April 2017 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change 12/5

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What is one thing you love about motherhood? FTMs, what is something are you looking forward to about being a mom? 

Re: Monday Ticker Change 12/5

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @HGRich This may come off completely wrong, but I hate kids too, hahaha! I love my own and would love to have a million. But other people's kids get on my nerves!
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Options
    @KirstinH88 oh good, I'm glad I'm not alone!  :D
  • Options
    dlynn484dlynn484 member
    edited December 2016
    I'm late to post this week!

21 weeks on Monday

endive or a carrot

No appointments this week

Heartburn, still have random puking some mornings, still exhausted, I don't sleep great at night. 

I'm feeling our little guy kicking pretty often now. DH has even gotten to feel him too. DS says he's felt baby brother kick but I'm not sure he has. I don't think he's sat still near me long enough yet to actually feel him kick. 

Oh my...it's really hard to pick one part of motherhood I love. Can I say that so far I've loved all of it besides potty training?!? DS has his moments of not listening and such but it's typically followed by something extremely sweet.

Edited because I forgot to list my symptoms. :)
  • Options
    How far along are you? 20 Weeks.  I'm late to check in but excited to reach the halfway point!

How big is baby? Banana

Appointments this week? Thursday I have a check up/ follow up for the a/s.  Plus I need to hear that my little one is doing well

Symptoms? I don't think I have many pregnancy symptoms this week, just regular sick symptoms.  I broke out in hives not sure if that is pregnancy related or not

Rant/Rave/Questions? I'm stressed out about being sick and having to take medication.  I can't wait for Thursday to get some reassurance from my doctor.  I think I might be feeling flutters but I am not sure.  It feels like little muscle twitches

GTKY: What is one thing you love about motherhood? FTMs, what is something are you looking forward to about being a mom?
    I just can't wait to be a family and to be able to hold that little one.