January 2017 Moms
Options

Ultrasounds

12345679»

Re: Ultrasounds

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @andromedacorrine Congratulations and welcome to our january group! This pregnancy is going to just breeze by since you are already over half way done! Can't wait to see your ultrasound photos! 
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    I had an ultrasound today at a pregnancy center just because. They do them for free, so why not? My little guy was pretty wiggly so didn't get great pics, but it was fun to see him bopping around in there, and feeling him at the same time! He's measuring right around 27 weeks, so he's spot on! 
  • Options
    @andromedacorrine Congratulations and welcome to our january group! This pregnancy is going to just breeze by since you are already over half way done! Can't wait to see your ultrasound photos! 
    Thank you!!! Im so excoted!!! I wish I could upload them, my laptop won't save them to it and I can't get to a different computer til later this week. But my doctor is extremely excited too, we got to go see her this week. Now I gotta catch up on bloodwork........ewww needles....

• Options
    @TinaBelcher those are SO sweet!
  • Options
    Finally got her ultrasounds to download. My phone wouldn't let me edit the picture so ignore my obnoxious name lol I hope we get to do one more ultrasound, she didn't give the tech too many good shots lol before I know it she'll be here though!

• Options
    Ultrasound yesterday!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Cutie!
  • Options
    We just had our 32 week ultrasound and they said our baby boy is measuring 4.7 pounds.  I was shocked because that sounds really big to me.  They said it's average and I'm still on track for my January 20th due date.  This wasn't my regular doctor so I'm a little skeptical.  Any thoughts?
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    That's pretty normal. Babies gain about half a pound a week from here on on average (though not guaranteed), so assuming he kept packing on the weight at an average rate, you're looking at a 7.5-8.5 pound baby, very normal.
  • Options
    Here's our little boy with a head full of hair! Weighing 4lbs 6oz, at 32 weeks. Which is good since I have to be induced at 37 weeks. Only 4 1/2 more weeks until we meet our baby boy!
  • Options
    my beautiful son ronin rainer will be here January 6th he already weighs an estimated 6lbs 7oz
  • Options
    37 weeks (almost) Kiddo is measuring about 6lbs 10oz. I can't wait to meet this baby face! 

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker