to be having round ligament pain already? It seems early but I have random shoots of pain in the lower ab/pelvic region if I twist weird or sneezing/laughing. I feel silly asking, but I need to know! 

I'm excited to see my older sister, neice, and nephew on Wednesday! I haven't seen them since my wedding over 2 years ago (we live in AK, she lives in NH. Travel is difficult). They only get to stay for a week but I can. Not. Wait. YAS! I love Christmas, I feel like it's the only time I get to see all my family in one place.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 13w6d

How big is baby? Lemon

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope none til 1/4

Any new symptoms or changes?  Nah just looking fatter.  Mild occasional heartburn as well.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm tired of the trolls both on TTGP and also on here.

GTKY: All things holidays - what is going on? Headed up north to see family for a week on Christmas eve.  Lots of people to see, DD is a hot ticket haha.
  • Options
    @Elyse1384 I cannot get over all the drivebys! Part of me feels like it has to be someone or some group of people doing it intentionally, it's too ridiculous.

@Sirius37 I have the same question about round ligament pain! I have a cough and I got up from the couch last weekend and had a particularly aggressive coughing fit and felt this sharp pain in my lower left abdomen. I feel like that's what it must be? Also same with family for Christmas! We are scattered all over the country basically, so excited to get everyone in the same house!

How far along are you? 13 weeks

How big is baby? Clownfish! (I think that's been my favorite one so far, hi nemo)

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope, had my NT scan on Wednesday. So fun to see baby looking like a baby and bouncing all around the screen. I kept laughing and messing up the ultrasound tech. Luckily she was nice about it.

Any new symptoms or changes?  Feeling a lot better which is nice, besides this cold/cough that I just cannot shake. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Our Christmas card announcement went out on Wednesday and it is killing me waiting for people to get it. I wish I could track each and every card. I'm hoping some of the close people get it today!

We are hosting my family for the first time this Christmas! I'm so excited to see everyone. We're on the same rotation with one year being at our in laws and the next being with our family, so we really only get everyone in the same place at the same time every other year. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    How far along are you? 15w3d

How big is baby? Hass avocado 

Upcoming appointments this week? Monday and I'm so anxious. I want this anxiety to go away. 

Any new symptoms or changes?  I'm still so tired. I think this is my new normal. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I had a busy week and come back here to a bunch of straight nonsense. Check out ttgp, more nonsense. Just like you ladies, I'm shocked and irritated by it all. 

GTKY: All things holidays - what is going on? My mom and dad are hosting Christmas Eve! That's our big celebration in or culture. Christmas we'll just hang home and let our son destroy the house with all his new things. 
  • Options
    @ClaireCF I get the sharp, snapping pain down low on the left side when I sneeze. Doc said it was round ligament pain.
  • Options
    @swanbrooner phew! That makes me feel better.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker