Pregnant after IF
Options

1st Trimester Check-in: Week of 12/5

2»

Re: 1st Trimester Check-in: Week of 12/5

• Options
    Hi all!
    So we had our 1st sonogram today.  We got to see 1 beautiful baby with heartbeat on the ultrasound today.  We are over the moon excited but cautious.  A few hours after I got home I started bleeding but doc is not concerned bc everything looked great.  He thinks it's either irritation from the sono and estrogen inserts or potential a small hemorrhage that was disrupted.  Thank God that the bleeding has seemed to subside.  It was a very scary few hours and I just tried to rest and hope and pray.

Feel incredibly blessed and I'm so thankful for this forum to share with you all.
  • Options
    Lurking from 2nd tri - @ChristinaV2015 so happy to see you over here. Wishing you happy and healthy 9months. 
    Me: 38, DH: 40 living in Asia
    TTC since March 2015 with known PCOS and MIF
    IVF in 2015. FET nr 3 in 2016 - BFP. Healthy baby girl born in April 2017.
    Trying for nr 2

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    I've also been lurking from 2nd tri to see how all you ladies are doing! Congrats and welcome to all the newbies!

@JWatt5 and others wondering about progesterone... my RE and OB both agreed to have me stop PIO at 10 weeks on the dot. I did have a little bit of spotting a few days after stopping. I freaked out only to find that the baby was just fine and that spotting after stopping progesterone is completely normal! So if this happens to any of you hopefully you'll now be prepared for it!

@ChristinaV2015 Spotting after a sono is also normal! Sometimes that wand can cause irritation. Congrats on a great appointment!

@Esperer Congrats on your twins!
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • Options
    @JWatt5 oops! sorry, typed the wrong number!! I just fixed it :smile:
    and my RE wanted me to stop at 7 week (but I'm pregnant with twins) I was too freaked out to listen so I used my remaining oil and slowly weened off of it. I ended up stopping at week 8 and everything was fine! 

@ChristinaV2015 so happy you're sono went well!! One strong baby growing in there!

@Esperer welcome and congratualtions!!! Another Twin Mama! SO exiting!! 

Did I mess up any other EDD? My app has been giving me a lot of problems and won't let me type without trying to tag someone random, so things have been deleting on me and entering names in place of what I wrote (so weird) 

Me 30 || DH 36
    Unexplained Infertility- Postive for MTHFR Gene Mutation

Natural cycles with 1 miscarriage
    -3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    -IVF #1-Follistim and Menopur= BFN
    ***11 Eggs, 10 mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 1 (day 5) 2 made it to freeze
    -FET #1- Transferred 2, day 5 embryos =BFN
    -IVF #2- Follistim and Menopur = BFN
    ***11 retrieved, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, transferred 2 (day 3), 4 made it to freeze (Follistim and Menopur) = BFN
    -FET #2- Transferred 2, day 3 embryos = BFN
    **Changed doctor**
    -IUI #4- natural cycle = BFN
    -IUI #5- Follistim (5 eggs) BFP- lead to Miscarriage  :'(
    -Laproscopic Surgery for Endometriosis, Polyp removal and Cyst removal. 
    -IVF #3- Menopur, Follistim, Lupron, Ganirellex- BFP lead to Eptopic Pregnancy  :'(
    ***11 Eggs retrieved, 10 Mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 3 embryos (day 3), 0 made it to freeze
    -Lapropscopic surgery- Removal of Fallopian Tube
    -IVF #4- Estrogen Priming with Vivelle dot, Menopur, Follistim, Ganirellex- BFP  :)
    ***15 Eggs retreived, 11 mature, 11 fertilized, 2 embryos transferred (day 3), 2 made it to freeze
    Found out I was positive for MTHFR Gene Mutation during TWW of IVF #4