September 2015 Moms
Options

Favorite clothing stores for LO

2»

Re: Favorite clothing stores for LO

• Options
    I sew a lot of clothes for mine. We cloth diaper so the pants affixing issue can get obnoxious, I've found it's easier to make my own. I've also made some rompers and dresses. Homemade holiday dresses are a bit of a tradition in my family. Otherwise most everything else is consignment or goodwill. There's so many used options out there it just feels kind of wasteful to buy new, at least for me personally. Pick of my favorite new creation ! It has a pixie hood and everything
  • Options
    My sister gifted my son some clothes from Primary.com and now I am obsessed. They only carry solids in a variety of colors so its a nice break from all of the graphics and sets that most places sell. I need some of the pjs next!

I typically shop Target, Old Navy, Gap and Carters. Sam's club carries some Carters and I always grab some there too. I look online at Boden,  H&M and Zara but barely ever checkout when I think of cost/wear. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We do Ralph lauren head to toe.
  • Options
    Target's new line of Cat + Jack stuff is awesome, adorable & affordable! <3 
  • Options
    @PinkPrincessPiper oh my gosh I couldn't resist the shoes from the cat & jack line!! So cute!
  • Options
    Target's new line of Cat + Jack stuff is awesome, adorable & affordable! <3 
    Yes!!! My son has lots of stuff from it so far. CUTE!
  • Options
    I ordered a ton of their stuff today, online for Black Friday. Long-sleeves tees & pants/leggings for $3.50/ea & tons more cute, cheap stuff!

@theglitteredpterodactyl  Omigosh, they're freakin' adorable! Ziggy is stylin'!
  • Options
    Once upon a child! I love that is inexpensive and less waste. I will never buy shoes at full price when I can get them for 8 bucks and sell them back in a month when my son has grown out of them. 
  • Options
    Burlington and Old Navy are great for baby/toddler clothes!