October 2016 Moms

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday 12.06.2016

• The case worker we have had to deal with is a twatwaffle. We have called her everyday since our first court date and she hasn't made any effort to get back with us =/ we have court on Thursday, we haven't heard anything in nearly 2 weeks! We don't know where Mikey is, how he is doing, ANYTHING  :'(
  • @AllyTheKid sorry to hear that. I hope it all works out. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow that's crazy about the case worker, that definitely doesn't seem right! I wonder if there's someone you guys can complain to @AllyTheKid
  • You know, she gave us her supervisor's number, and she doesn't answer either >=(
  • I can only imagine how frustrating this situation is for you guys... FX that things will get sorted out with the quickness! Stay positive! I know that's easier said than done. Sending my good juju your way
  • @AllyTheKid I'm so sorry that they are keeping you in the dark, I know how worried you are about him. I'll be thinking about you all tomorrow and hoping for the best! Please keep us updated!
  • Thank you!
    I have a good feeling about court given our last court date, I'm just upset that these people gave us their office numbers, said "call us to set up a time to visit your son or if you need anything", and then don't answer our calls, or even have the decency to at least return one of them :( We haven't seen Mikey once since all of this has hsppened.
    On top of that, his bio-mom keeps calling us everyday wanting information, but quite frankly even if we had it, she is the last person on earth we would talk to about anything after everything she has done and put this child through! Not to mention what she has put MY children through now, her BS could have costed me MY family >:(

End rant.
  • @AllyTheKid Oh goodness. Thank goodness there's a system in place, and I'm sure they are so overrun with casework, but answer a fuckin phone call! I can only imagine what she's put you guys through to warrant all of this action. I hope you get things resolved soon and your family can find some peace again!

And I hope biomom gets her shit together!
  • I hope bio-mom goes to prison... she is already on felony probation for assault and battery... My SS has missed 15 days of school this year while under her care, goes to school hungry and dirty, is left alone with his 17, 15, and 3-year-old sisters while his mom is out stripping, prostituting, and doing drugs. She had drugs confiscated from her possession and her home while being investigated, admitted neither she nor her older daughters could pass a drug test and would test positive for meth and marijuana not to mention, SS was able to describe IN DETAIL the process of shooting up heroin >:(
    She has been living this horrible secret life behind our backs, refused to communicate with us, and we had to fight her just to get her address(es)- she has uprooted and moved 5 times this passed year because she was "afraid of her ex and worried we would give him her address" when we have nothing to do with the man- when we wanted to pick up SS.
    It all makes sense now. She's been hiding all this filth she calls her life... had we known what was going on we would have taken him and not given him back and she knows it.
    What hurts FI is SS never told us what was going on. Not only did he lie and withhold information to protect his mother (or sisters, more likely), he let her talk him into telling horrible lies about his father (i.e. "FI held a knife to MY throat and threatened to kill MY daughter if I told") which naturally opened a case against OUR home, which we weren't worried about since we had nothing to hide, tons of character witnesses including SS's principal, teacher, and counselors from last year while he was under our care, and has now been found unsubstantiated and closed.

To put the cherry on top, SHE DOESN'T THINK SHE'S DONE ANYTHING WRONG. She doesn't think her lifestyle is dangerous to those children, or that they should have been taken from her custody... she doesn't think she's in the wrong for coercing my SS to lie about our family because "She was nervous"... her actions led to SS being put in foster care with strangers instead of his HOME where he is loved, taken care of, and has his needs understood and met!

I hate that woman with a passion... I know hate is strong word, but I genuinely HATE her and hope this shit puts her where she belongs- behind bars, out of society, and OUT OF THOSE KIDS' LIVES before she completely ruins them...

End rant.
  • @allythekid what a peach...I hope the judge sees right through her and locks her up for a long time. 
  • @ashleyp625 Well, one of the reasons we are so confident about tomorrow is because at our last court date she sat there and lied to the judges face, WHILE he was calling her out about lying to him. 
    He does not like that woman. He told FI if he had the paperwork from our county, he would have given us custody right then and there but he didn't, so he couldn't.
  • Well that sounds promising! @allythekid (for you not her!!)