January 2016 Moms

Teeth

So here we are, 4 days from turning 11 months, and Birdie only has one tooth.
She got her first at 5 months, and since then, nothing!
Anybody else still have a toothless baby?
We're doing BLW, and it would be a lot simpler if she had some teeth to chew her food!

Re: Teeth

• We noticed Harpers first tooth about three weeks ago, a second bottom one is coming in, and I just noticed one of the top is about to break through. I was thinking we were going to make it until her first birthday without any! This rapid teething is making for one miserable babe. 
  • Koen will be one on Christmas and only has his two bottom teeth. I'm happy he has them tho! I felt like he was never going to get them. 
  • Loading the player...
  • KFrob said:
    We noticed Harpers first tooth about three weeks ago, a second bottom one is coming in, and I just noticed one of the top is about to break through. I was thinking we were going to make it until her first birthday without any! This rapid teething is making for one miserable babe. 
    I agree with the rapid teething. Brynlee seems to get hers in multiples. She got her bottom two in the same day, then her top two a week or so apart, but now less than a week after her last, another is about to break. She's such a whiney, clingy mess! Nothing seems to help...
  • We got the bottom 2 around 7 months and they came within a week of each other which coincided with vacation. Now at 10.5 months he's cutting his top 2. 1 has broken through and the other looks like it's about to. It seems like they just pop through without much warning. 
  • We got the first two at 7 months. At 8-8.5 months we got the top 4. Now two months later we have had nothing since. It weird how teeth are. They come in rapidly then stop. So you never know. Next week you can have 4 coming in out of no where!
  • My little guy got all front 8 in by 8 months with nothing until recently I think he's teething again but nothing Visible yet 
  • Same as @kaym6 - 8 teeth by 8 months. He's been drooling a lot the past couple of days and wanting everything in the back of his mouth so I have a feeling he may be starting to work on his molars. I have a co-worker whose baby didn't get his first tooth until 14 months. Crazy how different it is for each baby! 
  • Echoing the fast/multiple teething comments - Rose didn't have any until about 3 weeks ago and then she got three at the same time!  And a fourth just poked through this morning!  All on the top (weirdly) except one.
  • Same here with the rapid theething. At 9.5 months my babe got 4 teeth in 4 days. And now at 10.5 months he has 3 more that look like they are going to cut through any day. 
  • Liam is 11 months as of yesterday and he doesn't have any yet! My 6 year old had teeth at 6 months. Im patiently waiting but it's hard cause I want to be able to give him food without grinding everything up.
  • Allyson just got her first tooth about 2 weeks ago. She will be 11 months on Monday. I was thinking she was about to never get them started! All of the younger babies in her daycare room in the 6-10 month range all have 2, 4, or more. I have a feeling we will be having them in multiples since the first one only now just cut through at 10.5 months. making up for lost time? 
  • No teeth yet! I'm thinking she'll make it to 1 without getting any. I keep thinking they're coming, but nope.
  • Plenty of teeth here. Can you see buds?
  • Keaton got his first two, bottom front ones, really early, I want to say four months? Then nothing until 8 months, and then he got 6 teeth in two weeks. Now his molars are starting to come up. =/ Not fun seeing as I BF. 
  • Tooth eruption timing is weird. (12/10 adjusted)One of my girls has 8 teeth and molars on the way- maybe even the canine teeth can be seen moving down. My smaller girl baby broke two teeth just before their first birthday! I really thought she would turn one with no teeth! My son has 4 teeth. He had only one top front tooth for the longest..very snaggle tooth smile, was adorable

Two years, two losses and three IUIs...

We are having TRIPLETS!

EDD 1/26/16

GGB born November 2015!

• Ramsey just cut all 4 molars this week so that makes 12 teeth for him. He usually does 2 at a time but what the hell. Might as well get them all at the same time. Ha!
  • Not a tooth to be seen, and the first birthday is fast approaching!  I have been saying, "I think she must be teething," for like nine months now...
  • Are any of you dealing with your  LO grinding teeth. 
  • emzie54 said:
    Not a tooth to be seen, and the first birthday is fast approaching!  I have been saying, "I think she must be teething," for like nine months now...
    Haha I've been saying the same thing! No sign of any tooth still. 
  • Yea, when she first got teeth on the top and the bottom she started grinding her teeth. She did it for awhile than just stopped. 
  • kodariah said:
    Are any of you dealing with your  LO grinding teeth. 
    Yeeeesssss! It's so gross. The sound makes me cringe. He did it for a while when his top and bottom teeth came in. I think it was about 2 weeks before he just stopped. 
  • cali1710cali1710 member
    edited December 2016
    yes! Worst noise! She only did it for about a week,  maybe two 
  • @kodariah yes my girl also did it for a week or two and drove me bonkers! But quickly stopped.
    4 teeth in so far, and 3 new ones cutting now at the same time. UGH